What are your dreams....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbercrombieGrl8
Hello,
This topic is just to tell me your dreams! Mine is to be come an actress and to sing also.. big grin
I hope all your dreams come true
:cheers:

No.1 Byatch
Mine is to go to the Olympics and when Gold in Snowboarding

ABE LINCOLN
I have no ambitions no expression

nazgulinthedark
i wanna pass math happy

<<Solo>>
...I'd really like to be a director. Even though the chances are pretty slim.

Rabid_Wolverine
i have 1 to many.

so ill list 3.

1.heavy weight champion of the world for boxing.

2.fight for ultimate fighting championship.

3. go to the olympics and win a gold metal for ameture wrestling.

theReject
I would like to make something of myself so that I can move away from this place!
Oh and I'd love to be a concert pianist and violinist. happy

Darth Revan
I ain't sure what I want to do with my life... I'll probably end up doing something music related, even if I'm not a professional musician.

Whatever I do, I don't want it to be just some boring job that gives you no sense of fulfillment or that you've done anything useful for the world when you get home at night...

ABE LINCOLN
I'm thinking a writing field, be it an author, journalism...I dunno yet

theReject
A writing field would be nice if you enjoy writing. smile
I was thinking of writing a book myself...on my years in highschool.
But I don't know if I will or not...I think I had best finish highschool first...but I still want it to be fresh...

Daisy Duke
my dreams are that i will die a early death or become a homicidal maniac going around cutting people up

ABE LINCOLN
I love writing--that's why I take such an interest in it big grin I'm taking a Journalism course next year, so that'll give me a basic taste of that...but if I don't like that, there's plenty of other writing careers out there happy

and you ought to finish high school first laughing out loud

theReject
I had a choice or taking Journalism this year...but I went with Psyschology/Sociology...hmm both I thought would be interesting.
smile
and yes there are a thousand more career options because I was looking at Careers for Dummies(don't ask) and it showed a lot of different careers...some I didn't know what they were.
Oh and you're probably right about waiting 'til I get out highschool.
stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
my dream..you can always read my profile... but I would like to become a Psychologist or actress

ABE LINCOLN
psychology...I'll probably do that senior year, along with Contemporary Issues and any other BS classes I can find laughing out loud that'll be a fun year

Daisy Duke
director actress model or camera woman

theReject
LOL laughing out loud
that's how you do your senior year!
Now I know how to plan mine.
big grin

SlickRick69
I'm working on publishing some novels or selling some scripts, finding a nice sweet young lady and settling down to raise some yung-uns and make my own little happy ending...

you know, the usual crap!

Raven Guardia
next year I'm taking Psych AP and Contemp... I didnt want contemp but my teacher told me to take it anyways....I wanted spainsh 4 and 5 sad

ABE LINCOLN
I'm going in Spanish 4 next year *shudders* that'll be hell

Raven Guardia
I love spainsh.....I hope contmep will be fun my teacher said its almost like psych...I also wanted to take Sociolgy and chem2 but it could all fit sad

Fallen Jedi
omg, so am i! and AP no less. messed spanish, i mean.

ABE LINCOLN
Chemistry? laughing out loud ha

my chem class was a joke...actually, it was the teacher who was a joke, but thats a different story altogether

theReject
Hmm I chose not to take another year of Spanish because the teacher doesn't know crap! I don't even think we have a Spanish 4 or 3 for that matter. laughing out loud
Actually Spanish is the only language course you can take!
:P

get bent
i am taking french 4 AP next yr

Daisy Duke
i took the same spanish class for 8 years laughing my school is a freaking hellhouse

Rabid_Wolverine
spanish is hard. but the hardest laungauge to speak is japaneese.

i can speak 5 lauages.

spanish

japaneese

chinese

viatenemese.

american

theReject
Hmm I'm actually looking foward to taking A&P next year....am I a nerd?!?! messed

theReject
wow
Now that's my dream to be able to speak that many languages!

ABE LINCOLN
yes whistle

Rabid_Wolverine
i got so many teachers in my family it drives me insaine.

Raven Guardia
my teacher rocked! he taught us how to make dangerous things evil face

theReject
no
Nooo noo it can't be I'm not a nerd!
OOO chemistry sounds like a fun class!

ABE LINCOLN
uh...that sounds a bit like a paradox there ^ stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
yes I LOVE chem

I also love:

Spanish ( Although I didnt like our teacher..she looked like a toad)
Whag ( world history and Geography)
Chemistry
Psychology

theReject
laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
my dreams are ask this girl out

theReject
Hope your dream comes true! wink

Mighty Yoda
so do i

theReject
So long as you put your dream into action, I don't see why it wouldn't. smile

Mighty Yoda
i have not got courage to ask

theReject
Well then I do hope you get the courage.
big grin

Mighty Yoda
i'm building it up

theReject
That's good!

Mighty Yoda
i know

cLoVi€
omg.. i had so terrific dream last night...
there were some of my friends..
anyway..
it was like i've been sitting on the balcony and smoking (i don't smoke in the real life, but it is not the strangest) and out of the blue some things start falling dawn form the sky blink
some satelittes... no expression and it crushed in front of my house blink blink
and then i was (in this dream) thinking if it is a dream or not.. and i figured that it can;t be dream (yeah, sure wink) and then my mum woke me up telling that i'm late roll eyes (sarcastic)
and it just started to become interesting *sigh*

Mighty Yoda
i hate it when that happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.