Who is the most powerful Anime character ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
haha! lets find out, i say Goku!

a super saiyan 1, 2, 3 and 4 if u count GT, can destroy whole solar systems, has instant transmission, is insanely fast, id say hes the best!

what about u guys?

BlackHatDefect
Lexi is going to have to disagree with you(mostly because she KNEW you'd say Goku)

Its Mokona from Rayearth.N,im not joking..the little guy has the power to destory worlds and create them...he could kill Goku in a flash.For those of you who don't know Mokona,this is him(see nexed post).....Sad isn't it..that Goku can be beaten by a ball of fluff

BlackHatDefect
MOKONA WAI WAI

Arachnoidfreak
HAHA eat that DBZ fanboys.

Nice job BlackHatDefect yes

BoXs
NARUTO MAN ... i mean he got a nine tail fox inside of him ... he can use kage banshin no jutsu to take care of goku ... if not ... he can use SEXY NO JUTSU ... thats just ownage

BlackHatDefect
Thanks,its nice to be appreciated..but really,who should win,some muscular weirdo with a spiky afro,or the creator/destroyer of the univewrse(im not making this up..its actually in the manga)

Arachnoidfreak
I'm all for any god-like characters. They usually have the best character development anyway. and i love anyone who will shut Goku lovers up(maybe not shut them up, they'll always talk, but prove them wrong)

bardock
afreak why do u hate goku

BlackHatDefect
Probably cause he dosen't like DBZ,it is a bit plotless so its kinda unpopular with alot of people.

Arachnoidfreak
I used to love DBZ. then i hit puberty and grew out of that shit. I noticed it was repetitive and it got uninteresting. What pisses me off now is the fans, not the anime itself.

BlackHatDefect
yes,that happends to me and a lot of anime,obsessive fans are annoying

Lord Shadow Z
Well its what they like, whats wrong with that no expression

Lord Ryugen
Personaly I'll go for Akira he kind of built his own universe and wiperd out tokyo just by standing there.

el barto
Akira and Alucard. WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.

((The_Anomaly))
ahahahah! I love that puff thing!

thats hilarious......

"Buu Not Scared, Big Hair make you Big funny!"--Buu after Goku goes SS3

I just thought id say that cause i love that line!

as for the puff thing...umm i dunno enough to say anything...but as for Naruto, id say that goku would kick thier asses, all the ninja's

bardock
yeah lord r your right akira rules all

WindDancer
*sigh*

I will leave this thread open as long as everyone has an opinion on who is the most powerful character in all of anime. All I ask is that you avoid name calling and insults.

If this thread gets out of line like the Superman vs. Goku. I will be force to close it. Just state your opinions and keep it cool.

-WD

Arachnoidfreak
I dont have a problem with them liking it, its just that they never shut up about Goku and the other friggin Z fighters, like they are all powerful(notice the first post here) and it really is starting to piss me off

BoXs
naruto can beat goku .. he just use kage banshin no jutsu (clones) ... then use sexy no jutsu (transform himself into a HOT nake woman) then goku will be distracted by the hot naruto ... then naruto just use a knive to stab goku ... so simple

Lord Ryugen
And then Akira will use his awsome mund powers to kill everyone and evreything, and then remake it all.

Eccentric
Well I say everyone has there own obssession. Don't they. I am sure that you, Arachnoidfreak, have one too. Sorry that it has to be Goku Goku Goku all the time, but he is the strongest that is the fact.

Gregory
It is not a fact. Have you ever watched Akira? Bloody mediocre anime (blasphomy, I know), but it contains a character who might very well be more powerful than Goku.

In a sense, it doesn't even make sense to try to compare characters. Who's more powerful, Goku or Hellmaster Phibrizo ? We really have no basis for measuring Phibrizo's speed or strength, and I don't remember him ever shooting energy or anything (or did he kill Garv with an energy attack? I haven't seen the series in a while)--but he apparently has the ability to kill people merely by shattering pieces of crystal (which represent his victims' souls, IIRC). So, how about it? Phibrizo may be weaker than Goku and slower than Goku, but he could pretty much kill Goku with a thought. So, who do we say is stronger? It's a meaningless question.

Eccentric
What I meant was in the whole DBZ series and I don't get the chance to watch other animes cause here in South Africa they don't believe in getting anything. Yeah it is pretty meaningless to compare characters from different anime, that I agree with you.

WindDancer
Just a comment on this subject. Power is not only about destruction or being invincible. Even the most weakest characters can be super intelligent, and posibly defeat any opponent without using super powers. So keep that in mind. wink

DenKi
Fs why did the **** make a noob Thread like this, ur such a dickhead m8 because you dont know anything, Goku couldnt distroy the universe, u dumbass

BlackHatDefect
Denki,shup up,thats just rude

i still stand on Mokona HE SHALL BE THE DEATH OF ALL YOUR PATHETIC NOMINEES lol

((The_Anomaly))
GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Matrix_Neo
Yes he could!! At the end of DBZ he absorbed the dragonballs making him like invincible or at least close to it. So yes GOKU!!!!
My favorite line is when Goku threw the supreme spirit bomb on kid buu and his like "THis is the last Row buu, Maybe well meet again.. Youl be as a better person I hope....Then we will have something I can call a rematch.." and Wack!!! He threw the supreme spirit bomb!!

Arachnoidfreak
He is strongest in DBZ, NOT in the entire anime universe/culture/whatever you want to call it.

And yes i have my obsession, comic books. Doesn't mean ill start saying that Spiderman could whoop the Living Tribunal's ass.

Not only that, but creating something takes ALOT more power than destroying it. A 6 year old can knock over a tower made of Legos, but he can't make one.

Eccentric
Like I said before you can't really compare characters from different animes. I doesnt make sense.

Lord Ryugen
It may not make sense, but it's nice to see who people think the most powerful anime character is.

DenKi
We know what Goku did come back after GT because he got buried in the ground, If you watch the Dragonball GT special Episode what is 100 years into the Future of the End of GT. You can clearly see Gokus Grave Stone will the Other Fighters so that would mean he did return.

el barto
.... That makes no sense stick out tongue

AKIRA and ALUCARD!

Gemini no Saga
The most powerful of all manga are the caracters of DBZ...but this manga are boring....lol

The powerful :
_Shaka , Saga and Dohko(Gold Saints) of SAINT SEIYA , my favorite manga^^
_Akira and Tetsuo of AKIRA
_Kyo and Ajika of SAMOURAI DEEPER KYO
_Seijuro Hiko , Makoto Shishio and Kenshin Himura of KENSHIN
_Kenshiro and Raoul of HOKUTO NO KEN

Kujila
Goku isn't even the strongest in Dragonball Z. Gotenks, Gohan, Super Buu and all his absorptions and Vegetto are stronger than him.

Reborn Again
Powerful anime character. In what context do you mean? Intelligence? Physical prowise? Powers? Skills with weaponry?

There are many powerful anime characters out there. It's very difficult to narrow it to just one. Sorry, but I can't give just one. And everyone's opinion differs, too!

Goku (DBZ 'for his powers')
Ryu (Street Fighter 'for his strength')
Quatre (Gundam Wing 'for his intelligence)
Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury 'for his endurance')
Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2 'for his speed in MA')
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2 'for his overwhelming passion')
Rion (Galerians 'for his PSI-powers')
Gau (Shadow Skill 'for his endurance & technique')

crazy_c
Agreed! PUU!!!!

Raventheonly
I was going to say Akira but Ryugen beat me to the punch apparently... smile He would eat goku alive... he could destroy the universe on a good day.

((The_Anomaly))
NO!!!!!! Gotenks is not stronger then Goku, sorry to say, Gohan is close but not as strong as SS3 Goku, yes Vegitto is stronger, so is Kid Buu, So really the only 2 ppl in DBZ that are stronger then Goku are Buu and Vegitto, and Goku is half of Vegitto....

but i will admit that Buu is stronger, as we did see in the show (however Buu is not stronger then SS4 Goku...but I dont know if we should count GT)

Raventheonly
Do you know who Akira is? or anything other then DBZ?

FRO§T
^ i second that, its getting annoying

Lord Ryugen
I was going to say the Adam, Lilith, Eva unit 1 with S2 engine and Rei combo from End of Evangelion. That thing was basicly God...but it's not one character and I'm still not entirely sure about it so until someone figures out what THE HELL THAT THING WAS I'll stick with Akira.

Yassin
Naruto beating Goku====> not in a million years,don't get me wrong...the boy has skills,but at that age goku destroyed the entire Ruban Rouge (Red Ribbon). And kicked a lot of ninja but...

And that Fluffy thing....you said he can create and destroy universes....kind of cool. (but he looks pathetic). But my question is,that fluffly guy does he practise "magic" or is it pure power....there's a difference you know. If it's only "magic"...he can only create and destroy "universes"...and not men. But anyway,if it's power...goku won't stand a chance....

Lord Ryugen
It doesn't really matter whether it's magic or power. The fact is that if it kills Goku it's automaticly better. Magic or power fails to have relevance a win is a win.

Yassin
Yeah...but it's kinda sad that Fluffy thing destroys Goku....but what were the animators/producers of that anime show thinking? They made a "GOD"....and it's appearance SUX. It's not even human look a like....shame on themsmile (Goku still rules)

Lord Ryugen
True. But if it can kill Goku, it can kill Goku and theres bugger all we can do about it.

crazy_c
and it's cute happy

Lord Ryugen
AAAHHHHHH!!!!! CUTE THINGS (runs away screaming).

((The_Anomaly))
of course i know who Akira is, i know alot of anime, but i still say Goku wins!

'Vegeta'
I am ganna have to say Akira, Goku, or Tetsuo in akira the movie i can not really tell who is better between Akira and Tetsuo? But eaither one of those two or Goku.

Joker1237
Hunter D has to be up there in might, He may not beat Goku (All though with left hand it could be possble, I mean that left hand eats tunder shots like its candy, Yes it has the power to eat other powerfull force's and spells.)

I say after Goku, uses all that super power suff and says tirger kick and thunder uppercut, Lefty eats the power shots, leaveing D with the shot to kill Goku.

Arachnoidfreak
Alucard from Hellsing, since he can't die, he can outlast just about anyother chracter in a battle.

Lord Ryugen
I'd like to introduce you to my new choice the only, let me repeat that ONLY cute anime thing I like since it was as hard as nails. THE FUMOFFU

Cat Girl Sheryu
Camui from X

Phoenix Aska
Gogeta from DBZ/GT

Or Hiei since he is super fast...

maverickeagle
i would have 2 go with 3. heero from Gundam Wing, Kira from Gundam SEED, and armitage from Armitagr III the Thrid. 4 heero its his super human ablities. 4 kira its his ablity 2 change n2 a berserker (is a legendary warrior, look berserker on www.ditionary.com). 4 armitage is her fighting ablities, strenght, her cyber punk atttuide, and her sexy body.

WindDancer
*takes a break from work*

I see this thread is back. Well, to be fair I can really pick Akira over Goku becuase I'm not too well inform about the DBZ universe. But I will maket these comments.

From what I understand Goku goes throught levels (Super Sayain) in order to build up power. And also from what I understand he can do that in seconds. Now as the story goes Goku is a properly trained fighter and builds up incredible amount of energy. Given the fact that he is all powerful and incredible fast with his punches and kicks he basically is a well trained character.

As much as I love Akira I must admit that he is NO fighter. He basically is pure human energy evolved. He is only a child that can destroy almost anything with his mere presence. Akira is incredible powerful EVEN more than Goku. But like I said all that power is useless if he doesn't know how to fight. Sure he can implode a Universe within a Universe but without proper training he just couldn't fight agaisn't someone like Goku.

Again as I said I'm not too familiar with the DBZ universe. But I also understand that Goku has NO weakness. Which makes him an incredible opponent. To be fair Akira doesn't have any weakness either (or at least we aren't sure) but is Akira more powerful than Goku? I would venture to say yes. Is Akira a better a more trained fighter? Nope, I seriously doubt it.

kenshinhitokiri
i'd say sieghart from rave. hes an elemental master. smile or maybe shishio from rurouni kenshin....or shougo also from rurouni kenshin. hes got god like speed. and can blind ppl with light.like when he blinded kenshee

kenshinhitokiri
or just KENSHEE! smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Lord Ryugen
I'm curious is it power we're talking about aka strength, speed, technology and magic like Goku or Heero. Or are we talking about Power (Notice the cap) the ability to create and destroy. Because Goku at his best could maybe take out a Solar System. Akira as far as I'm aware remade the universe just because he could. Goku has stregth. Akira has Power

FireWall
damn the goku is old character he is not powerful sorry

Lord Ryugen
No he's strong. And thats the point I'm making, Strength does not equal true power. True power is the ability to create and destroy.

JLred
Nombre!!!!! I think Raizen is the strongest and nothing can change my mind!!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
What are his abilites?

ScarFace Clone
I think Akira, or Tetsou are the most powerful!

Phoenix Aska
ooO Raizen from Yuu Yuu Hakusho is very powerful....I have to admit...or Yusuke's father....

tehOTAKU777
The most powerfull, strong, intellegent anime character EVER isss.......Hitler, from super adolf extravaganze show time!!!! He has everyone following him, and hes soo smart!!!

Killua
Konohamaru from Naruto !

RyokoMasaki
hmmm..... i dunno... maybe not MOST powerful, but RYOKO! Just thinks:
U can dodge by teleporting, attack with energy swords and blasts, u can fly, multiply yourself AND When your body becomes fully mature and you've got all 3 gems, you'll be as strong a a Godess of the UNIVERSE! and thats pretty strong yes

Serket
Most powerful anime chara of all is...Nataku from Soul Hunter. He rarely feels the damage he takes and is always working to be stronger than he is.

Teen Titan#1FAN
hmmmm Naruto

vampier_alucard
D is the most powerful anime character MUAH HA HA HA

McBane
Oh come on it has to be Violent Jack!
Hes the man!

Jace_Rave
It's definately a shonen series...I'm guessing a SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta fused...

ScarFace Clone
Akira Is the best!

Red X
... A tie between Vegeta and Goku I shall say...

Thought Vash THe Stampede is the coolest!

anime
I think Doraemon is one of the powerful anime characters around...

He has many powerful gadgets like a time stopping thing that stops the time and do anything he wish.

He has a 'Wherever Door' where he can go anywhere he wish. He can fly as well with this little copter thingy and has a gadget that creates force field to protect him from danger.

He have this 'what if' phone booth where a person dials it and propose a what if scenario which changes the world like "what if mirror never existed". In other words he can say what if DBZ, mokono, vash, Akira or whatever is nothing more than a human being or worse, never existed.

Apart from that he can turn almost anything into small things with a torch light and has other cool stuffs like miniature spy satellites, cloning device, etc.

He can travel through his time machine and kill any normal anime character when they were baby with god knows what weapons he have in his 4D pocket.

However he is kinda weak as he depends on his gadgets... and scared of rats.

demon_fox
chise from saikano
http://CermDocuments and Settings\Owner\Desktop\josh's stuff

EvilCap America
All this DBZ talk is goofy.Goku isnt even top 5 by the end of DBZ and the characters in the AU of DB:GT cant even blow up planets

Anyways Saint Seiya chaacters are stronger just not as famous id give a nod to Sailor moon too and ESPECIALLY to Lain

Lord Ganon
Goku is definatlly the strongest Anime character.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
Goku is definatlly the strongest Anime character.

Considering that SSJ1-3 Gotenks Gohan all forms of Super Buu and Super Veggeto beat him in his own series i just dont see it

The Sait Seiya crew also has Galaxy smashing power and definetly move at FTL speed while in DB thats argueable

el_barto
Akira, Alucard, Or Tetsuo (no contest)

SamuraiSquirrel
no no no no no no no its gotta be sephiroth and sephirtoh only any one who argues is completely insane

\/\/||_|_

well that or hercule jk (|_33+ RU|_E$)

EvilCap America
Originally posted by SamuraiSquirrel
no no no no no no no its gotta be sephiroth and sephirtoh only any one who argues is completely insane

Considering anyone with the instant win rock from FF7 can kill him in one shot id say no.Strongest FF character would probably be Zell.Junction system gives him max stats easy along with enough speed for a turn almost every second and his damage is insane where you abuse the "broken" part of his limit break

SamuraiSquirrel
ohhh common i took zell in to gain king toneberry and he got killed in one hit i had to use squalls limit break lionheart to win that fight

SamuraiSquirrel
ohhhh i forgot that you know how long it takes to cast Knights of the Round like half an hour its just aint right and you also have to go through all this other stuff to get the Knights Round

Sarlock
Hmmm... No, Sephiroth sucks. XD Ummm, let's see. I'd have to say, the most powerful anime character? Yusuke Urameshi :P Not at the end of the series, but after a couple tournaments, he'll be the most powerful :P

Lord Ganon
Sorry, Goku would definatly destroy Yusuke, Goku can just do a small Ki blast and Yusuke would be dead.

Sarlock
Lmao, not likely. I'm sorry, but if you put things into perspective, Goku's never taken a beating as hard as Yusuke has. :P Yusuke'd fry him.

Lord Ganon
Yes Goku has, hell, he has died many times. And he was extremelly hurt around the Saiyan Saga after he defeated Vegeta. Goku is a lot faster, stronger, and more powerful in Ki than Yusuke. And remember, Yusuke can't change into a SS3.

EvilCap America
Yes Goku has, hell, he has died many times. And he was extremelly hurt around the Saiyan Saga after he defeated Vegeta. Goku is a lot faster, stronger, and more powerful in Ki than Yusuke. And remember, Yusuke can't change into a SS3.

Gohan>SSJ3 Gotenks>SSJ1 Gotenks>Goku

Lord Ganon
What does that have to with the subject? I know what you are trying to say, but Goku was the one who defeated Kid Buu, which is the most powerful form of Buu.

EvilCap America
What does that have to with the subject? I know what you are trying to say, but Goku was the one who defeated Kid Buu, which is the most powerful form of Buu.

Goku was afraid to fight Super Buu wouldnt without fusion and flat out told Vegeta that oif the two fought Super Buu1 they would be killed easily.Goku then against Kid Buu crushes the Pottara earrings and belives he could defeat him all alone

Gohan/Gotenks/Super Buu>Goku therefore Goku isnt even the strongest character in his own series

FullMetalLover1
Sesshomaru

SamuraiSquirrel
goku is weak but actually vegeta crushes the pottara earings and any one who can freak out has my vote this is why Sephiroth has my vote...... (cant member what its called its been years since i played)

Lord Ganon
Sorry Goku is stronger than Vegeta, Goku has to much things that make him ahead. And Goku was stronger than Gohan and, like I said, Goku was the only one who could kill Kid Buu. Gohan had a hard time with Super Buu, and Kid Buu was way stronger. Goku was the only one who can make a spirit bomb, which makes him ahead of Vegeta, Gotenks, and Gohan.

EvilCap America
Sorry Goku is stronger than Vegeta, Goku has to much things that make him ahead. And Goku was stronger than Gohan and, like I said, Goku was the only one who could kill Kid Buu. Gohan had a hard time with Super Buu, and Kid Buu was way stronger. Goku was the only one who can make a spirit bomb, which makes him ahead of Vegeta, Gotenks, and Gohan.

Pay more attention to th series.They spent the whole thing yping up Gohans hidden power and it all coems out then he BEATS THE HELL out of Super Buu

Goku is AFRAID of Super Buu refuses to fight him without fusion and even tells Vegeta the 2 of them together would be killed easily

Kid Buu was created mid-way through thr series in rush because Akira Toriyama decided to change the story to appease fans.The original ending was simply Gohan kills Super Buu.Long time fans whined complained and sent a few death threats then low and behold Gohan gets jobbed.A long convulted sequance of half explained events happens which leads to Kid Buu a weaker villian that was more Gokus speed

Proof

1 Goku to vegeta after turning Super Buu3 back to Super Buu1.Vegeta proposes blastign their way out of his head to which Goku warns him that even though hes lost alot of power neither of them are a match for him

2 Buff Buu the version of kid Buu with the strongest Kaio-shin absorbed but without Dai-Kaio-shin holding him back at all appears for about a seconds.This one caused Goku and Vegeta to freak out about him "Getting stronger" then he turns into Kid buu and they laugh him off

3 Super buu the same one Goku is afraid to fight at all gets whipped by Gohan and was nearly killed by Gotenks.Making a referance to Buff Buu that we dont get until later when he becomes Super Buu2 he refers to himself as "The mightest Majin Buu ever"

4 Fat Buu>Kid Buu.Fat Buu caused Gouk to doubt his ability to beat him and defer to SSJ1 Gotenks who he was sure could win easily.Fat Buu lost at least 2/3rds of his power when he split his good and evil sides The part with Fat Buus apperence but only 1/3rd of his power we tend to call Mr.Buu.That one is BEATTEN down by 2/3rds of Fat buus old power in Evil buu.This is also the same Mr.Buu that fights Kid Buu near the end of the series lands several effective hits on him and Kid Buu struggles to put away

End result

Super Veggeto>Super Buu2/3>Mystic Gohan>SSJ3 Gotenks>Buff Buu>Super Buu1>SSJ1 Gotenks>FPSSJ3 Goku>Fat Buu>Evil buu>Kid Buu=Living SSJ3 Goku>Mr.Buu>SSJ2 Vegeta

kier14matrix
Ramirez

lucia raregrove
raver I think that Lucia Raregroove from rave master is awesome! I mean he blew up the whole sigma 44 ship with a wave of his hand!

lucia raregrove
cool King and sieg hart are cool too.

Lord Ganon
I know what your saying and you have a good point. So Veggeto is the strongest Dragon Ball character. Even though Veggeto is the strongest Dragon Ball character in true Dragon Ball canon, I would still say (and I hate to say this because it is not canon, but it is Anime so it counts) that SS4 Gogeta is the strongest Anime character. I know it's not canon, but it is still Anime.

Sarlock
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Pay more attention to th series.They spent the whole thing yping up Gohans hidden power and it all coems out then he BEATS THE HELL out of Super Buu

Goku is AFRAID of Super Buu refuses to fight him without fusion and even tells Vegeta the 2 of them together would be killed easily

Kid Buu was created mid-way through thr series in rush because Akira Toriyama decided to change the story to appease fans.The original ending was simply Gohan kills Super Buu.Long time fans whined complained and sent a few death threats then low and behold Gohan gets jobbed.A long convulted sequance of half explained events happens which leads to Kid Buu a weaker villian that was more Gokus speed

Proof

1 Goku to vegeta after turning Super Buu3 back to Super Buu1.Vegeta proposes blastign their way out of his head to which Goku warns him that even though hes lost alot of power neither of them are a match for him

2 Buff Buu the version of kid Buu with the strongest Kaio-shin absorbed but without Dai-Kaio-shin holding him back at all appears for about a seconds.This one caused Goku and Vegeta to freak out about him "Getting stronger" then he turns into Kid buu and they laugh him off

3 Super buu the same one Goku is afraid to fight at all gets whipped by Gohan and was nearly killed by Gotenks.Making a referance to Buff Buu that we dont get until later when he becomes Super Buu2 he refers to himself as "The mightest Majin Buu ever"

4 Fat Buu>Kid Buu.Fat Buu caused Gouk to doubt his ability to beat him and defer to SSJ1 Gotenks who he was sure could win easily.Fat Buu lost at least 2/3rds of his power when he split his good and evil sides The part with Fat Buus apperence but only 1/3rd of his power we tend to call Mr.Buu.That one is BEATTEN down by 2/3rds of Fat buus old power in Evil buu.This is also the same Mr.Buu that fights Kid Buu near the end of the series lands several effective hits on him and Kid Buu struggles to put away

End result

Super Veggeto>Super Buu2/3>Mystic Gohan>SSJ3 Gotenks>Buff Buu>Super Buu1>SSJ1 Gotenks>FPSSJ3 Goku>Fat Buu>Evil buu>Kid Buu=Living SSJ3 Goku>Mr.Buu>SSJ2 Vegeta

Ummm, Goku said he could have easily wasted Fat Buu, but he wasn't of that world anymore, and he wanted to let Goten, Trunks, and Gohan take care of things, because he's not a living person anymore. Wow, I haven't seen the series in ages and I remember that better than you. Goku didn't doubt his ability at all. Lmao! XD You guys are crazy. And Living SSJ3 Goku isn't weaker than Full Power SSJ3 Goku, the only difference is that Goku has used a lot of his energy, and he isn't used to having a living body anymore, so he can't power up the same way he had become used to. Silly silly people.

And I still stand by Yusuke pwning Goku, or any DBZ character.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Sarlock
Ummm, Goku said he could have easily wasted Fat Buu, but he wasn't of that world anymore, and he wanted to let Goten, Trunks, and Gohan take care of things, because he's not a living person anymore. Wow, I haven't seen the series in ages and I remember that better than you. Goku didn't doubt his ability at all. Lmao! XD You guys are crazy. And Living SSJ3 Goku isn't weaker than Full Power SSJ3 Goku, the only difference is that Goku has used a lot of his energy, and he isn't used to having a living body anymore, so he can't power up the same way he had become used to. Silly silly people.

And I still stand by Yusuke pwning Goku, or any DBZ character.

The Dub emphasises that but Goku said when asked if he could have beatten Fat Buu was just "I dont know Majin Buus power is unreal".Later Goku says he should have at least tried.Goku at FPSSJ3 could have beatten Fat Buu i even listed that but hardly easily

Next Goku flat out states he cant reach full power against kid Buu it had too much strain while he was alive.I dunno maybe too much CN in your diet but at least you didnt use the "I let vegeta fiight and lost too much energy" crap the dub spouted.

Bardock42

dvampire
Akira right now. I can't think of any anime characters off the top of my head right now, but Akira is my choice until then.

SamuraiSquirrel
man yusuke isnt even the strongest character in his series man.... its stupid

sai12
Originally posted by FullMetalLover1
Sesshomaru

Aww but our poor Sesshomaru got beat by the infamous Sephiroth in the latest Anime Insider. I'm sorry the fans have voted him the loser sad

And I haven't watched DBZ in quite some time but I will have to agree that Goku is the strongest. Though there are many characters out there that would give Goku a run for his money and not all of those are from the DBZ universe.

SamuraiSquirrel
thank you thank thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
for stating that sephirtoh is better than some one... these posers dont know what anime is

b-dan
brolly

SamuraiSquirrel
doubtfull

sai12
doubtfull

Since I don't feel like quoting your Thank you athon...I'll just do this one.

What was taht all about?!

Sometimes you just have to give in and admit to the truth...isn't that right guys? *grin*

SamuraiSquirrel
exactly

sai12
YOu say that way too much...

and you really shouldn't say thank you when I still said Goku was the strongest... :P

SamuraiSquirrel
goku couldnt fight his way out of his wifes vagina....... sephiroth would pwn him.. no hands down

sai12
And this is where I step off. I don't need to get in useless word fights with obsessed fanboys....

SamuraiSquirrel
there for i win

b-dan
there for i win lol

dvampire
The Slayers and Akira is my choice now. thumb up

SamuraiSquirrel
absolutely not. i won dammit that means sephiroth is the most powerful. it pays to have a little life. hehe

EvilCap America
absolutely not. i won dammit that means sephiroth is the most powerful. it pays to have a little life. hehe

BAH the Weapons are like 10-20X stronger than Sephy and Cloud Squall Zell or any with Genji Glove/Offering in FF6 could One shot kill him

Next Venom_girl
Some nominees: Akira, Naruto, Gaara, Alucard, Chrono

SamuraiSquirrel
yeah tell that to "Knights of The Round"

diabloprimeevil
akira is the hardes and most cool all tho i have never seen naruto

Clovie
Goku?

snehin
ok erm too many!!most powerful well cant say gaiza mokuli

SamuraiSquirrel
no you cant, cause its sephiroth

General Zodiac
SEPHIROTH ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

prideful cloud
sephiroth is the best, i agree with u general zodiac

SamuraiSquirrel
yay now were gettin somewhere. more people for sephiroth

((The_Anomaly))
i forgot i made this thread! LOL!

i was like hey, strongest anime character thread....

then i was like...wtf? i made this thread....

anyways, I still say Goku...lol

SamuraiSquirrel
then you choose wrong my friend

sailorserena
I think sailor moon is!!^.^

SamuraiSquirrel
i rule

Kandieren
>.< ... I'm thinking of a different Son Goku, the one from Saiyuki when his limiter has been removed. ... >.< maybe. I have never seen him try to destroy the earth. I do cheer for our lovely saiyan, Goku, too though!

I also think that Ayato Kamina (merged with Rah Xephon) could kick some butt too.

However, fuzzy Mokona is definitely strong ...

There are so many anime characters out there that could destroy the world that it is hard to make up my mind. >.< ... yikes, there is also that girl from saikano too.

hallowicked
Hah ha! laughing Son Goku from Saiyuki, he really does rock. love

I really do like the kick ass smoking guys better though, like Gojyo or Sanzo smokin'

I took some thought into this once before and I chose Shishi-O Makoto from Rorouni Kenshin.

YES he doesn't have superpowers, but superpowers are a low blow when regarding anime characters because not. every. anime. character. has. superpowers.

So here are my reasons:
--- as a bad guy, you can't get any worse or potentially great as Shishi-O, he emmanated a feeling that most anime characters, good and bad can't even possibly compete against.

--- he's got power, a lot of it and he's a great and intelligent mastermind with a huge army and the smarts to buy stuff that most people could never afford during his time. Seriously, if he'd been alive now I shudder to think of the casualties.

So obviously he's not the top pick, but if anything he's definitely the kind of character you have to respect.

DemonXangelX
i dunno goku seems to b the hot topic right now are robots aloud cuz i was gonna say eva 00 reis bot

KingDubya
I say Roy Mustang, "The Flame Alchemist" from Full Metal Alchemist. He can create fire and gigantic explosions by snapping his fingers then altering how concentrated the oxygen around his target is. Fiery explosions caused by a snap of the fingers is just extremely cool and no one can beat that (unless it was raining or if they had control over water).

EsteemedLeader
Tetsuo from Akira. he kicked @$$

Darth Mantis
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

megan77373
inuyasha 4ever!

SamuraiSquirrel
grrrr i still say im going with Sephiroth

spencerspider
goku..i dont watch much anime but as far as ive seen ill have to say him

SamuraiSquirrel
wrong wrong wrong.........SePiRoTh

manjaro
its obviously the fusion between SS4 goku and Vegata,,Gogetta! think about it when they did thier frist fusion in dbz as vegetto, they were toying with Buu until he decided that he was going to destroy the universe instead, and as he was powering up to wipe out all existinece vegetto stopped him cold, b4 they got cocky and got absorbed. now that being said the omega shenron, and gogetta from GT were oodles more powerful than anybody in DBZ. and ppl in DBZ already had solar system, and universal destructive power

so my list:

Goku and them...

those gods from record of the lodoss war

akira

that multi-penised demon from urotsukidoji

the sorcerors from orphen. once they have the abilty to tap into magical sources thier spells seem to work like Zatanna's, where anything they say is what happens..so they could be extremely powerful.....depending on what they say

i was thinking shabra-digno but he was the first demon from slayers to get whooped, so i guess i would have to go with the witch her self.

i might even throw in a few ppl from X, or the last guy in Spriggan. granted i havent seen every single bit of anime ever made, but i think this is a pretty decent list

SamuraiSquirrel
Sephiroth

2pac00
scorpian

2pac00
off mortal combat

broly112

b-dan
brolly

Blooming Amy
You know who's pretty powerful Inuyasha.He's got good moves and im not trying to hate but.Whats with halfers today half demon half vampire well i guess thats whats in now.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>