Individual OT DVD cases like Pre-Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
http://www.starwars.se/nyheter2004/nyheter20040618_1_stor.html

the cases r like the ep 1 n 2 (also 3 when comes out)....the numeral behind starwars n title on the top left corner n a birage of pictures from the movie..pretty kewwl

Xam
nice indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sith Master X
Can't wait.

SMX
cool

Darth Maverick
What is the difference between the Gold and Silver packaging, is it 1's widescreen and 1's full screen.

Morridini
Yup, that's the difference. Gold=full screen, silver=widescreen.

OB1-adobe
I hope the menus are the same like the PT dvds. Like how how the SW logo shows up, and there is scenes playing inside the logo. Then the roman numeral shows up, and then the title. I hope for little things like that.

Colabee
Love the choice of pictures.

Darth Maverick
Thw whole collection will look sweet in rows of DVD's cous it will be with the numarals at the bottom then the names at the top.

ajrocksteady
Did anyone else see the original triloy DVD covers for the individual dvd's? They are AWESOME. If u go to DVDtalk.com you can search for them there.

One

moonwalker741
ok this should rele be in the OT dvd section....ther is rele nothing ep3 related here...also, the covers have already been posted in numerous threads in the OT forums... wink

darktim1
yep they are cool I can't wait to buy them in september following that clone wars will be out on dvd.

shadow225588
go to star wars . com to see the inside darth vader looks sweet on the disc of special fetures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.