Super Villians, TOP TEN FAKE DEATHS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
You know when I read a few comics, and the villian dies, And I like thats it for him. But only to find out that later in the comics the Villian returns.

Since I am a Batman fan, I know most of the Joker's fake deaths.

Oh this is Comics, not cartoons or movies.

The Laughing Fish, End the end Joker falls in to a bay, Batman thinks the Joker drown, because he did not see Joker get out of the bay.

Of couse we all know better

Joker dies in his 3rd comic, When Batman knocks the Joker over in the ship and into the water.

I read Joker died in his 2nd comic too, But he was just cut up a bit.

Joker also dies in "Dreadfull birthday dear Joker.

He was speeding in his speed boat, and he hit a rock and it expoled.

And The Joker was excution for his crimes, Only to have his body stole by his Goons.

The Goons gave the body a drug, and thus the Joker was brought back.

Oh yeah Joker also died in a plane crash, but when the creeper show up, The Joker came out of hiding.

He has a good number of fake deaths, sure some of these make top ten some were.

ScarletSpider
Magneto has a few. To the point where it's just ridiculous. We saw him beheaded by Wolverine, and now he's back in Excalibur. That doesn't heal overnight.

Arachnoidfreak
I dont think Excalibur and Xmen(wasnt it New Xmen before...?) are keeping continuity.

Darth Jello
they are keeping continuity, my theory (that fits with everything in the past three arcs), is that the magneto/xorn who was decapitated was a creation of john sublime

ScarletSpider
I blame Chuck Austen. He didn't actually have anything to do with it, but he ****s everything up.

Joker1237
Well I dont see how Magneto can come back after loseing his head???

Maybe Magneto's goons use the same drug that brought the Joker back lol.

I was wondering about Green Goblin, He died in the comics, yet he returns?? or is he dead dead??/ beats me

ScarletSpider
Norman "died" at one point, but the Goblin Formula kept him alive and restored his health, whereupon he went oversees and ran some sort of evil megalomaniacal business for awhile, then came back circa Identity Crisis storyline. Harry, is dead dead. And I think so are the other ones, or in prison, or working at BK, or Hobgoblins or something.

Darth Jello
i don't know if this counts as a villian or not, but deadpool came back once or twice. plus, now that he's been cursed by thanos, he can't die.

Arachnoidfreak
What issue is this!?!?! I gotta get that comic. immortal Deadpool...f*ckin SWEET

Asian Hulk
Many Hulk villains like Major Glenn Talbot.,Abomination,Leader,Modok,Harpy,Trauma,Rhino and Mercy can plans the showdown of Superman villains like Lex Luthor,Bizarro,Live Wire and Doomsday.so how can you say that?

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

Arachnoidfreak
Uhh, what?

DarkCrawler
Dont ask me...

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Deadpool was killed at Weapon X, his body started to break down and turned to goop. But he shoved his arm down Sabertooth's throat and cut it off so it clogged up his throat, which was badass. Then T-Ray brought him back to life, and because Deadpool was getting frisky with Thanos' school boy crush, Lady Death, he cursed Deadpool with life, so he could never die and get it on with Death again.

Arachnoidfreak
Sweet, but what comic was it?

$p@wn
So, by the reason that you NOT mentioned that this poll is about COMICS supervillians, I voted for Fantomas! Hi was the really bad@$$ & "dies" many times. (no, don't mention the movie Fant - dis movies really sucks - dis is NOT a REAL Fantomas in dis movies, just f**kin' parody!!!...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.