witchcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0eLF0
if only there's a wizarding school..isn't it cool...
was wondering if there might be a school something like that and it just that people are not aware of it..it can be possible right? since some people actually practise witchcraft.

frodo_dude
erm... don't think so....

shellie
no such school exist .

wiccans who practice witch craft dont go to school to learn spells and stuff .

frodo_dude
perhaps they do u just dont know about mayb its secret like the school in x men....

shellie
maybe but i doubt it .

i have a best friend that ive known for ages who is wiccan and does "witchcraft" and i know he did not go to a secret school .

shaber
The wicca just have a slightly different religion, but its fairly commonplace as religions go.

misha
what are wicca???
but nah there arnt qwitches or wizards, coz we'd notice weired ppl....like ui know how they have em on the streets an its all like 'ppl wearin funny stuff' wed c ppl wearin funny stuff! an unesplaind murders would b on tha news an all!

Elondra
No they are just ordinary people.

Well my 2 friends are.

frodo_dude
plus ive seen lots of weird ppl on the streets and wicca r wizards and witches

shellie
witches , not wizzards . (as ive been corrected before about)

my guy friend says he is a witch not wizzard . wizzards are what we see on tv .

frodo_dude
i thought witch was a name for girls only... :s

misha
laughing it is!
but i dont b/leive that!

shellie
i thought so to till ive been corrected countless times .

frodo_dude
wow... strange.... anyyyyyyyyywayzzz..... goin back to then topic... i think there might b a school for wiccans BUT 4 adult wiccans

shellie
interesting theory . maybe i should ask mike about it .

frodo_dude
whos that?

shellie
mike is my wicca friend ive been refering to

frodo_dude
oh oki what she say? he?

shellie
not able to ask right now he's at work . ill see him tonight though . he's been a practicing witch for 23 years now .

frodo_dude
cool... and can u do any *magic*

misha
ok so what...he walks around wit a wand and yells 'stupefi' and ppl freeze?? *cough* somehow i dont beleive that!

frodo_dude
lol.. i think mike does other kind of magic likewell magic magic not hp magic erm

shellie
no hp magic .

wicca is a relegion that believes in the father god as well as the mother god , mother nature and stuff like that . it has nothing to do w/ casting spells on people like we see in tv .

misha
oh....so....what does he do??? just....pray???

shellie
pray , meditate , celebrate the changing of the seasons and he knows alot about herbal medicines .

misha
oh ok...but thats nothin 2 do wit wizadary stuf.....i mean...he dont cast spells or anytin...so hwos he a wizard...or..."witch"

shellie
i said before wizzards are what we see on tv like harry potter . its fiction .

he is called a witch becuase his relegion is wicca . wiccens are called witches just like if your relegion is babtist you would be a babtist . its just what it called .

sorry OeLFO , we strayed away from your topic a bit .

misha
oooh...okies then!

0eLF0
interesting..so there's a religion called wicca.
i went to surf the net and came across some a webpage comparing the similarities between harry potter and witchcraft..some of the similarities they pointed out are interesting although i dunno how true are they. for example the titles of the textbooks they in hp are quite similar to the real witchcraft books....

frodo_dude
but wiccas do a bit of magic too, stuff like learn to meet ppl from their eyes sometime know what will happen iin the future, some of em can make stuff levitate...

shellie
yeah but their are different kinds of witches just as there are different kinds of babtist .

future tellers ,if you believe in them, are not nessarilly wiccen . they are psycics . ppl who can move things &levitate are telaconices . their is a difference . they may not practice the wicca religion .

frodo_dude
most of em do tho... but i agree wink

shellie
one name : sylvia browne .

she's a world wide known psycic/witch (she doesnt call herself a witch though) her books have answered sooo many of my questions that no minister or bible ever could . i agree w/ her on so many levels .

frodo_dude
ok....wink i bet that silya woman is very good

shellie
well she is

frodo_dude
cool... and she a wicca religion??

shellie
no hers is called gnostic christrians . meaning always looking for more answers . if you wont to know more pm me . we are already so off topic .

merkledin
what?seeing the future is a very complex thing to do .u can't just look in there eyes,ans know.Wicca is protecting the earth,and beliving in many gods/goddess,ect.

ladygrim
i heard on he news bout a year after the first harry potter was out that a wizardry scool had been opened in norway ???

0eLF0
it's ok shellie.actually we are not off the topic,the things we discussed are related to the title of this thread.=)

ladygrim
i know a coule of people into the witchcraft and magic things but i dont think they would say it is because of the harry potter craze

JEFFREY
IN MOST MOVIES WIZARDS ARE HALF MORTAL HALF GOD SO MALE WITCHES ARE MALE WITCHES UNLESS THERE HALF GOD

FoamyFan
i have always believed that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.