Will Sideous use Qui-Gons memory to turn anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
I was just thinking about this.
Maybe sideous uses anakins memories of qui-gon to turn him to the dark side?
perhaps he tells anakin that qui-gon was somehow in favour of helping sideous destroy 'the corruption within the senate' and was an indirect accomplice of his.
This would also tie in with some of dooku's comments during episode 2 where he incinuates that qui-gon knew about the corruption in the senate.
I believe that although anakins path to the dark side has already began to pan out, there will be one big deciding factor that will finally tip him over the edge.
So i suppose although unlikely, it is ever so slightly feasable!

ABE LINCOLN
I'd always thought that Padme's death would be what drove him over, but seen as how he's the catalyst of it, that kinda kills that theory sad

VENOMfanFAN
Not a bad thought.

I just assumed it will be the anger of his mothers death, in addition to the frustration that Obi-Wan is causing.

Ushgarak
He didn't know Qui-Gon well enough. People read too much into Dooku's speech- he was just playing on the fact that Obi-Wan knew that Qui-Gon was not exactly a fan of the system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.