Please help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I was installing a new Microsoft download and it stopped responding, so I ended it through Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When I came back on to the computer after turning it off it said in a blue box Out of Range. I then restarted the PC and put it into normal mode (from the safe mode options screen). When it loaded up it said:

It is also stuck in 4 bit colour and the other colour options have disappeared. Can you please help me.

SpikeSpiegel
Never mind, I've fixed it now (after 2 hours of swearing, hitting the PC and almost putting myself in a mental breakdown I finally did it all by my self.)

Shadowy_Exa
Nobody replied to this?!?!

You bastards ya. stick out tongue

Sorry, i would have helped but i never saw the thread sad

Fire
that's the way to learn Spike, work it yourself

Anywien
Well done Spike.

spider-racing
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Error loading CWINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll

A dynamic link library initialization routine failed

I keep getting this message when I start windows, my computer is stuck in 4 bit color which is the only option, and it is also stuck in 800x600 resolution which is the only option.

Please help Spike since you already figured this out on your computer.

I am working on 12 hours and have yet to figure out how to fix this problem.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Bob

TOH
Reinstall nvidia drivers confused

SpikeSpiegel
That's what I did

Raz
Yup, but make sure you run in safe mode first.

SpikeSpiegel
How come when I asked I didn't get any help? stick out tongue

yerssot
no one likes you

btw, about safe mode, I looked it up for XP... it says you gotta press restart and select safe mode there... but it's not their on my version messed

TOH
While your computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" confused

yerssot
that's what they say too... either I need a new keyboard or a new pc... but the F8 does nothing blink

SpikeSpiegel
You have to get it at the right time, press it as you turn it on that might work

Dexx
no..ti's actually as soon as the win loading comences

yerssot
no matter how, I got into safe mode... stupid thing I needed to do doesn't run cause of an error but heck roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz
Must have missed the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.