Beyond the Veil; Sirius's side of the story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padfoot15

shaber
It's sweet smile

Ashy
its good i like it

Padfoot15
Thanks.smile

And then it got lighter. Soon it was so light I could make out the outlines of James and Lily. I realized we were standing in a clearing in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. I knew the clearing very well. It was our Marauders clearing, where we had met sometimes, maybe after Remus had just transformed and had sprinted away, because he hadn't had himself under controll yet. In the distsnce I could see Hogwarts castle, its many bright lights shimmering in the distance.
Suddenly James asked: "What is this place?"
"I think I made it", Lily said quietly. "A while ago. I was just sitting here, and wished for some light after all these long years, and I wondered about Harry and suddenly it was like this. That's when I noticed that we're in our house, James."
I didn't even think twice about what she'd said, but James exclaimed: "This isn't our house, Lily, it's the Gryffyndor common room!"
"What?!", I said. "Can't anyone see what I see?"
"What do you see?"
"The Marauder clearing."
James sighed.
"Sirius, please tell us why you're here. Please." Lily's voice begged me in the darkness.
And so I told them everything, that had happend.
And I thought I was going to explode, because of all the anger , worries and pain. And I couldn't help but think of Harry and of Remus. I told them everything, And I cried even harder.

Padfoot15
Uhhh...does anyone care? Otherwise I'll stop writing. confused

ElmStreetFan01
kool

Guardian_Rikku
Don't you dare stop writing. It's really good!!

Padfoot15
big grin Thank's!
Now all I have to do is think about how to continue it...

Padfoot15
I know! how about somebody gives me an idea, then I can build on that?
(I'll mention you in the closing credits!!...big grin)

Guardian_Rikku
Hm...an idea....I'll pm you ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.