How much money would you need....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
How much money would you need to be payed per hour in order to be one of those consessionairs at sporting events? You know those guys walking around shouting "peanuts! Hot roasted salty Nuts!!!" without any shame at all?

I asked my friend this question and he said he'd need to get paid like $25/hr in order to walk around humiliating yourself like that.

I say $30/hr, but that's because i already make like $25/hr at my job.

So what would you need to get paid?

No.1 Byatch
Depends. Probably 40 if someone was hiring me. But if someone just dared me too do it for a day. I'd do that no sweat big grin

wuTa
i dont see how that job is humiliating.....i'd do it for almos mimuim wage...you get to watch a games for free while you work pluys i'm sure they get discounts or free tickets on the days they dont work

cLoVi€
it depends on how ppl would treaten me.. confused

Shadowy_Exa
and i think the ugly girls grabbing your nuts and making peanut jokes would get old real soon

Linkalicious
being at the even itself is what would make the job worth it, but it's still humiliating yelling out into a crowd, looking at everyone to see if you have customers, all the while....they stare down at you either wondering what you are selling, or thinking to themselves what kind of jack ass you look like.

wuTa
of all the sporting event i've been to when i see the peanut guy or whoever i never thought once "that guy looks like a jackass"...it sounds like people in LA have image problems and care what other strangers think of them..all the guy is tryin to do is either put food on the table or put himself through college so whats wrong that

wuTa
Edit

VENOMfanFAN
It would have to be adleast $50.00/hour. But, that is in CAD (Canadian Dollars) so that is only like $20.00 USD (United States Dollar)

VENOMfanFAN
It would have to be adleast $50.00/hour. But, that is in CAD (Canadian Dollars) so that is only like $20.00 USD (United States Dollar)

wuTa
ok so it appears everbody has an image problem

Shadowy_Exa
Wuta has a point here.

damn you an your image problems!

angel I on the other hand.... stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
i wouldnt apply for that job in the first place confused

Rabid_Wolverine
sh*t it should pay like 60 bucks an hour. i mean c'mon you gotta walk up and down left to right for god knows how long.

i went to a cubs game and this porr dude didnt sell any hot dogs for 3 hours straight so i bought 2 and gave him a tip.

Real
id do it for $10/hr plus free admission to games even when i dont work...thats a sh!t ez job and who cares wut u look like, you'll never see them again anyways...
here in the states, we got a fast food place called "hot dog on a stick" n yes, they sell corndogs, but they wear blue, red n yellow striped "costume" uniforms w/big goofy hats, and i have 4 friends who work there n get paid well over minimum wage...sumtimes the job nobody wants is the best job cuz it pays better

Corran
Do you get free nuts? Mmmm Free nuts.

Linkalicious
free warm salty nuts yes

Real
this is turnin kinda gross sick

Rogue Jedi
nuts!!!

Real
nuts r good stick out tongue

Gravity Kills
you should not really be paid that much for that job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.