Where Is Everyone!!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
NOBODY'S HERE ANYMORE!crybaby

I am a Sock
There's really not much more to talk about anymore. People have moved on. Maybe when TMO comes out or there is an Animatrix 2, things might start to pick up a bit

Real
meh, ballocks 2 that

((The_Anomaly))
indeed, wait till animatrix 2 and MxO, then it will be good for a while!!!

Trinity_Matrix
Yep, but since there really isn't anything new happening in the Matrix world right now, this place has kinda died down.

forumcrew
yea i rarely check back anymore just nothin left

JediHDM
yeah, i spend so much time on mmorpgs now that i rarely get around here anymore, since most of the intelligent conversation has died down.

Korri
i havent been on for a few days sorry no expression

Neo6.0
Hi guys! Did ya miss me? (Everyone turns around, looks and goes back to whatever they were doing.) ....Thanks. My computer decided to visit the Mero's nightclub, so I've been gone for some time. I admit it has been quite quiet for some time too. Guess I didn't miss much.

SpikeSpiegel
I haven't actually been coming here for a long time. This is the second time in about 6 months.

I am a Sock
I visit here every once in a while. No good topics anymore.

Real
the i robot ones buggin me a lot

Flying Orange
You can say that again stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
Exactly.

shaber
Yeah, when did the last one come out?

Numo
If any of you have watched the Star Trek Voyager Series then you'll kinow what I mean by this but, this forums has become like the Q continium. All discussion is dead, everything that could be said has already been said.

Numo
Where's Jkozzy and Metamorphorsis?

And If I'm not here then i'm on the mfn forum...sorry Omega!

Flying Orange
*cough* JKozzy reporting stick out tongue

Korri
hi im me, ive been me for nearly 16 years now no expression

shake zula
i'm here... i check in here everyday. i would post more but the compelling issues have mostly been resolved by revolutions. and the matrix haters kinda ruin every f*ckin' thread they touch.

I am a Sock
I visit every day. I don't post much anymore. No more good threads

Real
i come in a few times a week...look around, always alone, cry a lil to myself, try to make a good post, an go back to my new home, OTF

-=Urot=-

Korri
-=Urot=- eek! *hugs*

Im still me no expression

-=Urot=-
Returns the wuv with a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. smile

Now i'll leave it up to you all to figure out which cheek i'm talking about. laughing

Numo
WHAT!!!!! laughing

I am a Sock
The LotR forum was my home after this placed died. Now that LotR is dying, the OTF is the best place to go now

Korri
soon there will be nothing left sad

Shape Shifter
im here im here *stands on sock bois shoulders and jumps up and down waving sock bois bright orange socks*

-=Urot=-
OTF seems like the place to be.

I think I'll start to post again soon. smile

Korri
yay!!

JediHDM
sorry i haven't been on in like a month, guys...stuff keeps coming up. dont get online much anymore.

Korri
he came back the day before i turn 16 love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.