Town or City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
Who lives in a town or a city, do you hate wher u live, gimme sum reasons

i live in a town, its small....n it sux sumtimes....the only big thing is goin to the mall (Garden State Plaza)< jus in case if n e body has heard of it

ABE LINCOLN
I live in a boring, suburban town...get me out of here! sad

Rogue Jedi
i live in houston texas. sess lives here!!!! FJ lives in dallas, like 5 hours north of us.

Baylin
I live in a smelly city which i hate my neighbours are ignorant twats and if I wasn't in enough trouble already I would have done something about them!

Tired Hiker
I moved form big city San Jose, California to small town McKinleyville where life got simple and that's just what I need right now, simplicity. cool

Kaleanae
City- Union City - Next to New York City messed

Daisy Duke
beautiful city of sacramento

Corran
I live in a Big Town, bigger than some of the cities in this country and I wouldn't move for a million pounds, a quater of a mill will do.

theReject
I live in perhaps one of the smallest towns in America.
Do I like it... no
It the most boring place EVER!
yes

ABE LINCOLN
Nope, I betcha where I live, it's worse

Real
townie...but its gettin bigger...but its not a city till theres skyscrapers and a subway stick out tongue

VållèjºKîd707
I live in a small community, Cordeila. About an hour from San Francisco and Sacramento. But I prefer the city.

theReject
O I didn't think that was possible... messed

OrliObsessor1
Town. I live in one right now, have been since i was born.

Raventheonly
suburb... ontario california... i hate cities...because i hate large groups of people... i feel like an ant or a mindless drone.

Real
im half hr away from los angeles...so im close to a city if i ever get lonely

OrliObsessor1
lucky arse sad

Daisy Duke
i want to live in london laughing fat chance though my dad hates the brits blink

OrliObsessor1
the UK is the 2nd place i want to move too, its California first, then UK Anywhere in the UK is fine, preferably Soho which is near London (im pretty sure, or even in) I watch London on webcams all the time and its stunning..

theReject
I'd move anywhere where I don't have to look at cows 24/7!

OrliObsessor1
LOL.

Daisy Duke
i live in cali its not all that great

ABE LINCOLN
whats wrong with the cows sad

OrliObsessor1
whats wrong with Cali?

theReject
laughing .... no expression they're everywhere

Rogue Jedi
cali rox!!!!

OrliObsessor1
hahah

Daisy Duke
boring then again i lived here my whole life

Polly
I live in a pretty big city in Minnesota and it kinda sucks because I lived in the country for about 2 years and I absolutley loved it! I would give anything to go back! It was so nice! But I do like it here though, it does have it's advantages, I guess.

nazgulinthedark
ive always lived in a town so i dont really know what living in a city would be like...but i went to philledelphia and i didnt like it at all, exept for the attractions and the phille cheese steaks happy

ABE LINCOLN
I've lived in a town for all my life as well, but everytime I go to Boston, I love it...and not for the tourist attractions messed

nazgulinthedark
there are too many poeple in cities...i dont like people

ABE LINCOLN
laughing out loud that's a pleasant thought

I am a Sock
I live in a medium-seized town and it sucks. Nothing ever happens

nazgulinthedark
well, i just prefer not to be around lots of people, they get on my nerves very easily

Rogue Jedi
i get nervous in large crowds.

Lydia
i live 15 mins out of a city so dat means that i live in the quiet country around the corner from john Ryhs-Davies' house and olive grovesmile

Chelsea23
i live in a very small town, i hate it. i want to live in a bigger town, possibly a city

Lydia
citys here are very small but getting crowded from asian populationsad

theReject
Cows are crowding my town... messed

Darth Revan
I live in Eugene, OR, and I love it here smile

There are tons of hippies and everything is all green and pretty smile oh and there are a lot of kickass local bands rock smile

theReject
Sounds nice.
smile

Raventheonly
Ya it bloody sucks.... no snow mostly everywhere. Always hot. No seasons.... but two.

Sarah15
I live in town, its pretty cool, i like it.

Holy Man
i live in a city, and it's rocks because there's hot chiks big grin

Rogue Jedi
i have been to austria. i would kill to live there.

Trinity_Matrix
I used to live in Chicago, which is a big city, and then I lived in Aurora, Illinois until I was 14, also a decently-big city, but now I live in a little town called Brookfield, IL. Where the only thing around is a zoo. There's not a damn thing to do here, I've lived here four years and still haven't gotten used to living in a small town. In short: I HATE IT. Thankfully I can just hop on a train and be in downtown Chicago in 25 minutes.

theReject
We don't have one of those here. no sad
The only animals we have are Cows.

Gravity Kills
I live in Ballston Spa, New York but next week I will live in Crystal River Florida

moonwalker741
i liv in a small ass town......my whole town is one-square mile.....

Gravity Kills
that is small

Royal Knight
I live in Glendale, Arizona with a population of 240000

SeptemberRain
town; Lake Orion, Michigan, its ok

theReject
town...Bruce,Mississippi....population: around 50?

theReject
this is somewhat what my town looks like...

Gravity Kills
^Wow I want to be there

theReject
It's boring...that's our biggest building here btw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.