Best Book to Movies Image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am a Sock
As we all know, some scenes have been changed from the book to the movie, yet some are very accurate. My favorite was when Gandalf and co. arrive at Isenguard and see Merry and Pippin relaxing and smoking. That was a good scene in the book and the movie scene of it was exactly what I expected

.x.Fee.x.
i read the books after...and so i got confused as FOTR is like completlt different with things hapnning differently....

Arroch
Frodo and Samwise at Orodruin - I Can't Carry It For You, But I Can Carry You!

smile
I was so happy when I saw the scene and it was nearly exactly the same as in the book...

Another nearly-exactly-the-same-detail is the red lamp in the Tower of Cirith Ungol big grin

Discos
perhaps the most accurate was "a long expected party"

Bilbo's party was to the detail I have to say,

Arroch
True, like most of the Shire-scenes, they were pretty much the same (and like in the book too long for my taste big grin )... generally, the first film had most scenes directly from the book, with slightly altered background atmosphere while TT was totally different - though I think ROTK had most dialogues taken directly from the book, often with other speakers.

Thór Vór
Horses in the river.....though the wrong person(s) done it.

Discos
suppose,

Arwen could have been calling back to her father and gandalf to summon help shifty

once they did start crossing the river her expression was like "oh ballocks"

eezy45
TTT was too short afaik... and can remember..
it cut too early... yah ROTK was my fav but the most accurate was FOTR...

Arroch
yes

Another great scene is when Frodo and Sam in their orc armours look over the plains of Mordor from the hill on which they are standing... I think I can remember something pretty similar in the book smile

ABE LINCOLN
Actually, the Rohan city there looked exactly as I thought it was explained in the book smile

Candy
Edoras and Minas Tirith... how they were looking...

ladygrim
i liked the rohan bit in the movie and in the book

.x.Fee.x.
erm.....wot about the old guy appearing outside fangorn....i liked that it...very unimportant but meh....

Montross
The Nazgul attack at Amon Sul.

fini
Sam coming into Mt Doom and seeing Frodo standing at the edge. God that was just perfect

Discos
"i'm here Sam" smile

mmm......I didnt picture Edoras anything like it did in the film.

It took them a while circulatin new Zealand in a chopper/helicopter to find that bleeding hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.