don't you just hate it when....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia
don't you just hate it when you fink somthings really funny but no1 else does so your trying not to laugh but you can't help it and evry1 seems 2 b very quiet... confused

theReject
laughing Yup

Tassie~Cyanide~
Not really no expression
Everyone I know, already knows I'm crazy happy

Daisy Duke
^ditto

OrliObsessor1
Yeah, i hate that. Ill be sitting there chuckling under my breath and everyone is sitting there and im about to start crying laughing. Its like when someone farts, and they laugh for a sec and then quit and you want to continue laughing for 5 minutes.

Pyrofly
yeah

OrliObsessor1
heehee

Lydia
i know exactly wot you mean!laughing
that actually happened to me the other dayit woz really funny too i couldn't understand y no one woz laughing!

Daisy Duke
usally when i laugh everyone else is laughing

because i snort when i laugh

Pyrofly
i usally laugh at everything and once i laugh everyone else does blink

misha
laughing yes!!! like the other day this girl goes 'ha, remember when the ball hit hanna on tha head and she fainted??' an every1 laudghed but me, i was standing there thinking, then i laughed an go
'no but i memba when it happened 2 darren!' an i cracked up, but no1 laughed or spoke....sad

OrliObsessor1
I hate it when i snort when i laugh, especially when im on the phone I can see what their facial expression is

Lydia
laughing

Pyrofly
laughing i dont snort when i laugh but when i do everyones like laughing so hard

OrliObsessor1
lol big grin *sigh*

Lydia
my frend laughs thwn snorts then laughs harder coz she snorts!so it sounds like: hehehehehehesnortHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pyrofly
thats what my sister does laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
The worse one is when you say something funny, and no one else laughs, but you still think its funny.

nazgulinthedark
i do that all the time
then i start laughing...and i have this weird laugh (my friend says i sould like a weizing donkey messed)
and then people start laughing at my laugh
then ill laugh somemore cause they are laughing, and then we laugh for like 10 min straight

Rogue Jedi
or when someone is talking to you, and you glance away, they think you are no longer listening.

misha
ooor, when ppl just keep talkin even when u dont care AT ALL!!! *coughmydadcough*

Tassie~Cyanide~
Or no one's saying anything, and you just start laughing embarrasment

They think I'm even more crazy

misha
laughing yes that does happen!
once my teech was tllin us sometin an i just remembad sometin an starte craking my head off an then i 4got tha teech waz talkin so i go to this girl 'remember when' but i got interupted by tha teech....got an infringment sad

ABE LINCOLN
if you do that...who wouldn't think you're crazy? messed

Polly
Exactly! I'm a nut stick out tongue

laughing

OrliObsessor1
The worst thing you could do "humor wise" is fart while you sneeze. now THAT IS EMBARRASING BEYOND BELIEF

Pyrofly
that always happens to me embarrasment

OrliObsessor1
meh too

theReject
laughing laughing out loud
Yes but it's also EXTREMELY funny

Pyrofly
i agree laughing

OrliObsessor1
True, I once farted in front of the whole class in pure silence in 6th grade, and i blamed it on this prep. heehee, everyone was like WAS THAT YOU? I was like NO it was her!!

theReject
laughing
Now that's funny

Pyrofly
lol that it funny laughing out loud

OrliObsessor1
thanks. I cant believe i still remember it! Im laughing about it thinking of it

Pyrofly
once me and my friend were walking in this store and this old mans shoes were squeaking and she was like wtf?? is there a bird in here and she was like yelling it i was like shut-up its his shoes it was so EMBARRASING

theReject
I'm still laughing... laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Pyrofly
whats one of your embarrasing story's reject?

OrliObsessor1
LMAO

theReject
I was at an awards ceremony and I tripped on the microphone wire...
exposing my knickers to the entire student body, faculty, and lots of guests.

Pyrofly
lmao laughing

OrliObsessor1
lmao thats hilarious

theReject
It was VERY embarrassing! embarrasment
but I laugh about it now...er...hehe

OrliObsessor1
hm...let me think of some other embarrasing things..jeeze

Tassie~Cyanide~
But that's not crazy no

Usually when I'm laughing like that, I'm thinking about you idiots here on KMC stick out tongue

Pyrofly
when ever im embarrassed i just make a big joke outa it like the other day at school my teacher asked me why i've been missing school and i was like well its not my fault i get sick and he was like then whos fault is it and i was like mine smile everyone started laughing and i was like huh? it took me like 1 min to figure out what i said

OrliObsessor1
lmao Pyro. You go to year round school or something? Ive been on summer break for 2 weeks now

Pyrofly
no we got off last week that happened about a week before school ended

OrliObsessor1
Sorry. I dont know of anything thats happened this year, this year is one of my craziest years though since im a f-man. Now sophomore

Pyrofly
cool

Tassie~Cyanide~
OMG! laughing out loud I'd hide out if it was me stick out tongue

OrliObsessor1
yeah

ABE LINCOLN
that's touching messed

how many of those times involve spiders? eek!

theReject
laughing That's almost as bad as getting my dress caught up in my hose at my cousin's wedding...full exposure embarrasment

OrliObsessor1
LMAO thats hilarious.

Pyrofly
oh i have another one

i was at public swimming with all my friends and stupid me had to be all cool and try and do a perfect dive and rite when i was about to jump off all my friends screamed and i ended up doing a belly-flop i was so embarrassed

OrliObsessor1
youch! that has to hurt.

Pyrofly
yeah it did lol

theReject
Ouch!! that had to hurt!

OrliObsessor1
hahah. said the same thing. My life must be so dull..I cant think of diddly squat

Pyrofly
yupp

Pyrofly
i can think of so many more

OrliObsessor1
So..whats the most ANNOYED but Funny time you've had in your life?

Pyrofly
oh oh oh i got another one smile

ok me and my best friend went to the mall and met up with some of your guy friends lol and they wouldnt stop following us so we thought if we were to go into a bar & pantie store they would stop following us but they just walked right in with us and we were like omg embarrasment and all the store people were staring at us so we just like ran out

Pyrofly
ok most annoying but funny...umm i gotta think about this one

Tassie~Cyanide~
why would I laugh, thinking about spiders? huh

I had a nightmare about spiders last night sad

OrliObsessor1
aah thats wierd

OrliObsessor1
Im scared of spideys...yeesh

Pyrofly
spiders dont really scare me

OrliObsessor1
They do me, big time

Pyrofly
eek! clowns scare me!!!

Rogue Jedi
i hate ot when i lose something, look for it, then give up. it ends up being right where it is supposed to be.

Pyrofly
always happens to me lol

Rogue Jedi
its like "where the hell are my keys?" in my pocket!!!!

ABE LINCOLN
you're arachnophobic, too? eek! Sweet!!!!!!!!

I'd make a spider sig right now, but I like my current one sad

OrliObsessor1
Im scared of clowns as well...eeeek..That reminds me, we were going to a circus and i didnt really think about it having clowns too much, totally forgot i guess, and then my mom's like lets go so we left and she is like You want to sit in the clowns lap, i became hysterical and my mom had to take me home hahaahhaa

Pyrofly
lol i keep my keys on my belt loop and me and my cousin were on our way out i was like one min. i cant find my keys and we were like looking for 30mins and i was oh here they are... and what you know there right on my belt loop

Pyrofly
im scared of clowns because of the movie "It"

OrliObsessor1
That movie didnt bother me too much, But as for the post before Man i do that ALL the time, ill look for my sunglasses for 10 minutes and they are on my head. Or Ill look for the remote and it will be right in front of my face, its hilarious

Pyrofly
this is odd but i just noticed i cant go one day with out stubbing my foot laughing lol

OrliObsessor1
hahahah

Pyrofly
yupp funny smile

Tassie~Cyanide~
Meanie stick out tongue

I still have to make a sig out of that pic you sent me..

ABE LINCOLN
You're the meanie ninja stick out tongue

nah, I'm only joshing...sort of...there's a lot more arachnophobic people than I thought

Pyrofly
theres probably a lot more then lots of people thought

Pyrofly
lol abe tut tut making a thread about arachnophobic stick out tongue

ABE LINCOLN
whistle what? I need a new avatar anyways, so if I can find something that will sacre people...even better eek!

Pyrofly
lol

OrliObsessor1
heheh

Pyrofly
Abe what's one of your embarassing moments?

Tassie~Cyanide~
no miffed

ABE LINCOLN
sorry tass, mario ain't cutting it laughing out loud

embarassing moments, eh? Do you want to know?

Pyrofly
yes i do

ABE LINCOLN
Well...huh. I dunno. I guess I'm pretty humble.

Or am not going to say anything shutup

Pyrofly
aww come on we all said ours

theReject
yes

Pyrofly
see reject agrees with me smile

OrliObsessor1
Yeah, man I said something REALLY embarrasing, now u tell us

ABE LINCOLN
actually...I can't even think of anything that's worth mentioning blink

theReject
laughing out loud^^

Pyrofly
come on abe your out numbered :P

OrliObsessor1
heheh

Pyrofly
as long as you were embarassed its worth it wink

OrliObsessor1
lmao true. Ever sat in the movie theater in front of a guy that snorts and sucks up the flem in his nose? My friend and I got so aggitated but at the same time we were laughing hysterically

Pyrofly
lmao laughing the thing that bugs me the most is when a little kid is sitting behide you and wont stop kicking your chair and you dont wanna be rude because the parents are right there mad that pisses me off

theReject
Yup
grr mad

Pyrofly
have you ever been in a movie and it was just you and a friend like no one else there at all?

ABE LINCOLN
well, I suppose there was this one time...I play hockey, btw, so we were in the locker room, and the coach walks in and starts taking roll call. So I'm sitting with my CD player on, and the coach is sitting there. "Falat? Falat, you here?" Me, suddenly realizing he's calling me, but having no idea what he wants, just calls out "Nine!"

laughing out loud funny shit...after that, one of the defensemen just rolls his eyes and says "it's ok, we still love ya" stick out tongue

Tassie~Cyanide~
hey what happened to Ava? laughing out loud

Tassie~Cyanide~
Falat? laughing out loud confused

Pyrofly
lol laughing

there has to be something better then that...

theReject
laughing out loud

ABE LINCOLN
yes, my last name, pronounced fal-it, accent on the first syllable...because so many people pronounce it wrong

Pyrofly
im probably one of thos people

brb i got to go to the store i'll be back in about 10 mins talk to all of you then

Rogue Jedi
buy me some lunch meat.

Tassie~Cyanide~
let's get it out of him shifty

ABE LINCOLN
that's as much as you're getting yes

Pyrofly
back *gives meat to RJ* you owe me

Pyrofly
no well thats no fair

theReject
Life's like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get.
big grin

ABE LINCOLN
But I always know what I'll get with a box of chocolates sad

theReject
Well that's no fun then. sad

OrliObsessor1
Yeah! It happened all in the same night, i told a previous story about a dude that snorted every 25 seconds, to the left of me 2 seats down i had a cocaine sniffing lady or something she would NOT stop sniffing..and then behind me beside the guy that snorted like a pig was this little kid that wouldnt shut up, and he was like "Daddy where's my chocolate bar?""Dad LOOK I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!""Dad can i get some coke?""Dad where's my coke at?" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr i literally was about to pull my hair out

theReject
That's awful!
What's bad for me is when a tall person sits in front of me...I'm around 5 feet! So even if i sit on my legs I still can't see... mad

OrliObsessor1
Thats happened, this guy with a humongous head will sit right IN FRONT OF YOU! or a fat stinky woman that reeks of feet.

theReject
laughing Yup exactly

Pyrofly
laughing

OrliObsessor1
I have bad luck when i attend the movies, when i speak of those stories above i talk about my first time seeing hidalgo, so since i didnt get to enjoy it because of the audience i went back another time and there was a newborn baby in there..i mean cmon..who brings a newborn baby to the movie? okay FINALLY i saw it ONCE more and it was pure quiet..I was thankful.

OrliObsessor1
And now u know where the writing in my siggy comes from.

Pyrofly
lol really i've never seen a baby it the movie, and if i did it would drive me crazy

OrliObsessor1
lucky lucky!

theReject
A newborn baby??? That's deranged...People are what make going to the cinemas suck...that's why I rent most of my movies! or buy them...

Pyrofly
same i only go to the movies if a friend invites me or i really wanna see it

theReject
I see

Raventheonly
I rarely laugh.... i usually laugh to amuse people in public. Yet closed set of friends you can't stop me from laughing.

Pyrofly
lol

theReject
band

I need to start a band...
hmm

OrliObsessor1
I go to the cinema just to see the hotties up close and personal, i guess is one reason. Its just more exciting on the big screen

Pyrofly
lol yeah

theReject
Yes this is true. The volume is blaring and you get pulled in...right?

theReject
But i like to see the hotties up close and personal too big grin

OrliObsessor1
lol go us reject. Yeah this past saturday i saw Harry Potter 3 and they had the volume up so loud and i was sitting in the very back, i thought my ears were gonna bust

theReject
The loudest movie I have ever been to was that movie about Christ and they had EXTREMELY loud opera sounding music !
I thought i would go deaf...

OrliObsessor1
lol. The Passion of Christ? I wanted to see that one, i didnt get a chance too. Another one i wanna see is The Chronicles of Riddick..damn that Vin Diesel is a fine piece of meat. And Spiderman 2, i saw 1 in theater and im really anxious for the 2nd one coming out the 30th of this month

theReject
Yea I was actually considering going to the Cinemas to see Spiderman 2.
The Chronicles of Riddick looked good also.

OrliObsessor1
yeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.