What would be one thing in the History you would change if you had a chance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tassie~Cyanide~
I'm not sure... I'm just so bored.. stick out tongue

ABE LINCOLN
uh...having the door of moria's password being an elvish word...don't the elves and dwarves not like each other too much?

EDDDDDIIITTTTTT

that's not history, is it? messed ah well, it's the only thing that came to mind

Tassie~Cyanide~
you read the book? Or did you just see the movies? smile

ABE LINCOLN
I read the first 50 pages in the first book, and parts of the hobbit, so all I know is a bunch of gibberish big grin

Arroch
->I would make the First Age at least twice as long as it is now and start 5 additional battles smile if I were selfish stick out tongue
but if it's for the good of Middle-earth shifty I'd either let Sauron rule NW-M-E in the Third Age (just imagine - that would avoid all battles and enable the peoples to live in peace as long as they follow Sauron's commands stick out tongue ) or errh try not to let Feanor's sons swear their oath
The problem is that changing things always ruins the best stories roll eyes (sarcastic)
So better not change anything big grin

Discos
I would have made Elron'd prediction wrong, if the ring was cast into mount doom and it didnt get destroyed......

lol how funny would that of been......a waste of a whole journey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.