Nick Bergs Killing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
Im am outraged at this!I was able to see the video and pictures of him being beheaded and it made me sick! sick sad

Tassie~Cyanide~
I know sick messed It was sick! And my friend was describing it in detail for me.. someone e-mailed it to her messed

Lames.s.
It is sad that things have deteriorated that much in the world.

ABE LINCOLN
Some people can't distinguish truth from fiction

Lames.s.
Unfortunatly, perception is reality.

Linkalicious
It's life. It can't always end like Harry Potter...

Stormy Day
If any of you want to see the video log on to MichaelSavage.com he has plenty of graphic pictures and videos about whats going on it IRAQ.

I am a Sock
why the hell would anyone want to see that. It's gross sick

Stormy Day
So you can see what really goes on and see it for youself that why its on the website so the American people can know for thereselves and see it for there very eyes what the enemy is doing.

Linkalicious
It's not that bad, you see worst in movies and stuff, it's just weird because you know it's not a movie this time..

Stormy Day
Yeah I wasnt to shookin up having seen it a bunch of times in Kill Bill but like you said its real and thats what makes it scary.Did you go to the website?

Tptmanno1
Doesn't suprise me a tinsey bit. I'm not saying that it wan't horrible or anything but it was only a matter of time after the other journalist. We've been provoking them for the longest time and now they are lashing back.

I am a Sock
I already know what those terrorist bastards are doing. Anybody who doesn't know the barbarous things terrorists do needs to watch the news a bit more often

Linkalicious
I really don't see any difference between Nick Berg and any of the other soldiers that have died in Iraq. They are all dying to support Bush's cause, which is noble, but stupid.

Royal Knight
I saw it at my cousins house...very strange indeed

BackFire
Nick Berg wasn't a soldier. He was a civilian who was over in Iraq for some reason. I believe he was a constructor who was building something over there. They saw him, captured him, and killed him; despite the fact that he wasn't in the military.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I believe that america thinks that they have to stick their noses in every one elses buissness, if we hadn't went over there, we wouldnt' be seeing this shit, i mean forreal. Yes, we needed to go,but not for this long of time,and not for a permanent thing. I think we should have went there, captured sadam, and or whom ever, and left, not lingered.

silent_kisses
And what exactly are Americans doing.
I mean really, of course it is gruesome and horrible, but they don't show you what happens to the "enemy."

Stormy Day
Slilent Kisses just stop right there we arent doing anything to the prisoners so dont even go there.

PerfectlyNot,its not as easy as it sounds were doing more than capturing Saddam and Osama Bin Laden there are other terrorist groups in IRAQ fighting agaisnt America its not all about Saddam and Osama.

silent_kisses
Omg are you serious no expression please don tell me you think it's all peachy fluffy pink clouds over there roll eyes (sarcastic) And did I mention prisoners in the first place, I think not, civilians count too.

Stormy Day
What are you talking about? What the f**k?

silent_kisses
About the fact yes his killing was horrific, clearly it's gruesome, but you don't see what goes on over there, worse things may be happening that are banned to be shown in the states.

Unless you have first hand experience, not all the people in Iraq are the enemy, alot of them like Nick Berg are innocent, but they die too.

Stormy Day
I can assure you right now our soldiers over in IRAQ dont kill inoccent people on purpose.I dont know if you have faith in our military or not but were not the bad guys so dont try to make arguements just to get noticed because your arguements are crap.

silent_kisses
So you know I am not American, and another thing please don't say things like that since you, unless you are on military leave at the moment, have no clue about.

You seem like the bad guys to the people living there.

And please enlighten me as to how this is to get noticed. Many people here are not American or don't support the war, so don't say things you'll regret roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
I dont care what we seem like to people in forgein countries there the ones chopping the heads off of innocent civilians where the ones trying to protect them.I could care less if they think where the bad guys.

amity75
In the eyes of the Iraqis I'm afraid America (and Britain) IS the bad guy and the only way a solution will be found is if all sides involved get round a table and start TALKING and LISTENING to each other.

N.Tonks
OMFG, Why did I watch that? sick

Tptmanno1
Civilians?
Guantanamo bay is FULL of Iraqi civilians! Did you know that we put out a bounty for everyone who was tied to Al Queda (sp). Well the bounty was so high and the people were so poor that people started turning in other people just for the money, not because they had any ties. Im guessing at least 50% of the prisoners in Guantanamo are innocent but cannot get out because of our stupid war-time juristictions.

And another thing. What we did to the prisoners in the Iraqi prison is, to the Iraqis and other ME people is just as bad as being executed. It was a huge violation of their religious beliefs.

vegeance
those @#%^^ terrorist

BackFire
"And another thing. What we did to the prisoners in the Iraqi prison is, to the Iraqis and other ME people is just as bad as being executed. It was a huge violation of their religious beliefs."

Heh, I hear comments like this and I can't help but smile a little at their obsurdity. There is no comparison to the torturous beheading of an American civilian who was over in Iraq for business purposes and nothing more, and some humerous actions against their prisoners that are comparable to normal college hazings that go on here in the states.

The fact is, those prisoners aren't there for speeding tickets and J-Walking, many of them are murderer's, rapists, and terrorists.

You also can't compare the two because, despite their pride being hurt, they are still alive.

I am a Sock
Yep. Anyway, has anyone heard what happened to the civilian hostage taken? I heard he was killed, but his captor were also kill

BackFire
I also heard that.

Shadowy_Exa
I see they beheaded another one today sad
sombody johnson!

Bastards.

I saw the nick berg vid sad Poor guy.

and saw them kill 2 others by placing them, blindfolded near some bombs

Stormy Day
Thats sick!

And I dont care who says where doing bad things to people over in IRAQ where not so just get that out of your head!

Stormy Day
Why did Shadow Exa get banned?

Shadowy_Exa
Well...you are.

but its not as bad as what they do.

we taunt their prisoners, so they kill ours

They kill ours, so we taunt theirs

a vicous cycle

Raz
Too controversial for these forums...closing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.