new info about EIII and more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
Found on shampoopoo.com posted by LFL employee:

First Ep III teaser trailer debuts in Nov. 04
First full trailer, April 05
Clone Wars Series 1 & 2 DVD coming in Q1 of 05
Clone Wars Series 3 to air April 05 (Ten 12 minute chapters)
LIVE ACTION TV series to premire in 2006!!

also, from some USA Today article:
We caught George Lucas wandering around the grounds with his daughter, Katie. The director said the title of Star Wars: Episode III won't officially be announced until November, when the first trailer hits theaters. But he conceded that fans on Web sites already have guessed correctly. So we threw a couple of rumored titles at him: Rise of the Empire? "No, that's not it," Lucas said. How about Revenge of the Sith? With that, Lucas smiled knowingly, backed away and teased, "That's a possibility. Lots of titles out there

big grin

corn

Sith Master X
Great, thanks for the info Corn. Didn't know about the teaser trailer release date so that makes my day. wink

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
"Revenge of the Sith"? *slight sneer* Horrible name

spadesmamma61
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! clear till november? huh sad
thnx corn for the update

Jayd265
george is playing us like we are his *****, its prolly not revenge of the sith

ABE LINCOLN
I'd hope not, because that's one of the shittiest names I've ever heard

Sith Master X
Hmm...I really like Revenge of the Sith as a title, but I believe you may get your wish ABE. I agree with Jayd, I have a strong suspicion GL is trying to throw us off and indeed that is nowhere close to the actual title.

SMX
cool

Rabid_Wolverine
i thought the teaser will be on the ot dvd?

but hey who am i to complain november sounds bad ass thanks for the info corn

spadesmamma61
Not sure if this has been posted before. If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page it gives a very detailed account of the plot of EP3. It also states that some parts may not be factual, at any rate, it makes for a good story even if it's only partly true.

http://www.thetrukstop.com/starwars/episode3.html

amity75
There is absolutely NO WAY that "of the" will be in the title. I honestly think that Lucas will just wake up one morning in November with a title in his head and that will be the one he'll choose.

Vegeta13
it should be-

the Dark side of Anakin

Darth_Duffy
no it shouldnt that is truly awful vegeta13

Vegeta13
no, your awful, ya ****...

as5

mad

Darth_Duffy
as much as id like to enter into an exchange of insults with somebody with such obvious intelect, thats not what the board, or this thread, are for

Vegeta13
ok, erm...Whatever...

darktim1
can't wait to see the trailer.

OB1-adobe
Spadesmamma- I think these guys and supershadow should get together and go bowling. I am so sick of fan made synopsis right now. 3po's memory is erased, but not R2's. My ass! The parts where you can really tell there is missing information are involving characters like yoda, vader, 3po. Things where their dialog is added later. And that crap about the millenium falcon, (Best Macauly Culkin Impersonation) "I don't think so". Their synopsis is practically exactly like supershadow's.

spadesmamma61
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
and I said it wasn't factual hun..wink and pleeeease call me mamma smile

amity75
I'd even be happy if it was just called Episode III - "Darth Vader"

yerssot
I feel more for "Circle of Despair" no expression

Lames.s.
Having something along the lines of "Time of Dispare" or "The Dark Times" would tie in nicely with episode 4 "A New Hope". It would give a definite end to one trilogy and clear beginning to another.

Hit"Em"Up
obi r2d2s memory does get erased.

because bail yoda and kenobi feel that the droids can be used for info when the empire is born.

spadesmamma61
To those of you I clued in about Yavin 420, I got an email today and Lucas Films got wise to the site, sent one of the threatening emails they send and boom! thats why it isnt there anymore. sad Serious bummer for us. Seems the long arm of Lucas is growing by the day.

Sith Master X
Gee, Lucasfilm takes this stuff more seriously then I thought.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
got a news flash about EP3 shooting, this is from the official SW site

Episode III: Picking Up the Pace
June 25, 2004

Episode III continues to gain momentum as the May 19, 2005 date looms ever nearer. The next big milestone has been scheduled -- the round of additional photography (also known as "pick ups"wink that fills in the missing pieces of the current edit of the picture.
As was done in the previous films, the first round of principal photography is followed by months of editing that generate new angles, scenes, and ideas. These will be captured onto HD in a brief but intense stint of additional photography.

"We're honing in a second cut of the film for July," says Producer Rick McCallum. Director George Lucas has shown the rough cut to select department heads and close friends, and the evolving edit currently has a number of placeholder animatics that will have to be replaced with new footage.

Starting August 23 and running through September 4, Director George Lucas will again roll cameras on Episode III, this time in the UK. "We've got two full weeks of shooting," says McCallum. Among the cast members slated to work in that period are Silas Carson, Hayden Christensen, Anthony Daniels, Samuel L. Jackson, Ian McDiarmid, Christopher Lee, Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman.

Returning from the Sydney shoot, Creature Shop Supervisors Dave and Lou Elsey will be on hand, as will Costume Designer Trisha Biggar and Supervising Art Director Peter Russell. The rest of the small crew will be mostly new hands.

"It will be primarily blue and greenscreen shooting. There won't be any full sets, but there may be large set pieces. This round of shooting is mostly just patching holes and providing transitions," adds McCallum. "We do have a whole new sequence with Hayden and Yoda."

I wonder what the new sequence could be?

Jedi Priestess
and I wonder if the official web cam will have anything worthwhile?

Sith Master X
Good question, I too am wondering what that sequence will be. I hope it's a quick duel or something, but I shouldn't get my hopes up for that , there's already enough saber action as it is.

SMX
cool

Hit"Em"Up
remember the line ob1 says in aotc?

somthing abought rivaliring master yoda as a swords man?

could this be it?

Jedi Priestess
word on the street peeps is that the next Webdoc will be released on Wednesday the 30th! smile

Sith Master X
Cool, can't wait for the next web doc. And yeah Hit"Em"Up, that saying by Kenobi may be linking to something in Episode 3, hope it does have something to do with that.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Well...this is exciting stuff then. We're that much closer to EpIII...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.