bad idea raz!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misha
i think it was a bad idea (if it was raz's idea...well even if it wasnt his idea i still think its bad) to b able to change ur username in the profiles bit....i mean its easier, but now every1 changed their username and i dont know who's who....i think he should make it limited so u can only change it once every so oftern!
i get confused easilly and its hard 4 me 2 memba things!!!

ABE LINCOLN
Check people's profile, their's a thingy that points out what people's old names were yes

Daisy Duke
i hate my new name sick

misha
yeah i know...but its still so much harder....i mean wat if u start talkin 2 sum1 an 4get to do that then u figure out its sum1 u hate...or ur havin a fite wit sum1 then u find out its ur best friend......not that id do that or anythin shifty

Tassie~Cyanide~
You can only change it once a week..

but hey it's brought some new life to the place stick out tongue

silent_kisses
once every two weeks stick out tongue

Gravity Kills
I don't think it is that bad to change your name. As long as you like your new name it is fine in my book.

misha
oh ok....but still...i mean mosta the times u can tell....i mean i knw silent_kisses was silver_tears...and tassie, uve chnged urs havnt u?? cant memba who u used 2 b....but did u 1nce have cristina millian in ur sig???

sniper
I know what you mean
*pokes daisy*
if black onyx was here, she'd kick your ass.

Daisy Duke
WAT????

he changed it sad

Flying Orange
Two weeks is TOO MUCH. Bah.

misha
nah i waz thinkin like 1nce every 2 months or sometin...coz all u were fine b/fore that option wa sput in ur thing wernet u....i just get so confused confused

btw, hi f.o, didnt know u were jkoz....thats wat im talkin bout...u dont say hi 2 ppl coz u dont know ho they r!!

Tassie~Cyanide~
I used to be Tassie lol stick out tongue

Before that I was The Undertaker
And before I was tassie
And even before, my very first S/N was Bloom4ever aka Bloomi

But you weren't even registered to KMC then.. stick out tongue

Gravity Kills
I will never change my name

Royal Knight
I changed my just a little..i removed the underscore

ABE LINCOLN
Shoukan was such a better name sad

well, I thought so stick out tongue

Yung Wun
How long can a name be? Like characterwise?

Flying Orange
15 characters

Holy Man
i like the name change thing and now i can change it to holy forcizzle big grin

Royal Knight
I didn't like it stick out tongue

Polly
But mine does'nt! I used to be PrincessAsh007, but it does'nt say in the thingy that I had a different user name.

ABE LINCOLN
That's only because you had Raz change it for you. It only does so if you someone uses the change name option themselves, as opposed to having the admin do it.

misha
back in the days stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Even if I did change my name, I don't know what I'd change it to,
But it is hard to have everyone change their names... how about we do it... once a year?! Yeah!

misha
nah...thats like...too long....id say once every half a yr u shuld b allowed to yes

drunk_nazgul
People do it too often. Maybe they should change the name, keep the sig/avvies for a while, letting people get used to the name and to see who they really are, then go with a full-on change... confused Just a thought.

misha
yeah thats good idea!

Hit"Em"Up
i just changed my name.

raz i like this idea keep it going dude.

drunk_nazgul
You should be limited to the number of times you can change it, though... like every year you can only change it 4 times...

misha
yes naz, ur smart!!

an ya see rabid...i had to go to all tha trouble of chekin who u were sad but hi smile

Hit"Em"Up
misha i know you aighnt kool with me.

so dont even trip on pretending.

misha
what?? i always liked u sad

drunk_nazgul
I'm smart? embarrasment

And RW... stfu, do you always have to say things like that to people who're just sayin' hi?! sad

misha
thanx naz, but don worry bout it!!! big grin

drunk_nazgul
Well, he's always on my friends' case. I think he really hates me.

misha
really?? well him an me were always cool until now...i neva didnt like him!

drunk_nazgul
He just jumps into threads and starts shooting. laughing out loud Then we all get on his nerves. I tend ta do that ta people.

misha
ha, rily?? o well!

drunk_nazgul
laughing out loud
I gotta go now... bye.

misha
sad okies then by babe!

drunk_nazgul
Bye hun...

Hells_angel
if you want misha to change your name here

How to change your name

Korri
yeah it annoys me a bit too

shaber
Who bothers to check anyone's profile?! laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
i didnt like it either
like bacon pmed me and he had changed his name, and i had no idea who he was messed it scared me embarrasment

and LTA changed his to Spearpiont of whatever and i mistoke him for Spearhead messed
and its annoying, and like you said, i have no idea who is who

shaber
LTA is still here? sick

Korri
messed

misha
whos LTA????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.