Random Pirate Stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jjoutlaw3
as long it has something to do with pirates...it's ok!!! i think...so, essentially, we can never be off topic... laughing i'll manage somehow...

tinkerbell668
oh oh every pirate knows its all about the booty!!

SimoneDepp
wha a new tread!!! i like new treads!!!eek!

Machete_guy
Yeah u stand all over it

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
UH! how rude! ( glares at MG and hits him across the face like AnaMaria does to Jack"You stole my boat!"wink lol ok the minute I saw RANDOM i knew it was perfect for me! JJ that picture of Jack is so so hottttt..... mmmmmmmmmm don't we all love Jack! (sweating of heat) I drerssed like a pirate yesterday and my parents actually let me go out with it on! I have a white shirt that has ruffles at the collar and at the wrists and it is loose and I put a corset on over top of it so it looked and resembled POTC! THank you thank you.....sry... Gosh tht is the best movie ever... I wanna open another thread tht I have an Idea for, but i just opened one.......hmmmmmmmm..........

el-pirate
haha, did you take a picture???? post it!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I cant, sh*t i dont have a scanner miffed

tinkerbell668
aww too bad

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
THnx 4 the support...sailor

jjoutlaw3
i'm confused...support???

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Nvm...haha

jjoutlaw3
comparing pirates to hedgehogs (not off topic!!! random and piratey!!!)
hedgehogs are animals. they have lots of prickleys on them as protection. sort of like skunks use their stinky spray as protection. when dogs find skunks they try to hunt them, but the skunk sprays them so they smell really bad. so the owners try to bathe their dog in tomato juice to cover up the smell. tomato juice is made from tomatoes. tomatoes grow on little viney things. these little viney things grow out of the dirt. dirt is a universal thing...soil. but most people refer to dirt as "dirtiness" like when u don't take a shower for a long time. people who do not have access to showers can't take them. sailors didn't have access to showers so they didn't take one. pirates are the more thieving form of sailors...so, that's how pirates and hedgehogs are related!!!!

tinkerbell668
now that was impressive!!! BRAVO!!!!!*gives jjoutlaw standing obation* (dont think i spelt that right)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
WELL....I LUV JACK.....AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!........

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Wht?! Wht?! U better sure as hell love chocolate alot! Jack cn't even compareto chocolate!It's...it's, below him! Jack is more thena man but less than a God! Like hercules! He's a hero! And whos there for you waiting in your room on your walls and bed spread and stuff? Not choclate my friands(unless you are super wierd),that would be Jack!And I would like to do a comparisn as well because they are very fun! (Nice one JJ!)
I'll start, with a, a golfball(theres oneright in front of me cause I'm in my DADS office...hahaha)
Golf balls are used for recreation, as well as skis are. Skis are used on mountains. Mountains are covered with snow often, which is used for snow ball wars. Wars are that what similar to battles. Still today, battles are happening, except the weapons have evolved more than in the past. Weapons in the past were swords, used by all matters of people, especially though, in battles, with indeed, pirates........thank you thank you........(bowing)

jjoutlaw3
hehe...nice one peaches!!!!!! this is fun!!!!!!

ok. ummmmm...alarm clock. it is a clock that u set to go off at a certain time every morning. so when it rings, u turn it off. another thing u turn off is the TV. TV is plugged in to an electrical socket in the wall. the wall is painted a certain color. the wall was painted with paint which came from a store. the store has lots of paint in buckets. the buckets were made in a factory. factories have been around for a long time, since the 1800's. in the 1800's, people were exploring a bit...moving West to new lands...including islands. but unfortunately, they weren't very well protected...so they were fair game to any numbers of thieves. if the people lived on islands, the thieves needed ships to reach the settlements...hence PIRATES!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Y thank u JJ!

jjoutlaw3
hehe... big grin

tinkerbell668
fun...

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
right on Tink...

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...me to pizza

I LUV PIZZA IT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
ANYWAYZ...

jjoutlaw3
i wonder if jack would like pizza?

tinkerbell668
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no expression

jjoutlaw3
hmmmmm....*brainstorms*

~Johnnyz#1~
If i was having pizza with him i would force him to eat it...lol

Mrs_bloom
scary!!!! what if he choked on it *yays to self*????????

Mrs_bloom
smile

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...mrs. bloom, i don't understand u...
a.) u appear to not like johnny
b.) ur siggy says "how's a girl supposed to choose"
c. ) u appear to not like johnny
d.) u appear to not like johnny

that don't make sense to me...

tinkerbell668
lol

~Johnny.D_Girl~
GEEZ.......i ain't been here in AGES!!!!!
and JJ.......u have a good point!!!.....kaz?...what do u have 2 say 4 yerself?...... erm LOL

i do luv chocolate big grin.....but u have a point.......i'll re-phrase that....
i luv Johnny/Jack MORE than chocolate big grin ......and pizza!!!! LOL

el-pirate
i would like to know that too!!!!!!! yes

jjoutlaw3
hmmm...which do i like better...jack or pizza?
jack or pizza...jack or pizza..?? ghaaaa!!!!! i don't kno!!!

eenie meenie minie moe, catch a pirate by the toe if he hollers let him go, my mother said the pick the very best one an that is YOU!!!
YAY I GOT JACK!!!!!!! *eats pizza*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL

Machete_guy
Everything links to everything...shoes, soccer, athletics, shoes....see?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah^ what he said^ blink confused

Machete_guy
Yeah..wat she said^blink

el-pirate
can't think of anything original anymore.... what they said! ^ what were they saying........ah well.......
big grin PIRATES AND RUM!!!!! (hihi, i'm on topic!!)

jjoutlaw3
wow...pirates...yeah

Bending_Unit
Yepbig grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!! cool

tinkerbell668
ok guys if you could go on a date with anyone from pirates of the caribbean, who would it be? Where would ya go?

ArrghPirateGirl
The monkey and I would go to Dounut king Mmmm yummy

Nah not really. I would date Jack and I would take him home Muahahaha

~Johnny.D_Girl~
MEH?? blink

tinkerbell668
LOL!!!!! I would date jack too but Id wanna go on the black pearl!!!! ahh romantic

ArrghPirateGirl
Nah Take him home & lock him up so he can neva escape
Muahahahahahahahahahahaa

jjoutlaw3
awww thats mean!!!! i would of course date jack too!!! but i'd prolly like to go sailing too...i agree with tink...very romantic..."that's what a ship really is u kno...freedom..." something like that...

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep Yep Yep

tinkerbell668
OH yea we would have to do the titanic thing...hold me up on the bow....fiddle with my fingers...lean back and....well you guys get it lol!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Awwwwwwwwwww *going off into LaLaLand*

Bending_Unit
lol, why do u always say "yep yep yep"

ArrghPirateGirl
Coz I can!!

jjoutlaw3
lol...good reason!

ArrghPirateGirl
I know!! smile

jjoutlaw3
if u think about it, that is the reason everything happens...because people can do things, so they do do them

tinkerbell668
where is that from *jeoperdy music comes on*......I....Have....no CLUE!!!!!!!! *runs away screaming* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
where is what from?

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH?

jjoutlaw3
^what she said^

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh!!!

jjoutlaw3
MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
*is confused so joins in*
MEH??????????....laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH MEH MEH big grin

jjoutlaw3
MEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEH!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

i win

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmph 2 u then

tinkerbell668
Ahhh i figured it out its from the land before time, ducky always says yup yup yup!!! ok im all better!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh?

tinkerbell668
no kidding?

jjoutlaw3
o yeah i figured that out too!! that is the first thing i thot of when APG said yep yep yep!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yup yup yup big grin

MEH????? blink
wtf is going on here!!!!!!.......all the meh-ing?????

jjoutlaw3
dunno...*runs over APG on bus* whoops...

ArrghPirateGirl
who cares

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
not me!!!! LOL
*laughs at the flat APG*

jjoutlaw3
APG the pancake!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yum *eats self*

tinkerbell668
ewww dont like pancakes very much...

ArrghPirateGirl
*realizes she is eating her self*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

tinkerbell668
*looks at half eatin APG* hmmmm no expression

ArrghPirateGirl
*moaning in pain*

tinkerbell668
Well what can we do? *lightbulb goes on* I have an idea!!!!

*takes APG's DNA and puts it in KMC cloneing machine* Now we can get a new APG!!!!

one hour later....

*ding* here we go no more pain!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
*looks at self*
Hmmmm Interesting

tinkerbell668
ya like? yes and I added a special button *lifts up APG's sleeve* when you press it *presses button* bingo *bottle of rum falls from the sky* instant rum!!!!!!!!! Yes I know I am a genius!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
WaaaaaaaaHoooo
*hugs tink then drinks the rum*

tinkerbell668
yes, yes, pssst *whispers to APG* I got one too hehe *shows her button* mwahahahaha!!!! OMG *lightbulb* we could make this global!!!!!!! Interesting thought ay?

ArrghPirateGirl
We could get rich LOL

tinkerbell668
Shall we try *nudges APG to make announcement*

ArrghPirateGirl
Ok.............

tinkerbell668
*pushes APG forward* come on oh creative one!!!!!!! *bows down*

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey r u trying 2 trick me
*gets sword out*

tinkerbell668
*puts down APM's sword* no no no no!!! just do it, come on!!!!! *takes rum and runs* Do it!!!!

APirateMonkey
APG: Hey come back with that rum
*gets sword back out & goes after Tinkerbell*

jjoutlaw3
hey where's my button? *looks on arm for button* why do i not have a button? i want rum too!!!!!

APirateMonkey
Ur not special like me and tink He He He he

jjoutlaw3
hmph!!!! *walks off thread*

APirateMonkey
Heh Heh
*presses button & rum appears*
YAY

jjoutlaw3
*does a flying leap, jumps over APG's (excuse me APM's) head and snatches bottle of rum out of the air before APMMMM can catch it*

APirateMonkey
APG: Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
*presses button gain*

jjoutlaw3
*steals rum again*

APirateMonkey
DAMN U
*lunges at JJ*

jjoutlaw3
*magically turns invisible( STUPID FRODO Y DID U GIVE ME THE RING???

APirateMonkey
APG: *looks around*
Meh?????????????????????????

jjoutlaw3
*trying to get ring off finger* SUPERGLUE????? FRODO Y R U SO STUPID?????

APirateMonkey
LOOL

jjoutlaw3
lool? LOOL? do u mock me? WHAT IS THIS LOOL? is this some secret code made solely to confuse and torture me? do u want to eat at my mind, drive me into insanity attemmpting to crack so mysterious a code? IS THAT WHAT U WANT??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? is it only to make me ask that very question, to make me wonder why any human being would do so terrible a thing? is it to have me while away the hours in sleepless worry, hidden beneath the cloak of night, turned away from society in a dark, undesurbed corner, a cold black place with neither light nor heat? WOULD YOU HAVE ME STARVE WITHIN MY OWN MIND?????? IT THAT WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE???

jk mate i'm only playin with ya.......

or am i?

evil face

tinkerbell668
hmmmm riiiiiiiiiight....ok *pulls out machine*...want a button jj?? It'll cost ya though...*sits and looks at jack* ya gotta agree with me right? Everything has a price...

jjoutlaw3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs jack and runs away as fast as possible*

APirateMonkey
APG: *watches JJ run*

tinkerbell668
JJ i dont want Jack!!!! My lord now come back!!! *drags jj back* I looked at jack because when I think of > RUM < I think of Jack.....cheese and rice woman calm down!!!!! well that will be ummmmmmm 10 bottles of Rum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Bending_Unit
I thought JJ was dead

APirateMonkey
Er.........No

Bending_Unit
Well thats a load off my mind

APirateMonkey
It is??........Really?.........U mean it?.........

Bending_Unit
Wat the hell r u on apg?smile

Johnny.D_Freak
the answer 2 that is beond my inteligence!!!!........ blink
I'M MAD!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!... laughing

APirateMonkey
I know u r......*2 mg* ...........She talks 2 herself!!!

Johnny.D_Freak
no i don't!!!!!........that was in the Bored Book!!!! savvy?!

APirateMonkey
Riiiiiiiiiight.....................*to Mg* ..She lies.........

Johnny.D_Freak
hmph..........no i'm not...... sad

APirateMonkey
Ah-Ha I believe ya mate

Bending_Unit
LOLlaughing

APirateMonkey
laughing

tinkerbell668
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
er............now wat?

tinkerbell668
RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes.........blink Hmmm ..................... I LIKE BANANA's eek! Happy Dance Well not really

tinkerbell668
me neither....but I looooooooooooove this one Happy Dance WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its so cute!!! I would never eat it!!! laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
*eats it*
Oops blink

tinkerbell668
*gasps* omg you ate the bannana? Happy Dance heres another...*puts force field around bannana* no eating

ArrghPirateGirl
*tries 2 eat but breaks teeth*
Ow

tinkerbell668
*shakes finger* seeeeeeee I told ya!!! *takes her to the dentist* Don't worry well fix it!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mentist MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*has no teeth so can't talk propally*

tinkerbell668
*pushes her through door* yes you have to...how are you gonna impress anyone with no teeth??

Unholly_Cheese
Egh i haaaaaaaate the dentist, he always says i need braces but never givs them to me, its been like 4 years since he said it and he says it evertime i go!!!!!!!!, wierdo!!!!!!!!
annyway,*tries to eat force field bannanna* aARGH!!!!!! *goes to the dentist i hate*
Dentist: Yes, yes we will fix ur teeth
>>4 years later<<
Dentist: Oh..Wat? oh right yes yes we will fix them soon
>>10 years later<<
Dentist: Stop bothering me! we will fix them soon!!!!!!!

Johnny.D_Freak
OMG eek! LMFAO!!!!! LMFAO LFMAO LFMAO!!!!.......same here!!!!! but i don't need braces! lol
ARRGH!!!...I H8 DENTISTS!!!! *runs away*

tinkerbell668
*looks at APG* see ur teeth are normal again!!!!! YAY!!!! Now no eating da force fieild bannanas eat.....this> bunny no one cares about da bunny right?

Unholly_Cheese
Who dosnt

Johnny.D_Freak
huh? blink *eats bunny*.......EW!

Unholly_Cheese
Eats cheese..no expression shock

Johnny.D_Freak
can i have some?........ *looks at OFF cheese*.....or not......it's allllllll yer's big grin

tinkerbell668
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

laughing Uh...Wat R we doing???

Unholly_Cheese
being off topicyes

tinkerbell668
To a pirate its all about the booty!! lol sorry duno if i already said that but I had nothing else to say!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Booty *shakes butt*

tinkerbell668
*looks away* MY EYES!!!! LOL jk!! laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing...........Uh...blowup

tinkerbell668
Oh gosh golly ummm...err...are u ok?

ArrghPirateGirl
*dead*

tinkerbell668
what the? Why did u die??