Whose Smarter Reed Richards Or Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
WHO IS SMARTER BETWEEN THESE LONG TIME RIVALS

Austinzilla
dude would you stop with all of the gay VS threads???

DarkCrawler
Richards.

ScarletSpider
I DO NOT KNOW WHO I WOULD PICK BECAUSE I RAMBLE ON AND ON IN CAPS LOCK AND DON'T KNOW WHAT PUNCTUATION IS AND AT NIGHT I CRY TO MOM ABOUT IT

Arachnoidfreak
laughing lol

the assassin
reed richards. doom just has the evil genius thing while mr. fantastic is like, an accomplished scientist and stuff, y'know?

Austinzilla
despite of all my whiny bitching i will partake in this "who-VS-who" nonsense

Reed Richards

SUPERMANDAMAN
Damn guys what the ****?

SUPERMANDAMAN
Damn dude you ***** bout as a girl dont you?

Austinzilla
why are you all of a sudden so agitated at everyone?

SUPERMANDAMAN
Heck nah im too awsome to get agitated.

Austinzilla
What the f**k?

Asian Hulk
Come On!!!!What are you talking about?

Maelstrom
I think Doom is smarter in action. Reed may be more intelligent in thought but Doom has it in action. Reed is always trying to take what is Dr. Dooms but Doom isn't racing with Reed. I don't care for the reason why Reed does what he does, it's not his. Doom isn't after Reed and if someone takes my stuff they deserve the evil they get for taking it. Doom just keeps up doing what he does.

Linkalicious
I think this is a really good VS. thread. But i think people are jumping on you SUPER because there is an "Official Vs. Thread" stickied to the top of the board.

People don't even use it when it's right freakin there. And Please stop with the caps lock...you can't be yelling all of the time.

Reed Richards, but I really like the arguement Maelstrom puts up.

who?-kid
In my opinion, it's very simple : I think they're about equally smart when discussing science and technology. But Doom also has his black magic, though he isn't THAT good at it.

But still, he mastered (a bit) an art Reed Richards knows very little of.

So in the end, the winner is dr. Doom.

manjaro
reed is more smarter, thats why doom hates him

Bojangles
its: reed is smarter...use proper grammar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.