Beast Vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I HAVE NO CLUE ON THIS ONE

the assassin
in my opinion, it'd be an easy fight for sabretooth. he's a rutless fighter and has a healing factor. the beast is peaceful. but when he fights, he fights. but sabretooth's healing factor and his crazy berserker fightning style could woop beast's ass any day!

SUPERMANDAMAN
BUT BEAST HAS A HUGE STRENGTH AGILITY AND NOT TO MENTION HE IS WAY SMARTER

FrothByte
as far as i know, beast is stronger than sabertooth if not equal in strength, and totally a lot faster and more agile... not to mention lightyears ahead in intelligence. although sabertooth is a better hand 2 hand fighter, i give this win to beast hands down... if written properly. and beast also heals faster than a normal human. i think something like twice the healing rate of humans. altho this is nowhere near sabertooth's healing ability, it would still help him keep this fight in his favor.

Austinzilla
i looked in the marvel encyclopedia and it says that beast is much stronger and not very good fighting skills but sabretooth has amazing fighting skills but isnt as strong

here on a scale from 1 - 7 (seven being the highest)

Beast:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 3

Sabretooth:
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Energy Projection: 1
Fighting Skills: 6

SUPERMANDAMAN
beast can lift atleast 25 tons but sabertooth can only lift bout 800 pounds

who?-kid
25 tons ? Are we talking about that blue hairy monkey (just kidding) named Hank McCoy ?

I doubt he can lift 25 tons...

bardock
beast takes this one he is way smarter faster and stronger.even if by some miracle he cant beat head on(which i am sure would not be the case) he would figure out some tricky way to get rid of him.

SUPERMANDAMAN
in the marvel enyclopedia they rate the heros and villains by their strength from 1-7
1-weak cant lift own body weight
2-normal able to lift body weight
3-peak human able to lift twice body weight
4-superhuman 800- 25 tons
5-superhuman 25 - 75 tons
6-superhuman75-100 tons
7-incalcuable in excess of 100 tons

beast has a 5 in strength and sabertooth has a 4

Austinzilla
yes who?-kid, SUPERMANDAMAN is correct, beast can lift anywhere between 25 and 75 tons, but sabretooth can lift 800 pounds to 25 tons

i have the book...im pretty sure Marvel knows what theyre talking about

who?-kid
Ok, I know that I will sound as an arrogant know-it-all, so I will apologize in advance.

But...! It's not true. Beast is not that strong. I do not own the book, but I don't need to, because I know that Beast is nowhere as strong as let's say Spider-Man (class 10).

Now, if he recently mutated - you never know with those mutants wink - it could be that his strength increased. But the "classical" beast, the most known one, can lift at most 2 tons.

If you have problems with believing me, ask somebody who knows a thing or two about Beast. I think he or she will agree with me.

Austinzilla
ok whatever dude...im sure marvel comics is just lying and dont know anything about the character they created...

DarkCrawler
Actually, I believe that nowadays "cat" Beast has Class 10-20 tonnes. He probably has half of Sabretooths healing factor, having healed from beaten to a bloody pulp by Cassandra Nova to perfectly fine shape in 1 day. So i believe that Beast takes this one, having more strength, agility, intellingence and speed that Sabertooth has.

ScarletSpider
Cat beast my look retarded, but he did recieve a good boost in abilities. I've only seen one picture of him where I didn't just hate the character design. Most of the time, especially in the Xavier uniform with the jacket and sweater, he just looked stupid.

who?-kid
Sigh... okay, check it out yourself (This thread is about Beast vs Sabretooth, so I'm talking about the classic Beast) :

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beast.htm

or

http://www.fact-index.com/b/be/beast__comics_.html

or

http://frostbytei.com/jc/3page16.html

ScarletSpider
Beast can knit a sweater with his feet. Shit, Sabertooth is in trouble here.

moshtitan
sabertooth wouldnt touch beast.....ya hes a better fighter but you cant hit what you cant catch, and beast would run acrobatic circles around sabetooth.

ScarletSpider
Sabertooth and Dark Beast faced off once, and more or less Dark Beast one, then Sabertooth healed and came back, and Dark Beast ran away. So the Real McCoy should be able to put up a good fight, although his fight skills are nowhere near Sabertooth's.

Linkalicious
I'm gonna go against the grain here because I really haven't seen anything from Beast that is impressive. You guys talk about his ability to lift X amount of pounds but when does he ever actually show his strength?

You say that he's also sooo much more agile than Sabertooth, but when has he ever really proven this. You guys talk as if he were quick like Spiderman, but I've never seen superb quickness from Beast.

Strength isn't everything in a fight. Sabertooth is a superior fighter...and his skill in hand to hand combat would be his biggest advantage. The Wolverine-esque healing factor only makes it so that he'll keep coming back for more until Beast is dead.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Cat beast is awsome he can lift atleast 20 tons and he might not be quite as agile as spider man but he is still up and not to mention beast is a genius so if he somehow couldnt beat sabertooth hand to hand then he could figure out another way

Austinzilla
FYI its Sabretooth, not Sabertooth

look it up if you dont believe me

SUPERMANDAMAN
Want a cookie confused

tkitna
Agility and speed are two different things. The Beast does not possess super speed, but he is probably one of the most agile heros there is. I'd go as far as saying that he's on par with Spiderman when it comes to agility. Any comic that has the Beast in it should display this agility if he is in battle or any type of action sequence.

Linkalicious
I am fully aware that speed and agility are two different things.

Beast on his best day is still not near as agile as Spiderman. Spidey would run circles around Beast and put him to shame. I've seen Beast go to work and he's not near Spidey's level so lets not make a statement like that without having some example or proof to back it up.

Sabretooth's agility is closer to Beasts agility than Beasts agility is to Spiderman's. (sorry if that sounds funny) And all that "superior" agility still doesn't make up for the killer instinct or fighting experience of Sabretooth.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Heck no,beast closer to spiderman than sabertooth is to beast.

Austinzilla
no thanks dickhead

manjaro
ok people heres the skinny. Beast can only lift about two tons(classic Beast) I know that he's light years ahead of Sabretooth in speed strength and agility, but one must take into consideration that Sabretooth is a seasoned veteran in h2h, or any other form of combat for that matter. where as the beast is just a really good gymnast. Moreover, the simple fact that Creed's healing factor is twice more proficiant than Hank's no matter how much punishment he takes he will bounce back. Also, depending on which incarnation of Sabretooth there is he's got adamantium bones. and if you remeber in Ultimate X-men when there were all captured by weapon X, beast lunged at Sabretooth and he disabled him with one backhand.

Maelstrom
The only time i remember beast strength increasing was in X-factor when it went up and his intelligence went down ricprocally. My dealer said they had increased his strength. The classic beast as a teenage boy with no hair is still the coolest beast to me. He is embodied of movement, and is more like a balliest(male ballirenia) than a machine.
I think the beast excells in running interference against a foe. If you remember the first appearence of Apocolypse, it was beast who occupied him for the longest, in x-factor. Speaking of X-factor, they had some bad villians like Tower and others.
I don't think Sabertooth would want to dance, i remember what he told storm in the movie, "scream for me". He'd ask dazzler to sing for him but he would be being facious.
Beast gets gutted in round 4

SUPERMANDAMAN
FYI I dont give a flying f*ck ok you little cock sucker Happy Dance

Linkalicious
Bojangles> It's spelling...it doesn't change the arguement, so thank you for the correction, but lets not take this any further. No need to resort to name calling.

SUPERMANDAMAN> No need to be a wise ass with your cookie comment, i thought the same thing, but used enough intelligence to not make such a comment. Lets grow up and stop putting down other members verbally...because it proves nothing but a lower level of immaturity.

Both of you...I'm sure you'll have something to remark about on this post I'm making currently. SAVE IT. I dont' want to hear it and neither do the mods of this site...lets just keep this civil.

Bojangles
ok big grin

Linkalicious
Thanks Aust....i knew I wouldn't get a bunch of back talk and foul language from you. Thanks for correcting me, i didn't even think about how to spell his name...i just kept typing. embarrasment

Bojangles
lol thats ok it was directed to supermandaman anyways

Irish Wolverine
Why did Beast turn into the cat version anyway?

DarkCrawler
He got beaten to pulp by Vargas, then Sage triggered her second mutation so he could heal, then he ended up looking like that.

Maelstrom
I wonder if Beast has his eye on Northstar!!!!!!!!1!!!

ScarletSpider
Beast claimed he was gay to get back at Trish Tilby when she broke up with him, because I guess a little fur is okay with her, but not an 800 pound bipedal blue lion. Is Northstar still with the X-Men? I haven't seen him in any of the titles lately.

FrothByte
i still say beast should win, if he was just written write. the only reason why spidey looks more agile than beast is because of his superior speed and strength. spidey can't do half of beast's most intricate moves.

DarkCrawler

Linkalicious
Like what?

What exactly can Beast do physically that Spiderman could not?

FrothByte
knit sweaters with his feet? well beast moves kinda like a bigger version of DD in my opinion. everytime spiderman moves his strength is shown in his moves. il give you an example.

BACKFLIP:

when beast or DD do a backflip they land on their feet only about a foot or two from where they originally started the manuever from. their backflip forms a very tight circle, and thus i use the term intricate.
When spidey does a backflip you usually see him backflip from the floor to a wall, showing a display of power.
my point is, the main reason spiderman is able to do half of his moves is because of his tremendous amount of strength coupled with his arguably high agility. but without his strength i doubt he could pull of those agile moves. beast without his strength is a gymnast. add his strength to his agility and i will definitely say beast is more agile.

who?-kid
The strength of Spider-Man (together with his spider-sense, wall-climbing ability and so on...) is what makes him Spider-Man. It's not an extra option you can turn on and off.

It's a bit far fetched to say that Beast is more agile than Spider-Man because "without his superstrength Spider-Man wouldn't be that agile".

Without his superstrength Spider-Man wouldn't be Spider-Man. Without his intelligence, Bruce Wayne wouldn't be Batman. Without gamma-radiation, there is no Hulk.

And without superstrength, no Spider-Man. Or definitely not the Spider-Man we know these days. But he would still be at least as agile as Beast.

wuTa
ummm i think sabertooth would kill him...beast is a dork

Linkalicious
I've seen Spidey contruct a backpack out of his webbing...so IMO they're equal in knitting ability. stick out tongue

Spidey's agility would smoke Beasts. Beast probably wouldn't even be quick enough to hit Spiderman, especially with the Spider Sense, so I fail to see how his agility is ANYWHERE near Spiderman's level.

Strength...is still a highly over used skill in this arguement. Sabretooth's fighting ability alone is enough to trounce Beast on this one. You're talking about a damn near blood thirsty killing machine vs. a guy who opted to stay in jail to "wait for a court date" when his friends came to rescue him.

wuTa
laughing yea that says it all righ there

papablkbear
it could be argued that brains would win over strength. And also the that strength is no match for speed. I think if beast is quick enough he might get a luck hit in but in the end sabetooth fighting skilsl and rage would win. Hell if u have read some the comics with sabertooth figthing he's practically gone toe to toe with some of the tough S.O.B's in the MU.

VENOMfan
I do think Sabretooth can take Beast, he dosent have restraint or remorse and that should make up for the minimal Strength handicap

Beast more agile yes, but Faster than Sabretooth? dosent Sabretooth move so fast he looks like a blur and can do this consistantly?

*note I dont mean he runs that fast, just his hands clawing away look like a buzzsaw*

Movieperson13
that would be a good battle....i think beast could win

papablkbear
What we haven't taken into account is that wolverine and beast have spared together and beast actually held his own against him.

papablkbear
if beast can do that then maybe he has a chance agaisnt sabertooth

papablkbear
But now that i think about it they were sparring. Sabertooth would fight to kill. I think beast would surprize alot of people if he was fighting for his life

Never
Beast IS more agile than Spidey. It has zero to do with how quick he is or is not - Spiderman's reflexes are simply much, MUCH faster than Beast's.

papablkbear
That and he cheats with his spider sense allowing for quicker respones time. So ya i know if anybody has done there marvel homework they would see that beast is more agile then spiderman.

tkitna
Thank You!

Creechuur
The most important weapon in a fight is your brain. Beast is a genius. There would be no fight, strength wouldn't even come into play.

Using his brain, Beast would keep his distance and formulate a plan of attack, using his surroundings and his superior agility. He'd rig up a booby trap of some sort to capture Sabretooth, or maybe just figure out how to delay him until reinforcements could be called or he could just escape. Beats is more a scientist than a fighter.

Slugfests are all well and good, but some characters wouldn't go into a fight leading with their fists. stick out tongue

papablkbear
i agree nobody has specified if this a slugfeast or not. But to play devils advocate sabertooth has a people use traps before and it really didn't slow him down. Actually he was happy the person(s) trap him he thought it made for a better fight. So who knows

FrothByte
i'd put it this way: because of spidey's combined strength, speed, reflexes, and spider sense, he APPEARS more agile. But beast has definitely more actual agility. beast was trained as a gymnast, spidey had no such training. Never, thanks for the back up. linkalicious, agreed on the knitting contest. smile

DarkCrawler
I also agree with FrothByte in here.

Linkalicious
i stand corrected...

Hit"Em"Up
sabertooth will kill beast.

it dont matter abought the strenght it's just that sabertooth heels like wolverine if you remember.

so its an unfair advantage to beast because all he can do is just throw a few punches and do some back flips.

if beast tries clawing sabertooth he'll just heel up and cut beast and he wont be able to do sh*t.

papablkbear
Ya but beast can heal fast also. Maybe not as fast as sabertooth but he does heal fast. And sabertooth is no match for beast's strength

Linkalicious
www.marveldirectory.com

This site shows beasts strength level to be that in the 1 ton range. That's 2000 pounds.

Wolverine (who is weaker than Sabretooth) is shown to be in the 800 pound range.

Not exactly the dominant strength advantage that everyone on Beasts side keeps throwing out there.

It says nothing of a "healing factor" for Beast. It just says that his skin and bones are more durable than a humans. Beast would be able to jump from a 3 story building and not be injured "if he landed on his feet."

Sabretooth's claws and teeth are strong enough to break bone...

Beasts fighting ability is rated as a 3.
Sabretooths' fighting ability as a 6.

That's like a pro boxer fighting against the high school bully. Sabretooth has this one.

papablkbear
Well in one of the wolverine comics ( i forgot which one) beast states that he heals faster then humans. It's only two to three times faster but thats better then nothing and i think sabertooth would win i just like looking at things from all sides.

Linkalicious
i just try to go against the normal curve. I saw like 15 people say "beasts wins hands down" early in this thread, and I had to question it because I've personally never seen anything so impressive from Beast that would make me think he could take Sabretooth.

Hit"Em"Up
but if you watched the original fox series of xmen sabertooth wouldve had the same skeleton like wolvy if he didnt f*ck the lab up.

saying beast will take sabertooth is like saying aunt mae can beat up apocolypse.

who?-kid

IRTMU-Dragon
This is one of those fights, that is so close together, it depends on what the writer wants.

IRTMU-Dragon
AND HE WANTS SBRETOOTH! hEEHEHEH YEA!

Creechuur
Sabretooth has to catch Hank to hurt him though, and that just wouldn't happen...he's way too smart to trade blows with someone like Sabretooth.

Any hack comic book writer can write a fight scene. GOOD writers stay true to a character's spirit, and don't put them in situations they wouldn't likely get themselves into.

If you want this to be a fight, set the scenario and put in some parameters. Say the two of them are trapped in the woods, and Beast has no choice but to fight Sabertooth or something like that.

Linkalicious
in which case....Sabretooth would be at home. He'd easily be able to hunt Beast down out in nature.

Yes, Beast is like a monkey up in the trees, but Sabretooth isn't too far behind him.

I'd really like to see proof that Beast is anywhere near Spiderman's level. Like really.....when did Beast become so fast that he became untouchable? confused

I've seen Spidey beat up all of the X-men WITHOUT GETTING HIT....i could NEVER say that about Beast. Yes he is a tactician, but what awesome Scooby-Doo-esque trap is he going to conjur up on the fly that will enable him to gain the upper hand on Sabretooth.

tkitna
The Beast did knock out Wonderman once. (sorry just thought i'd throw more crap on the fire)

Arachnoidfreak
Oh yea! Pile on the crap! We all know how well crap fuels flames. and it's stinky.

IRTMU-Dragon
Arachnoid... your kinda literal... and your like...
F this im not argueing anymore.

Arachnoidfreak
Hmm, someone doesn't know sarcasm when they see it...

JuggernautFan
well beast has outlcassed wolverine in a fight, something sabretooth has trouble doing. beast is smarter/faster. i think he takes it. you all keep saying that beast has never done anything impressive..... if you ask me sabretooth has did next to nothing also. except terrorize wolverine a bit.

vu_Quang
I often thought of these two hairy 'beasts' going at it. and with all their similarities they're nothing alike. these two wouldnt fight for a long time.

beast seems more empathitic and would actually try to talk to saabertooth during the battle. (which he use a dodge approach mostly) and escape sabertooth's attempts. beast wouldn't rely purely on dumb brute strenth alone but his tremendous agility is something he'd use for swing kicks possibly. that's right i said it beast's a kicker/grabber (foot grabs) not a puncher/clawer/biter.

he'd just want to knock out saber tooth long enough to tie him up or run off somewhere to mind his own buisness. sabertooth will wake up bored ang go off to do some more of magneto's bidding.

and to the guy who questioned beast's healing time it's twice as fast as a human's. nothing like wolvie's or saber tooths. none the less i've seen a bullet knock wolvie for a long time in X2 and i'm sure it would kill sabertooth. a good metal pipe to sabertooth's head ( or beast's foot to his head) is what it would take to subdue him.

DarkCrawler
Nowadays Beast- Beast. He would just hit him once, at thats it.
Orginal Beast- Sabretooth.

vu_Quang
huh? Happy Dance huh??! Happy Dance

Irish Wolverine
When have the Beast and Wolverine had a real fight? They tussled a little bit about a year ago with no real winner.

vu_Quang
i have that issue. wolvie and Beast WILL NEVER have a real fight. they're good buddies. wouldnt make much sense to see logan after beast like he were TOOTH.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Beast has evolved again he can lift 25 tons now sabrertooth can only lift 800 pounds not to mention he is worlds smarter and way more agile.

bardock
beast would beat him down.

spyrokinesi35
savretooth. beast would put up a two minute fight, and that's only because he has his healing factor (which by the way is no were near wolverines) would help him.

DarkCrawler
I think that Beast would win.

Swanky-Tuna
Beast's image has been burned into my mind from the Fox cartoon. I can imagine him dodging Sabretooth while explaining the physics behind his moves aloud then doing some monkey flip to try to knock him out and citing a line from shakespeare or something.

norrin radd

emraldguardian
If it was original Beast it would go to Sabretooth no doubt, The new Beast is out of his league though.

manjaro
i say ppl dont give beast enuff credit. if wolvie can go toe to toe with sabretooth and beat him soundly, im sure beast would be able to hold his own. especially now that beast has gone thru a metamorphesis into this lion man, i think he could be pretty dANGEROUS

crazyspinz
dude, beast is tough and all but, sabertooth has adimantium bones, healing factor, and hes got pointy claws, and hes probably equil in anything else, exept brains, but that wouldnt do mutch in this fight

nomsans
yea...i might even go as far as saying that beast might be 'more' agile than spidy. if no more than definetely equal. dont you read comic books?
and for the record...sabretooth would be tryin to kill beast , but beast would be laughing and showing off quoting shakespear and quantum mechanics formulas....and still whoop sabretooth's ass! in fact didnt jubilee whoop sabretooth's ass in 'sabretooth' #1 with Tex as the artist i think?

Tron
Well, it's no surprise that Logan can tangle with Sabertooth; they both have the same powers, the same training (more or less), and they're both vicious as hell on the field. If there's anyone that has a better chance against Sabertooth at their level, then it's probably Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine though, Beast won't go for the kill when he has the chance. Beast may be pretty strong and agile, but that's not always a deciding factor in a fight. Remember, Wolverine put up a pretty good fight against Spider-Man too, who is much stronger than Beast, and yes, more agile. Beast could outmove him for a while, but once he slips up, then it's Sabertooth's game. While Beast isn't more willing to kill when he has the chance, Sabertooth on the other hand is, and he won't hesitate to slice his throat with his claws, or whatever weapon he may have. Creed's a skilled fighter too, pretty close to Logan in that department. Although Beast has a good chance to win, I'd still put my money on Sabertooth.

emraldguardian
Beast is now more than twice as strong as Spiderman and even more agile i doubt that creed has this one.

nomsans
yea...beast is stronger than spidy, and more agile. dont you read comics....when has beast ever EVER 'slipped up' in the comics using his agility. beast and spiderman have faught before in the fox's spiderman cartoon of the 90's. beast and sabretooth have fought many times... sabretooth is a punk and most any x man can beat them by themselves...sabretooth hasnt been scary or dangerous since he and the rest of sinister's maraudes were in the sewers killing morlocks. since then, sabretooth has been turned into a goon at best, always working for someone else. in the x-men evolution, beast and sabretooth have a bad ass fight...and beast man-handles him.

Mookermadness
Sabertooth is one of Marvel's most vicious characters. BUT, Beast is much stronger than ol' big tooth will ever be. Plus he's smarter.

crazyspinz
beast is smarter yes, but as far as fighting goes sabertooth has instinct, and beast is stronger, more agile, but he couldnt deal any real damage to sabertooth because of his healing and his adimantium skelaton, so it would be along one, but tooth takes it

emraldguardian
What are you talking about he can still knock him out and Beast has the Stregth to do it, hell he is strong enough now that he could hit him with an 18 wheeler is he wanted

crazyspinz
beast isnt that strong, hes only like class 3, but saber tooth can take hits, hes gone up against people who can dishout alot more than beast, but it would be close

emraldguardian
He used to be like class five but now since his second mutation he is up to class 25.

crazyspinz
realy?, i thought that was dark beast who was that strong, but still saber tooth does have that adimantium and the healing factor, witch has proven to last against super strong guys

emraldguardian
but the thing is that beast isnt just way stronger he is worlds smarter and more agile also.

Linkalicious
yah, but Sabretooth is vastly Beasts superior when it comes to fighting skills. Those are something I feel get highly underrated.

In the comic cards from the 90s Beast was more agile than Sabretooth, but Sabretooth was a 6 on fighting skills where as Beast was only a 2. And that was out of 7.

Havoc470
i'd have to go with sabretooth, i never go by the comic cards i think they suck stats wise, but sabretooth is pretty strong and really feral compared to beast......but i think uncanny xmen beast would win against sabretooth

Linkalicious
yah, i don't prefer to go by them either, but that was more or less for the sake of understanding the huge difference between fighting skills.

Havoc470
ultimate beast would definitely lose, if you've read through the whole ultimate xmen series you'll understand why -_-

lightaxe
hes dead homes

CountQuan
Who wins?

crazyspinz
close im not sure, if its the current beast i think he may be able to squeeze out a win

Mainstream
I like Beast before his secondary mutation...I hope someone changes him back. I think Hank could get Victor as well.

muffin man
it'll be beast walkin victorous.
its not a dog

Tron
This has been done already.

Merging

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to go with one of my favorite x-men .. which is beast

Mainstream
I too would side with the Beast on this one.

jinzin
I'll go for sabes.

Mainstream
gotta go with Hank on dis one.

DarkCrawler
Why everybody say that Beast is bad at fighting?

He has been on X-men since he was 15, don't you think he has grabbed something in that time?

Besides, he is stronger, smarter, and more agile...

Beast wins.

Mainstream
like I said Hank wins....and he's hairier than Tooth too.

jinzin
hairier maybe, but sabretooth gets more booty.

vaya_the_elf
^ thats what i think to

Nicely said smile

Sentinel Boy
*Clears throat*

Beast, fairly easily.

Beast's most recent rating have put him at about 40 tons of lifting strength. Not 25, not 2, and certainly not 1. 40 tons. Beast has a slight form of healing, while it isn't as strong as Sabretooths, it is enough to help Beast out. Beast can leap out of a second story building and land on his feet with out so much as a stumble. From two stories up. Beast does have enhanced relexes and agility, while they are not in Spidey's level, they can rival him and are many times greater than Sabretooth's. Beast may not be as good in a hand-to-hand fight, but he is good enough to hold his own without his strength, healing, agility, speed, reflexes, and intelligence. With those, this shouldn't even be a fight. Sabretooth has a possibility of winning, but Beast wins 9 times out of 10...

theflyxx
Sabretooth's sheer ferocity, claws, healing ability and overall fighting skills will overcome Beast.

talon00x
Sabretooth tossed Wolverine, who weighs 300 pounds due to his Adamantium enforced skeleton, 60 feet into the air and through the roof of Xavier's mansion with only one hand. This feat mathematically require an axial load of at least 6,000 pounds (3 tons). But you must realise sabretooth has gone under my surgical procedures increasing his strength and healing rate (wolverine says that sabretooths healing factor is greater than his own Wolverine #126

He recently had adamantium graphed to his skeleton again. Doing so weapon x increased his healing factor and strength once again.

Now enough with his history and too the fight. I think it will go like it did in Sabretooth Redzone didnt last long but Sabretooth knocked him out.

Or it could go more like in Open Season with Sasquatch (not so badly on Sabretooths part being beast is no where on sas level)

Personally i think sabretooth would end up hitting a major organ or artery. Someone said that beast has a small realing factor maybe twice that of a humans. Well if sabretooth his his jugular vein he will bleed to death in seconds. He could very easily slice his throat open or rip out his spine.

Man Sabretooth fights with guys like wolverine, Omega red, and Holocaust. Beast wouldnt last.

Scoobless
Beast has little to no chance against Sabretooth, yes Daredevil took him down, but DD is an extremely skilled fighter and knows all the right places to strike, beast is strong and fast but he doesn't have enough of either ability to take Sabretooth

Draco69
Beast stands a chance. He's Class 40 now and he has faster, more durable, and he has a healing factor.

Scoobless
i'd still go with Sabretooth on skill, experience and killer instinct....... not to mention the claws

vaya_the_elf
I'd think Beast would come up with something clever, and would win. Although I think sabertooth will injury him pretty good.

talon00x
Originally posted by Draco69
Beast stands a chance. He's Class 40 now and he has faster, more durable, and he has a healing factor.

He isnt that much faster, more agile than speed. His healing factor isnt that great -_-

His duribility is a non factor to sabretooths adamantium talons.

rocstyles
Sabretooth would murder the beast. creed is pscyotic, unlike wolverine who keeps his animal urges in check, sabretooh really lets loose. No matter how many times beast kicks him sabretooth would heal back, all it will take is one swipe from sabretooth and the fights pretty much over.

Mainstream
poor Hank beast

Linkalicious
Fighting Skills are going to be a bigger statistic in this fight than strength or speed.

The gap in strength and speed can't make up for the fact that Creed is an amazingly deadly hand to hand fighter.

wolverex84
......beast .......runt

GalacticStorm
"He recently had adamantium graphed to his skeleton again. Doing so weapon x increased his healing factor and strength once again."

When him or wolverine have admantium grafted on their skeletons it decreases the efficiency of their healing factors as said in the comics because the healing factor sees the metal as a foreign body and attacks it. Thats wolverines healing factor was so much stronger without the metal

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"He recently had adamantium graphed to his skeleton again. Doing so weapon x increased his healing factor and strength once again."

When him or wolverine have admantium grafted on their skeletons it decreases the efficiency of their healing factors as said in the comics because the healing factor sees the metal as a foreign body and attacks it. Thats wolverines healing factor was so much stronger without the metal

perhaps, but Sabretooth's healing and strength have increased....... maybe they are using a new technique to bond the metal to bone

black wolverine
beats is to smart for that ho

ALEMASTER
WHO WILL WIN

masterbruce
sabertooth is a born killer who enjoys the blood of battle

beast prefers reading shakespeare and pondering the latest physics news as opposed to fighting

sabertooth will feast on beasts innards

manjaro
beast is basically the amped up version of sabretooth who can lift 30 tons,except for the lack of a blood lust and slower healing of course,

Metalmanx
Beast.

Creshosk
Beast has adamantiumlaced bones now too?!

Tony Stark
Beast has to have him. Similar characters and beasts 2x as strong.

Dark Thor
sabertooth

CapCom
Beast is smarter. He'll trick Sabertooth into commiting suicide.

Dr. Diamond
i say sabretooth rips out McCoy's throat.especially if there is money involved.even though beast is stronger and faster. Dark beast however would be great against sabretooth then i would say sabretooth gets owned.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CapCom
Beast is smarter. He'll trick Sabertooth into commiting suicide. Not if there wasn't a way to. . . He couldn't talk him into it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Beast has to have him. Similar characters and beasts 2x as strong. Sabertooth has that adamantium skeleton though. . .

CapCom
Yes he could. Beast is smarter. Theres a way to do it.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CapCom
Yes he could. Beast is smarter. Theres a way to do it. How?

You can only talk someone into something if they listen. Sabertooth wouldn't listen.

He'd have to use the environment . . . in a bull fighting manner . . . Other than that I don't see it happening.

Onikirimaru
Sabertooth. Wolvie always gets billed to go against Sabertooth. Unless Beast suddenly remembers he is a master kung fu uber ninja or something it wont be enough. Beast may be strong but Sabertooth can shake off anything Beast can give him. Sabertooth on the otherhand, can do permenant damage to Beast. The Battle would go something like this........

Beast: I sure am having fun in my lab today, wee deedly deee
*wall bust open*
Sabertooth: This isnt the ABC store? This isnt the ABC store at ALL
Beast: You broke my lab! Take this PUNCH!
Sabertooth: Ow that hurt!
Beast: *crawls all over the walls or something*
Sabertooth: What the heck you doin?
Beast: Im super strong! *throws a bus on sabertooth's foot*
Sabertooth: I heal
Beast: Why cant I win
Sabertooth: My contract states I only job for Wolverine!
Beast: No! Not the fanboy clause!
Sabertooth: *kills Beast*

Creshosk
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Sabertooth. Wolvie always gets billed to go against Sabertooth. Unless Beast suddenly remembers he is a master kung fu uber ninja or something it wont be enough. Beast may be strong but Sabertooth can shake off anything Beast can give him. Sabertooth on the otherhand, can do permenant damage to Beast. The Battle would go something like this........

Beast: I sure am having fun in my lab today, wee deedly deee
*wall bust open*
Sabertooth: This isnt the ABC store? This isnt the ABC store at ALL
Beast: You broke my lab! Take this PUNCH!
Sabertooth: Ow that hurt!
Beast: *crawls all over the walls or something*
Sabertooth: What the heck you doin?
Beast: Im super strong! *throws a bus on sabertooth's foot*
Sabertooth: I heal
Beast: Why cant I win
Sabertooth: My contract states I only job for Wolverine!
Beast: No! Not the fanboy clause!
Sabertooth: *kills Beast*

No! Not the fanboy clause!
laughinglol1

Metalmanx
You guys do know that Beast also has a healing factor. It may not be as great as Sabretooth's and Wolverine, but it's still pretty freakin good in terms of healing factors.

Beast heals more than 10 times faster than a normal, healthy human. That's still pretty great if you ask me. So Beast really wouldn't receive any permanent damage that Sabes dishes out.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You guys do know that Beast also has a healing factor. It may not be as great as Sabretooth's and Wolverine, but it's still pretty freakin good in terms of healing factors.

Beast heals more than 10 times faster than a normal, healthy human. That's still pretty great if you ask me. So Beast really wouldn't receive any permanent damage that Sabes dishes out. Unless Sabertooth killed him. . . No, wait this is Marvel, that wouldn't be permanent either. . .

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>