Scarlet Spider question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agentdemon
I remember that in the spider-man the animated series there was an episode where spider-man meets 4 or 5 differen't versions of himself from parallel universes. And I'm pretty sure Ben Reilly was one of the parallel spideys but someone said he is the clone of peter. So what's the real story? Someone please explain.

SpyCspider
If you're following the comics, scroll down ...it's been explained before. Ben Reilly's the clone of Peter Parker, made by Professor Miles Warren. He became the Scarlet Spider, then took over as Spider-man, then died in the hands of the Green Goblin. That's it.

But if you were asking about the Animated storyline, Ben Reilly says "I'm his clone or he's my clone...we're not really sure." The Peter Parker of that dimension got angry and wanted to kill Ben Reilly. When the carnage symbiote combined with him, he channed his rage into trying to destroy all the parallel universes. Just a cool episode, but not following the exact comic storyline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.