What's the run time for spidey 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agentdemon
Anyone know how long the movie is?

Stormy Day
why do you want to know?

Agentdemon
Why do you think? Anyway I found out it's 127 minutes.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Agent Demon, there is already a thread on the movie meaning that no more other threads are allowed to be made on it.

Spiderman_RJ

Agentdemon
Actually it is 127 minutes. It says at imdb.com

Freddy_vs_Jason
No I'm not a mod, but thats not the point. And who are you? the poster-boy for being a smart-ass? it gets very annoying when certain people don't follow the rules and glog the forum with pointless threads. Also its more likely to be closed, and move it to where? I think you mean MERGE it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
oh yah what about the trhead of wtc? and all those vs ones. it just sucks, the mod should do a official vs contest thread

Freddy_vs_Jason
The official movie thread is only for the SEQUEL, we can post new threads if they're on the first movie, I simply wanted to know what people thought on the matter. But there was no need to make a thread on this, it could have been posted in the official Spidey 2 movie thread. If I had posted the WTC in that thread then it would have been off topic, duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
you silly girl, if i get my hands on u............

Freddy_vs_Jason
Then you'll be called a girl-basher. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.