Scott & Dr Jean or Logan & Dr Jean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-MENFORUM.COM
Which one do you prefer ? I feel that Logan(Wolverine) has a much better chemistry with Dr Jean then Scott(Cyclops) has.

I was going to eat my heart out when I saw Mystic in Logans arms sharing a passionate kiss in the form of Dr Jean.

Oh well.... big grin

cLoVi€
no comment (let's say i don't like jean)

rwendelin
logan, he knows what jean wants.

flavinho
but why in thirty something years of X-men she never stayed with him for longer? is she too afraid of Scott's angerroll eyes (sarcastic)? does she suckyes? NO! blink , maybe she just feels a B*tch atraction for Logan, but loves Scott...that's what i think...

VENOMfanFAN
I think she loves Scott and cannot think of being with anyone else

cLoVi€
^ riiiight.

Duckf*cker
I dont know a thing about this all.. do you guys actually read all these commics or sumfin.. Im not trying to take the micky out of you or anything just askin out of pure interest yes

Flavio
i never read a comic (ok i read three) just watched old cartoon and movies...

cLoVi€
i've seen all episodes of Evo, movies, few episodes of old cartoon

read one evo comic
and the whole (6) origin comics (that was about wolverine)

embarrasment

Duckf*cker
raver where do you buy this stuff?

cLoVi€
downloaded. embarrasment
i can't get it anywhere here.

poshtotty1987
I think that Jean likes Logan in a flirtasious kinda way but really loves Scott at heart.
'Girls flirt with the bad guy's Logan...they married a good guy'

JeanGreyDP
Jean obviously is in love with scott. There is no doubt about that, but they've been together so long there isn't any mystery between them anymore, so she flirts w/ Logan to get her fix. Jean and Logan are attracted to each other, but she really only loves him as a friend.

I read the comics, seen the films, and cartoons

Bojangles
Logan and Psylocke....thats what i wish...but Psylocke turned bad so screw that...

RoguePw25
I can't belive Jean and Logan is even an opition. Sorry, but I hated when she was with him.
Scott and Jean are what you call soulmates. Instead of trying to find way to keep them apart, the writers should just realize that they are meant to be. (referring to that **** emma pulling the moves on scott)

Scott and Jean are like Bo and Hope on Days of Our Lives. They're a supercouple. I'd go for these two rather than Logan and Jean ANY day!

X_julie_X
yeah that's why I think too, but I think she'd be great with Logan wink

blaise
scott and jean !!

MovieLover13
For me it's hard to say cause i hate cyclops and love wolverine but it's jean and Scott belong together but also Emma pulls the moves on Scott so we'll just have to wait and see

wolvie'sgirl
I have the same opinion MovieLover13. Well, I don't HATE Cycke, acctually he was my Fave X-man untill I heard 'bout my Wolvie!
love He's my ultimate fave and I'd never ever like another other than him the most! big grin So............ Scott and Jean...... but Logan and Jean at heart. shifty whistle yes one eye

wolverineslady
for one thing the line is "girls flirt with a dangerous guy,but they don't take them home they marry a good guy." Thing is Logan is a good guy he may not be nice guy all the time, but he is good guy. Plus Jean has to remember is that the only reason that Logan takes off is to find out who he was before he lost his memory. I like Jean and Logan together they are a hot item plus just see how Jean and Logan look at each other have you ever seen Jean look at Scott that way? Besides Jean needs a real man like logan not wimp like Scott.

eristole
personally i liked jean and scott, they were always the best paired together, i mean jean puts up the shield scott shoots the eye beams
and everything works out nicely.

scott and wolvie have pretty much no team skills.

as for which comics i've read and series i've seen.

all the evo, all the old animated series. i've got pretty much every comic from the regular x-men number 40's and beyond, i was a serious collector, i stopped collecting during age of apocalypse, i didnt like where the comic was going, and found a new comic to collect.

i got hooked on wildcats and a ton of other wildstorm and image series.

then life got busy and i stopped collecting all together, recently i went back and grabbed all the aoa comics and started checking up on the x-men. and frankly, i think the art in the newer comics really sucked ass and that turned me off to going back to collecting, however.

i did start to like the ultimate x-men art, but then started seeing it slide and turn into the other crap. so i just stopped collecting and will
read the random x-men comic in the stores to try and stay in the loop.

katie_girl09
I think that Jean loves Scott. She just kind of enjoys flirting with a bad guy.

Hughnut2000
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I think that Jean loves Scott. She just kind of enjoys flirting with a bad guy.
Thats what I think too.

wolvie'sgirl
No comment.......

Lady_Jade
Jean is good with Scott but I think Wolverine loves her more, even more because he can't have her.

pr1983
So what would happen if he got her? the chase is over... the'd last a few months at best imo...

Lady_Jade
I think he would love her but not as much. The thought of someone else having her drives him to love her more but once he gets what he wants, he'll be happy and love her but I think a bit of the love would fade.

pr1983
I douobt he loves her more than Scott does... she and scott were always considered soulmates... just because he isn't vocal about his feelings doesnt mean they arent there...

remember she's a telepath... he doesnt need to say it, only to feel it...

Lady_Jade
But Scott has her. Logan doesn't. Ya know what I mean? He only loves her more, or at least thinks he does, because he doesn't have her and he sees her with someone else, especially with a guy he doesn't seem too fond of. If they did get together, Logan's feelings wouldn't be so strong because he would have what he wants.

pr1983
oh, i agree...

but the fact that Scott has(or had) her doesnt lessen his feelings for her...

take it from a guy who knows what its like to be in love and had to chase it...

Lady_Jade
I'm not saying Scott doesn't love her any less but I think it's the idea that Wolverine isn't with her that makes his feelings stronger but ONLY because he wants what he hasn't got. If he ever did get Jean he would love her but that feeling of not having to run after her would make his love a little less intense. It's like going for something you really want. You strive to do whatever it takes to get it and you have a drive that keeps you going but one you get it, the drive fades and you don't feel the same because you've accomplished what you wanted.

NoFate007
I would like to see Logan and Jean together. Its always been Jean and Scott, and it always seemed to me that Logan showed her more respect in a way. Jean and Scott may be soul mates, but I'd still like to see either Logan and Jean together, or for Scott to stop being such a pompous and arrogant *******.

X-Woman
Scott and Jean are the best couple! Wolvie adds in this tension...its really cool that he like Jean cuz then Scott has to put his foot down and set the bar.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
I'm not saying Scott doesn't love her any less but I think it's the idea that Wolverine isn't with her that makes his feelings stronger but ONLY because he wants what he hasn't got. If he ever did get Jean he would love her but that feeling of not having to run after her would make his love a little less intense. It's like going for something you really want. You strive to do whatever it takes to get it and you have a drive that keeps you going but one you get it, the drive fades and you don't feel the same because you've accomplished what you wanted.

you'd be surprised, holding onto something that valuable can be harder than attaining it in the first place, though i do see where you're coming from...

katie_girl09
What is it with Wolverine and falling in love with someone else's woman? I mean, has anyone else seemed to notice that trend in him?

X-Woman
Originally posted by katie_girl09
What is it with Wolverine and falling in love with someone else's woman? I mean, has anyone else seemed to notice that trend in him?
Who else has he been in love with?

pr1983
He was chasing Mary Jane recently...

X-Woman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

katie_girl09
Originally posted by pr1983
He was chasing Mary Jane recently...
Yeah! And didn't he also have a fling with Elektra? And in the Golgotha series he confessed that he wanted to kiss Rogue.

pr1983
Elektra?

i remember her kicking his ass... i dunno if they got together...

and spidey took care of logan anyway...

X-Woman
Originally posted by pr1983
Elektra?

i remember her kicking his ass... i dunno if they got together...

and spidey took care of logan anyway...
Oh seriously?? I thought it was a joke. Wolverine doesn't sound good with the ladies. embarrasment

willRules
Well he has no problem attracting them or whatever, he has a problem keeping them. Mariko Yashada. Died. Slow and painful death so he had to kill her to put her out of her misery. Rose from the origin series. she accidentally got impaled on his claws......

Then there was Jean. He ha had to fight a losing battle to try and get her. The have had brief snoggs but her and Scott are true lovers.....unfortunately (Like Mariko) Wolverine was forced to kill Jean to put her out of her misery in issue 150 when they fought Maggs.............

Paola
talk about this in the X-Men couples thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.