A south bound force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
I went to america to the south for 3 days came back excatly 35 mins ago and i was chased by hillbillys i felt like delverence and it freaked me out because me and my friend and my bro had to run for a long time 25 mins ......and they said if they catch us they will pull out are eye sockets and put it down are ass .......wew didnt do anything to make use chase us but just to set a picnic about half a mile away from use.......damn hillbillys.

cLoVi€
who are hillbillys? no expression

Painkiller
Who are hillbillys ....hmmmmmmm who do you think

cLoVi€
i have no idea.
i don't know english.

nazgulinthedark
what state did you go to?

Painkiller
LOUISIANA

nazgulinthedark
and what city/town in louisiana?

cLoVi€
wait a minut.. is this these disgustiong ppl who r sometimes shown on the movies?
they r living somwhere by the river and shoting everyone who comes near them??? blink

Painkiller
BATON CITY I WAS

nazgulinthedark
yea, the television shows always make southerns the bad guys sad

nazgulinthedark
ive never been to baton city, but just so you know, most louisiana people arnt hillbillies, they are normal people.

Painkiller
Not these ones

cLoVi€
gambit is southern two and he is the good guy big grin

nazgulinthedark
confused well ive never been to baton city, so i dont know, but im from louisiana, and louisiana is not hillbillie country

nazgulinthedark
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.