Amityville Remake Goes into Production.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Anyone got any thoughts on this? Personally im getting sick of remakes but im willing to keep an open mind on this one until I see some pictures or footage.

TheRealistKilla
this morning i turned on e and they have mentioned a reamake of the ammityville horror!!

there was no talk of the production yet or who will be casted.

Evil Dead
welcome to like 6 months ago. See the search button near the top of the main page? type in "Amityville Horror remake" in there and see how many old threads pop up.

Raz

Omegaman
I dont know why they are bothering to do a remake , considering its common knowledge that the original story was made up/fake story by the Lutz's family!
It just doesnt hold up as being scary now!

Striel
I am very disapointed that they want to remake this movie. I hope to God they don't have any bad actors in it like with the TCM remake. Jennifer Biel was horrible in that...

badsymbiote
Well, I'm not digging for any old thread about this, but it could be good if they do it right. I always liked the first book, and I think it's arrogant to dismiss the possibility of real poltergeist phenomena.

I like to read this book alone my first night in a new house. This or the Exorcist. Something very frightening. Just 'cuz if there is something malevolent in the house that doesn't want me there, I want to challenge it right away, before I get my stuff unpacked, you know? That way I could get the eff outta dodge if I have to, and right away.

As long as they don't try to make another "Amityville 3-D" God, that was so horrible. One I couldn't even laugh my way through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.