Casshern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gemini no Saga
Casshern
http://www.actuacine.net/Photos/casshern.jpg

The story :

This film EXCELLENT!! It's an adaptation of a old manga : Gatchaman

The univers of movie is beautiful , the actors are very good and the hero is...most powerful!!! (the scenes of fight are not much , but they are GREAT!!!)

The songs are beautiful and outstanding.
coming soon smile

fini
hmm isn't that the film where the background is animated? It looks ak, but i'll have to wait for it to reach dvd before i can watch it. IT aint EVER gonna show here.

Gemini no Saga
I don't know , but on a French forum , they say :

http://image.excite.co.jp/jp/cinema/special/casshern/premier/main_03.jpg

If you see a good trailer of this movie=> .::HERE::.
smile

SaTsuJiN

MildPossession
It is all filmed against blue backdrop, like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and Sin City. Casshern was filmed before them I think.

I have had it on dvd since it came out in Asia, and I bloody love it, one of my favourite science ficition movies for visuals/action. The ending is just amazing. Truly looks like a live action anime, wonderful.

MildPossession
Why was this moved when it's not an anime? it's an actual movie.

Reborn Again
But based on a manga/anime, so it belongs here.

Btw, this film has been out for more than a year. People are just finding out about it now?

MildPossession
I knew about it since it was in pre-production.

A lot of countries don't get films from Japan for quite some time you know, for example it got released at cinemas here in England last month.

And a lot can't get hold of imports.

Crazy88No.1
It's a great movie, I have it on DVD

Fallin Angel
i haven't seen it yet but i love the song that Utada sings on it

MildPossession
Yeah it's on the end credits. Good song. Hoping to get the soundtrack soon, the song is on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.