ed gein was not leatherface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vegeance
I have the police report that proves it. In travis county there is a BBQ place called "Happy Hogs". The story owners paraents had a child name Luke Rockferd he was deformed and abused and yes there was a chainsaw. The reason this didnt get published was because the mayor told the chief of police not to send the reports in because it be bad for business.

trust me it did happen

BackFire
coincidence. Nothing more, if it's even true.

vegeance
Uhh he wore a mask out of human skin.(dose that sound like a considence?) and I wasent because He wanted to be female

BackFire
Probably false then. Where did you hear that?

Shut up Biatch
The story was based on Ed Gein.

vegeance
A friend of mines a detective and he gave me a copy of the police report

vegeance
well why then would it be called a chainsaw massicar if he didnt use a chainsaw and he only killed two girls. Some of the themes like grave robbing were from Ed gein but the whole chainsaw massicar came from the phyco know as Luke Rickferd

Shut up Biatch
Well I asked that question in a thread I made and I belived the peoples comments.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/t291750.html

vegeance
well Then I think these happenings had nothing to do with each other.

tabby999
look, Tobe Hooper has actualy said that Leatherface wasn't based on any one person, as much as you'd like to think, it was based on many a killer, gein is just one that comes up the most when you talk to people

Evil Dead
STOP THE INSANITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(whatever happened to that Susan Powter chick anyway?)

Striel
Wrong.

http://www.theangrytruth.com/postview.asp?itemnumber=1045

Read that.

There are also about a hundred true crime books which verify that Ed Gein was some of the inspiration for TCM.

Evil Dead
enough with this shit already. Whenever these kids stroll in here and start posting "Leatherface was real" or something else as moronically equivelant, just reply with "you're a stupid ****, leave now you dumbass".

If people stop replying to these assheads and bluntly state that we aren't going to induldge them in their dumbassery in this forum, sooner or later they'll either get the idea or grow extremely tired of nobody replying to them with anything other than "you're a dumb ****".

zombieman
Wasn't the Leatherface / Ed Gein subject discussed on here in another thread a few days ago? The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is very loosley based on certain characteristics of Ed Gein, Leatherface is not supposed to be Ed Gein himself nor is he a real person.

Aini
...there are at least 3 threads about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

zombieman
And all of them pointless.

Evil Dead
everybody should take my above mentioned advice...........

'Vegeta'
dahh of course Ed Gein wasnt LeatherFace Leather Face the movie was based on Ed Gein and no there was never a chainsaw involved. Also they got the Texes part from this group of people who killed people and they lived in Texes, the movies is very roughly based on ed gein about half if not more is made up or based on something else besides Ed Gein

Shut up Biatch
Ok now that we got that crap over with lets go to more mature threads. yes

jcorder2005
fgh

jcorder2005
Does anybody think that the special feature footage of the 2003 Texas Chainsaw Massacre is Real? Why or whynot, please describe any evidence and where u got it from.

Stormy Day
My opinion

Truth
Killed people
Wore there skin as a mask
Used parts of there body for things around the house whistle
Hung victims on hooks

False
Used Chainsaw(merely put in by hollywood for scare effect)
Chased 5 teenagers one day

§nakehead
I pretty sure the chainsaw was real stormey day.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yahda yahda, I watched a documentary on A&E on Edward Gein and it was showing ACTUAL pictures of his victims it was gruesome. But awesome at the same time. It showed his house too.

§nakehead
I can give you a copy of the police report if you want

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oh and the chainsaw wasnt real.

§nakehead
ohhh yes it was

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Think what u want.
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/streiber/273/gein_cf.htm

Wolfie
Sorry to revive an old thread like this. embarrasment

Has anyone watched the Ed Gein documentary on the TCM remake special edition DVD? It said that he really used people's skin as clothing and had bones to decorate his house.

Azrael01
Originally posted by Napalm
I can give you a copy of the police report if you want
I want a copy of police report
and yes Ed Gein did decorate his house with human bones mostly from dead bodies he dug up. Also he cut up people and wore there skin as clothes. I talked about him in a previous thread. If you want to know more read a book on him or watch Ed Gein the movie.

tabby999
never any evidence of a chainsaw being used.

Wolfie
No chainsaw, he used a gun.

Darth Odious
Chainsaw Masscre was "inspired" by Ed Gein. Not based. Gein made furniture out of bones. He was a cannibal. Another movie that was inspired by Gein, like his Mama's boy persona, had Norman Bates killing off woman dressed like his mother. As far as any chainsaw goes, Tobe Hooper said he was in a crowded hardware store one day and saw a rack of chainsaws. He joked to himself that he could use that to cut his way out of the store. It's on the DVD.

DaRk Lotus
Ed Geinis dead been dead for a whle. As for leatherface the fuzz aka (police) took leatherface from his house just a few years a go. I know cuz my grate grandpa lives livs about 4 hours away from leatherface house. and still have the police garding his house. to this day....... :P

ragesRemorse
man i cant believe these people. Ed gein was the inspiration for leatherface. They just cant give credit to ed gein anymore because legal stuff. So they say loosely and spread lies that it wasnt even based on him at all. I cant believe people, how they just believe anything.

b-dan
Originally posted by Napalm
I have the police report that proves it. In travis county there is a BBQ place called "Happy Hogs". The story owners paraents had a child name Luke Rockferd he was deformed and abused and yes there was a chainsaw. The reason this didnt get published was because the mayor told the chief of police not to send the reports in because it be bad for business.

trust me it did happen my poor freind they say that on the specail features of texas chain saw massacre and all ed gein did was put the skin of women on his face and walked around pretendgin to be them texas chain saw only took that for leatherface and for silene of the lambs for bufflo bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.