tell me about 28 days later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vegeance
I never got to see It can someone tell me the plot?

Cinemaddiction
I would, but I am too lazy.

Evil Dead? Backfire?

tabby999
scientists invent a virus that basically makes people completely crazy, they go nuts because they are just THAT angry. some damn hippy greenys (haha, i love teasing them) release the monkeys, but get infected in the process. the virus spreads like wildfire, people are getting infected everywhere, and in the end there are only a few left uninfected. getting infected is simple, you only have to have an infected persons blood absorbed by your body (it gets in a cut, goes in your eye, whatever). these people are NOT, i repeat NOT ZOMBIES!!!! they are just really pissed off people, if the infected kill you, you dont get up and become an infected, YOUR DEAD! thought i'd stop a arguement early there. so some of the survivers get together and head towards saftey....

now watch it

Evil Dead
thank you tabby.........saved me some time there.

C-dic.......I'm a lazy bastard also.

tabby999
yeah dont wanna tire the old fellah out wink

vegeance
sounds cool Im gonna check it out

vegeance
so If there not zombies that means they dont crave human flesh?

Cinemaddiction
Correct. I think their purpose is just to infect people to spread the disease, then, that's it I suppose, kind of like how bees die after losing their stinger.

BackFire
It's a good movie, go see it.

shaber
I agree clap

Aini
...the beginning kinda reminded me of the ending of Resindent Evil...
but it was good though

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, "28 Days Later" originally debuted in the U.K. in 2001, so it may actually be the other way around.

Just an FYI.

Aini
I didn't mean they stole or copied it from RE...just said 28 days later reminded me of it... yes

~Johnnyz#1~
i haven't seen it...is it good or not?? smile

VENOMfan
It's a great flic, see it ASAP

zombieman
Instead of wasting bandwidth you could have just done a web search and found a more satisfactory description of the movie.

Rambo
I head they are thinking of making a sequel to 28 days later. It's supposed to be called 28 Weeks Later

Evil Dead
old news buddy............I believe I made a post on here about that a week or so ago.

Rambo
I dont come in here much, my bad

eggmayo
s'gonna be crap
the only sequel that was ever better than the original was mad max 2

Evil Dead
not so.

The Empire Strikes Back is a stunning example...........

Many feel that T2 surpassed the original (I don't...I favor the original)...

Some have argued that Aliens is on par with if not better than Alien

Silence of the Lambs far surpassed Manhunter

I think Dawn and Day are both better than Night of the Living Dead

there are two very distinct different ways they could make this 28 days later sequel (28 weeks later is not set in stone, only that they're doing a sequel)............one could be greatness, the other utter stupidity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.