why some people dont go to proms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Duckf*cker
I havent got a dress roll eyes (sarcastic)

and I phucking never get to be damn prom queen mad

dave123
aaaaaw trace sad

you can be DF's queen at least love

AmS-gUrL
wanna know why?? shifty

cause you UGLY!!! mad U. G. L. Y!!! Yo mama says you UGLY you UGLY!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin

j/k youre pretty really love

I am a Sock
I didn't go. Didn't want to go. Kinda regret it, kinda not.

silent_kisses
I dont wanna go happy

dave123
my reason for not going?

well... first there wasn't one....

and second, even if there was, it would be very very wrong yes

Rogue Jedi
i didnt go cuz i thought it would be whack.

Real
i went, best nite of my life, learned to dance, got my first kiss, it was the happiest memory i've had in a long time, even the pix came out great

Lord Shadow Z
I didn't go to mine because I didn't have a date so I felt there was not much point going on my own sad

trouble
unlucky...i go to all of the school dances and shit like that.

misha
my bro didnt go coz hes a geek!!!
me....coz i needa b 2 yrs olda sad

trouble
unlucky for ya.

misha
i know sad sad

trouble
sad

misha
well i can assure u that when im old enough ima go to the prom with the most adorable guy in the world and im gon have the time of my life!!!

OrliObsessor1
I was a freshman this year, now a sophomore. My friend went to prom and she is in my grade too. Ill prolly be going my Soph year to the prom, i luv dances. And i love dresses the most.

FRO§T
me to cept the regreting one, even though i left school i will still go to next years

ABE LINCOLN
Uh...cuz I'm not a junior yet big grin

WindDancer
Proms are overrated. thumb down

Grad night rocks! you get to really party!!! eek!

sniper
i thought it was really stupid: $90 for a chance to dance to (mostly) crappy music?? oh, you get diner, THAT changes things... it's worth it now... not!

wait, you wanna go? with me? sure i'll go. smile

^my experience with junoir prom.
i went to senior prom too, with the same girl. and we're dating now(a year later)

i guess what im trying to say is, stay open minded about it, and i think it's worth going to you senior prom, even if you have to go stag.

VENOMfanFAN
I did not go to my senior prom. I was going to go, but the Prom Commity screwed over EVERYONE!

I joined the prom commity, a little late, but even so. The Prom Commity hadn't thought of an idea yet. They were stuck for an idea, and I gave them mine. "A Night at the Oscars." Red Carpet, everyone dress like a famous couple, hand out 'oscar lookin'" statues for prom King and Queen and whatever else.

It would have been sweet. But NOOOOO!!! 'We want to encourage more people to come. More casual." WHO WANTS A CASUAL PROM!?!?! It is supposed to be extravogant!

It was 'A Black Tie Affair.' I refused to go. Give it a theme. "Fairy Tale" theme, and people dress as famous fairy tale couples. Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella and Prince Charming, and so on. Something, oh, I dont know... FUN!?!?

Clovie
blink

we ahve sth similar to prom.. but it is nothing special.
it is just to dance and drink.
just like normal party, but we have to wear long dresses that's all.

and some of my friends didn't come to it. they never tell me why thou confused

Trinity_Matrix
I didn't go to my junior prom because it conflicted with other plans and I didn't have enough money. But I went to my senior prom this year and had a blast. It was well worth all the money I spent on tickets, dress, etc. But my school didn't do the prom king/queen this year...not like I'd be prom queen, but I still wish they would have done that.

Korri
im not into that stuff..

Trinity_Matrix
I love to dance yes

Hit"Em"Up
i didnt go because i was aressted a few hours before prom.

it sux now ive been out of school for almost a year and i never went to prom.

Raventheonly
I went to prom.... they ripped us off .... but it was fun.

Korri
lol okkk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.