*.DeVoTiOn 2 PiRaTeS.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Welcome pirate lovers!(or other ppl who are just here...)How Devoted to pirates are you or what do you do to remember them? Do you dress like them? Talk like them?Or do you buy tons of PotC stuff?Tell me! All welcome!piratepirate2

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Sry I 4got to post a poll but answer this!
how devoted to pirates are you?
1.How devoted? I think I was a pirate in a previous life and saved all my personality traits!
2. Devotion...to pirates? Why would I devote anything to PIRATES?Why the hell am I here?
3.I sorta dress like them and sometimes talk like them for fun, and I like picking up pirate themed knick knax and stuff but thats about as far as I'll go!
4. I'm devoted to Jack...
5.I like the movie PotC alot but I don't own anything else Pirate-ish
6.Let's just say this mate...I have my own bloody pet monkey ya savvy?

tinkerbell668
I love to study pirates like anne bonny, mary read, calico jack, henry morgan....I think they were all so interesting!!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lol

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I know me too! Answer the ?s k?

crisomtears
lets see...how devoted? i have read about 4 or 5 bio's on anne bonny and marry read..(more of them on anne bonny), i have read 'Under the Black Flag' (it was SUCH a cool book!), i have my pirate flags..my one the you can wave around in people's faces and then one HUGE one, i dont DRESS like a pirate, really. i have my pirate air freshner! ^_^ its so cool. but i have read TONS of stuff on pirates in general, i am also right now reading about Captain Kidd...o, and i have checked out every book that you can check out in our libary about pirates...you could say i am devoted..or at least i like to think i am...^_^

JessieSparrow
ok...I would say 1 cause I dont have or desire to have a pet monkey...but I dress like a pirate...sometimes...I just bought a "modern" pirate shirt...and I talk like a pirate...I probably know everything possible about POTC...I know tons about real life pirates...and um just add like everyones stuff together here and thats about it for me...

jjoutlaw3
i'd say i'm a cross between 3 and 5...i really don't kno anything about real pirates...but i am obsessed with POC and it makes me wanna learn more about real pirates...i have 4 pirate books in me room right now (Pirates!, Pirate's Son, Treasure Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean) none of which i've read tho...dunno y...but i don't dress like a pirate...i do like to play around tho..." 'e shot me!" and i am thinking about being a pirate for halloween...i kno that means nothing...i don't really own anything piratish but i have lots of POC pict everywhere...

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Ya I'm prolly gonna b a pirate for halloween too! Awesome JJ! We both can! U all seem pretty devoted to me...I just dress like a pirate and thts pretty much it...

~Johnnyz#1~
S'at u on at skool bri.....

Do u hav MSN at skool....??

~Johnny.D_Girl~
1.How devoted? I think I was a pirate in a previous life and saved all my personality traits!...... hmmmm *thinking about that*
2. Devotion...to pirates? Why would I devote anything to PIRATES?Why the hell am I here? not following sorry...*confused*
3.I sorta dress like them and sometimes talk like them for fun, and I like picking up pirate themed knick knax and stuff but thats about as far as I'll go! i don't dress like them...but i wear the thing around my head sometimes and i like colecting piratie things LOL
4. I'm devoted to Jack... ain't we all!!!!! LOL drool
5.I like the movie PotC alot but I don't own anything else Pirate-ish u don't??? eek! WTF??????????? i do....i'm not gonna bother trying 2 list everything i've got tho!!!! LOL
u do????? or is that a joke?

~Johnnyz#1~
JDG: i cant wait to F'n punch GB head in 2morrow!!!1

jjoutlaw3
GB? wha???

very funny, JDG!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
JDG, it was a poll, I was asking u how devoted u were and u had to pick a number, get it?lol

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO...I NO I JUSS WANTED 2 B STUPID laughing
and sara....I'M NEVA GONNA STOP U FROM PUNCHIN' GB!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
i'll back u up k...... :d laughing
anyway........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

jjoutlaw3
confused OMG this love is on again...can't talk!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
hhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

jjoutlaw3
i dunno...i'm confused... who's GB???

el-pirate
who's getting punched??? huh

jjoutlaw3
GB...whoever that is...i have no idea...blink

~Johnny.D_Girl~
juss some1 me and jz#1 no's

Machete_guy
Come on break it up! (i hate wen ppl say that)
Sorry peaCH#es Da _dpIraTE i cant anser ur thingy cuz i havnt looked at it

Machete_guy
1.How devoted? I think I was a pirate in a previous life and saved all my personality traits!
no
2. Devotion...to pirates? Why would I devote anything to PIRATES?Why the hell am I here?
wtf?
3.I sorta dress like them and sometimes talk like them for fun, and I like picking up pirate themed knick knax and stuff but thats about as far as I'll go!
yupbig grin
4. I'm devoted to Jack...
*cough*
5.I like the movie PotC alot but I don't own anything else Pirate-ish
A loot bag, and som piraty julry(howev u spell it)
tooottalllyyyy....

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lmfao laughing

jjoutlaw3
whoa i am sooo confused...i am trying to talk to like 5 ppl at once...no idea what's going on...

Bending_Unit
Oh my no

ArrghPirateGirl
Meh???

Bending_Unit
meh??????

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bending_Unit
MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!! MEH!!!
x infinity!!!

jjoutlaw3
^what they all said^ blink

ArrghPirateGirl
lol

jjoutlaw3
*is confused*

ArrghPirateGirl
MEH!!! Savvy MEH!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
THANX BRIANNA.....we'll bong her on the head so hard that her glasses shoot threw her arsehole!!.....LMFAO... big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
LMFAO

jjoutlaw3
GB?

ArrghPirateGirl
dunno!

jjoutlaw3
blink

tinkerbell668
LOL!!!! laughing

APirateMonkey
Meh??

tinkerbell668
i dunno but what eva it was it was funny!!!

APirateMonkey
oh okie

jjoutlaw3
wow...exciting! *dies of overexcitement*

APirateMonkey
LOL *looks bored*

jjoutlaw3
*looks excited beyond all reasonable belief* omg i am sooo excited!!!

NOT

APirateMonkey
laughing

Unholy_Cheese
I hate that saying, "blah blah blah.......NOT!!!!!" *shudders*mad

ArrghPirateGirl
BLHA BLAH BLAH evil face

Unholy_Cheese
evil faceevil face

ArrghPirateGirl
evil faceevil faceevil faceevil faceevil faceevil faceevil faceevil face:e
vil:evil face Bwahahahahahaha

Unholy_Cheese
..oo...k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.