The PM notification won't go away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ABE LINCOLN
It says I've got one unread PM, but it's clear I don't...what's up with this? sad

I am a Sock
try opening all new PM's. That might work. If not, well, get used to the blinking text stick out tongue

ABE LINCOLN
Well that didn't work...

damn this is annoying laughing out loud

Flying Orange
Clear your internet cache if you're using IE, Tools -> Internet options

ABE LINCOLN
That didn't work laughing out loud gooo awwaaaaaaaay!

TOH
Try another style to see what happens... erm

ABE LINCOLN
Alright, I just got rid of it, but here's what happened.

The blinking "PM Inbox (1)" is there, as you can see, and no PM showed up on the pm list. But when I went to my profile, the little "New PM" box had one, so I viewed it and that got rid of it. Still though, there's something wrong with the system.

I s'pose this thread can be closed now.

<<Solo>>
Since this thread is about to be close, we need to play StarCraft sometime. evil face

ABE LINCOLN
laughing out loud I'm kinda shitty at it though

All I'm good at is the Half-Life Team Fortress and the Snipers UMS

and I'm decent as Zerg on bgh stick out tongue

<<Solo>>
I'm not the best either...Do you have Brood Wars or Original?

yerssot
this problem happened months ago too, I can't find the thread where Raz said what you had to do, but well... PM him

FRO§T
go to the user controll pannel, if u are ignoring some one it might happen, coz i ignored some one, but then we became friends, this happened i was going crazy i went to my user controll pannel and it said i had new messages, not up the top click on the one in the middle of the screen

FRO§T
click on the one circled in red, not the yellow one

dave123
read all of your PM's and reply to each one

if that doesn't work, delete them all

if it STILL doesn't work, buy a new PC

still got problems? change ISP as well

and if it persists still, make a new account yes

yerssot
I doubt this problem exists in vB 3.0.1.

Raz
Click here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/private.php?s=

If it STILL says you have an unread PM, then you REALLY do have an unread PM somewhere. I would suggest going through them page by page until you find the unread one.

ABE LINCOLN
All right, I found the little sucker stick out tongue thanks for all your help smile

and solo, I do brood war stick out tongue "St.Allerdyce" on the US East Server

FRO§T
so Abe, whoz advice was right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.