The new Pepsi Commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flavio
I don't see why they contract four celebrities - Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink and Enrique Iglesias - (and must have paid a fortune to each one) when only Pink says something...but only for seeing Britney's and Beyonce's great bodies, i rate it as "fine"...

FlappingMangera
I'd imagine pepsi has money to burn, i think they should get as many celebs as possible, helps keep them original and hip.

shake zula
since you rate it as "fine" their marketing startegy apparently worked. now every time you see any of these celebrities you will think pepsi (that or boob!es... excpet for enrique's...)

wuTa
is that the commercial were there suppose to be gladiotors or some shit...they dont show that commerical in america sad

ladygrim
i wish they didn't show it here ... sad

Flavio
what do you mean with "america" ? United States? coz i live in Brazil and it was showed...

ladygrim
it mite be only selected parts of the world where it is shown

Flavio
yeah...in Brazil Pepsi almost doesnt sell...everyone prefers Coke ( ithink the whole world prefers it)

wuTa
yea my bad i meant united states

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.