Favourite Potter movie so far and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
COS, it had only minor changes and the chamber seqence was fantastic.

I am a Sock
no offense, but there are many of these thread in existence. Use the seacrh function next time.

edit: nm. couldn't find one. Odd. I haven't seen PoA, so I can't give a good opinion.

shanie623
I agree... I like CoS the best. Even though I really love PoA because of the way Cuaron made the magical world more magical, I still think PoA lacked something. Maybe because it went by too fast and missed too many good parts from the book. The chamber scene with the basilisk was awesome in CoS! I loved it! That's what made CoS real great.

Tassie~Cyanide~
Yeah there are other threads like this already^^ but this one is okay, I guess, since POA was recently released

btws, I'm gonna see POA tom, so I'll vote tomorrow... though I'm sure I'll say POA stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
I like POA its just really cool.....it shows the other side of hogwarts. altough for more details and following the book I like 1 and 2 better.

ladygrim
i liked Poa out of the three but as everybody has sed it is missing quite a bit

muse5
i personally loved poa, it had more of a harry potter feel, it was more magical and quirkier than the previous two, altough i was kinda mad at some of the stuff they cut out, its still my fav

ladygrim
but i do think that PoA moved to fast through every thing i went to the oo when buck beak lost his head and when i got back it was in the shreiking shack ? i thought i had gone for like 30 seconds

ladygrim
i was meant to say the loo

SimoneDepp
i can't shoose...
but i think the 3th one...
coz he's older and hotter.
but the second one was more exciting.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.