Ultimate Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I just finished reading Ultimate Spiderman 33-39 whenever he gets his symbiot suit , is anyone else pissed off bout how bad they screwed up this story line?

Arachnoidfreak
Brian Michael Bendis didn't screw up the storyline, he made a new one. Ultimate Spiderman isn't just another re-telling of the classic story, it is a complete re-vamp. EVERYTHING is different, to make it more contemporary.

SUPERMANDAMAN
i get that but spiderman hardly had the symbiot suit in the story then he turns into venom for a second ,then Eddie Brock was a joke and he was weak in suit and did the original venom eat people?

Arachnoidfreak
Brock was weak in the suit because he just got it. Venom's second appearance in Ultimate Spiderman will be worth the short origin story, because he will be used to the symbiote. I can't wait for the Carnage TPB to come out. I think Venom eating people is f*ckin awesome.

SUPERMANDAMAN
O hell yea are u talkin bout that new comic coming out where its goin to be venom carnage and spiderman and carnage has a son

badsymbiote
I thought that the new story was good, after I got used to the idea. I was kinda pissed, but I kept reading and I found that the level of research that went into in was pretty impressive, actually. Also, I've been thinking that it's a very plausible scenario for the introduction of a symbiote into the movies. The thing that I would take issue with is how Parker and Brock will come to work at the Bugle together, and how the story also tells us that Parker and Brock's parents died together in a plane crash. There are just a few things that are semi-incredible, and are difficult for me to digest personally. Anyway, overall I think the story is great-- and it's no enviable task to create a new story when the old one needs no improvement, so I think it was an admirable project.

Since you guys brought it up, I just happen to have a pic of Venom eatin' some brains. Here ya go!

Mm-mmm, brains. Yummy.

Arachnoidfreak
I dont think the Spiderman movies will follow Ultimate Spiderman exactly...

Sweet pic!

SUPERMANDAMAN
great pic

Reborn Again
I like this storyline. The Symobite is my fav. incarnation of all the Spider-Man adaptations. Btw, does anyone have any pictures of Cyber Spider-Man? I heard this alternative storyline is cool, too!?

badsymbiote
I don't and I have yet to see any. Anyone else?

ScarletSpider
Are you referring to the machine looking Scarlet Spider that fought Ben Reilly and the New Warriors? Or the cyborg Spider-Man with the high-tech metal arm cast? Or something different altogether?

mordamor22
ULTIMATE SPIDEY IS SOO SWEET THE CARNAGE SAGA IS SWEET TOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.