Parents, do your jobs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flying Orange
http://maddox.xmission.com/beatkid4.jpg

Flavio
laughing out loud

ABE LINCOLN
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flying Orange
Remember: never take shit from your kids. You make payments on the house, utilities, their clothes, school, and their food. You own them. If they don't like it, they can move out. If you love your kids, love them enough to beat them so that they don't grow up to be idiots.

wink

I am a Sock
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Yung Wun
Maddox is the man

I am a Sock
Too bad there are almost no parents here to read this. stick out tongue

Holy Man
laughing out loud

silent_kisses
There's one or two I think happy

Flying Orange
big grin

I am a Sock
which is why I said 'almost no parents here'

If that pic is the norm, then a lot of parents aren't doing their job

shellie
im a parent here .

and i agree for the most part .

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Korri
i hate parents

Fëanor
but...korri i am your father *breathes heavily*

Linkalicious
that should be the norm. I've been saying that in the GDF's Parenting thread the whole time.

Beat them so they don't grow up to be complete idiots with no regard for authority. Don't leave it to their 3rd grade teacher and after school detention.

Leave it to the leather belt that your wife bought you for Christmas. Which just so happened to have a card that read From: Your son on it, though that little snot didn't give a damn about you enough to buy you a damn thing.

Fëanor
^words of wisdom...now if we can only stop those bleeding righteous new age thinking who never had kids in their life from interfering with parenting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.