Killer Klowns from outer space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
is this a worth while movie because i picked it up today at blockbuster then sat it down to get fast times at ridgemont high instead but i mean what is this movie about is it actully scary or just corny?

Evil Dead
corny............but ****ing great. The theme song alone is worth the purchase price of the dvd. Watch it........buy it.

BackFire
I bought the dvd the day it came out a couple of years ago. I was so excited.

shellie
a classic corny b-rated movie

but worth it smile

blackdragoon
This movie is funny and corney but it is a memory to me!

lil bitchiness
cry This movie......is the reason im terrefied of clowns...

~Johnnyz#1~
I haven't seen it but i am already scared of CLOWNS!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

hezzy_baby
i hate clowns and im scared of them but i sometimes watch clown movies if i wanna be scared....but i will never ever watch It again...lol you dont understand what that movie did to me!!

Stormy Day
Does anybody have any pics?

Evil Dead
of?

zombieman
I can remember seeing this as a kid when it was first released on video, i loved it back then but im not sure how it would measure up if i watched it today.

SlipknoT
This is one of my favorite movies ever.

Striel
I bought the tape of this movie a couple years ago for 5 bucks. I don't really like it all that much, although it scared me when I was a kid. As for your other purchase, Fast Times at Ridgemont High is one of my favorite comedies of all time.

BlackMamBA
You sicken me I jus watch that movie and i feel so stupid watching it i jus want to pkuck mah freaking eyeballs becuz i jus saw the DUMBEST MOVIE!!!EVER I hate myself for even reanting it and i should beat the crap out of stealth agent for telli9ng me to watchh this piece of CRAP!!! mad

Dark Vengeance
that and the movie "it" just added to my fear of clowns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.