Spider-Man WTC banned trailor, should it have been in the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think so, it was originally mean't to be the first time we saw Pete in his costume, the trailor was awsome and would have made the movie a lot better.

Red Superfly
While it's safe to say most of us on this forum would say they should have kept in the WTC scene (me included) there would probably be a considerable outrage and unwanted attention. Not only that but technically the movie would be out-dated and wouldn't look like it happened "today", more like "yesterday" to some people.

I think for the Special Edition (the biggest con in movie history - a re-release of a two year old film with no proper extras is crap) they should have mapped over the WTC with two "random" buildings, or re-shot the scene for the DVD fans, and did the whole LOTR thing with the Special Edition, because that re-release is just a cash in for the second movie.

Spiderman_RJ
well if you noticed i posted this............ they removed the whole scene but still kept, the 2 towers on his eye goggles. i though that was just a big crap, and also acording to red sup, they made no extras in fact on the second dvd.
here in my country is gonna come a new verson dvd with 3 discs , the content for the 3rd disc is still unknow, i expected it to be the wtc stuff, but i doubt it a lot cos, they seems to have digitally erased it . in others word we NEVER going to see it. so it must be the new spidey 2 game demo, a few craps, the trailers from the second movie and some interviews i dont want to hear.

Spiderman_RJ
its on his right googles.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, I noticed that because I downloaded the trailor before it was banned (before the twin-tower attacks) and to this day whenever I watch it with friends I always point it out and tell them that pic above was ment to be the first time we saw Spidey in his costume and the whole TT scene, I'm pretty sure the WTC thing was just after hes looking at the pics of Spidey he drew and his Uncles voice says "with great power comes great responsibility, remember that Pete." If you still want to watch the trailor you can download it off Kazaa, I have. I liked the roller-coaster music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.