" What If" Killer Match ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExplicitMind903
This is a room for the Marvel, D.C. & Image comics fans.
Match up your fav's from each and explain why this would make a Killer Movie and who would win. Here are just some of mine that I had in mind. Cast your votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman vs Superman
Robocop vs Terminator
Wolverine vs The Incredible Hulk
Batman vs Spawn
DareDevil vs Batman
Spawn vs Spiderman

Batman vs Superman seems to be already in the works. I'm not to happy about the casting thus far, but what can you do.
If they don't play it up and having both work together.
I have Batman doing some research and getting a hold of kryptonite and winning the fight.

$p@wn
Of course, I'v vote for the... oops, at that point I stop and start to think - what is cooler - Spider-Man Vs. Spawn or Batman Vs. Spawn?!. So, Bat are somehow the same Dark Mood glum character as Spawn, so, it'll be really intrasting to clash 'em together. (BTW, the comics was, is & will be RULEZZZ!!! Miller & McFarlane - da best!!!) But this not so intrasting - wassup, just another clash between same chars!.. (but, of course, COOL) (of course Spawn wins thanks to his PoWeRs...) But it may be more intrasting to see how Spawn kick Spidey @$$!.. (:-) (I love Spidey, by the way...) Just imagine: the dark gloom serious Spawn versus "your frendly" light-colored costume jouking Spidey! Man, it really may be intrasting! (also, Spidey is enhanced human and have Powers!..) So, ...mmmm... I'm still thinking... I don't know... they are both too cool to choose only one. (may be just clash 'em ALL togeter?! This can be a good film - most faforite superheroes of most favorite companies! but, BTW, they NEVER do it...)

Spawnie
Batsie and Spawn should really ring it out this time! I wanna see a final clash betwen the 2, cuz I din't like the finish in their first encounter in comics.

Spawn Vs Spiderman could be interesting, it would result in a nice show, but Spidey would need a bit of help.

DD vs BAts is also a nice match up, that I would like to see.

Arachnoidfreak
Batman and Spawn already had 2 encounters. War Devil(by...some guys), and Batman/Spawn(by Frank Miller and Todd McFarlane)

lexie 1991
can you chat with me or tell me how you can chat with other peouple because i dont know bcause im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.