LaaH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spadesmamma61
Life as a House.....With Star Wars EP3 coming out, I went looking for Hayden Christensens' movies and came across this one. I looked back over the 50 pages on movie threads and didn't see this one so I hope this thread is ok. Basically, what I am wanting to know is what your opinion of this movie is. I liked it very much and felt Kevin Kline and Hayden Christensen did an excellent job with the father son relationship. But for some reason the critics had a field day with this movie. I know HC got a Golden Globes nomination for his role. Anyway to those who have seen it and liked it, I'd like to know what you thought. And if you think it was crap please don't just type that, I'd like your reasons for that opinion.

Cinemaddiction
Christensen gets a bad wrap for being a whiner, but this one one of my favorite movies of all time, easily, and probably one of Klein's best performances ever.

It's sweet, it's sad, it's disturbing, but in the end, everyone's lives come full circle, all thanks to one man.

spadesmamma61
WOW well said, I totally agree. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.