Gackt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
I bet nobody here has hear of him.DUH!Hes a japanese singer..well hes like a fourth German but whatever.but if anyone has hear of him tell me...sooo...ARE THERE ANY GACKT FANGIRLS HERE???

heres a picture btw,for all yall who don't know him,hot or not for an Asian guy?

Asyl
WOot!! A fellow gackt fan.
i have not been a fan for long. maybe perhaps two or more years but so far i have converted most of my friends.

LadyDeath
w/e

sugarrogue
GACKT!!! GACKT!!! GACKT!! GACKT!!! -Faints- Omfg! He's like my god.

InnerRise
I know of him and how some Final Fantasy Characters have been modeled after him, but I'm not a fan of his.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sanctuary
I like his song Redemption dd Vanilla is pretty good also. cool

sugarrogue
my fav is vanilla, speed master, last song and lu;na

InnerRise
I just happened to come across Gackt b/c of my interest in Hyde.

I knew of Gackt but didn't know anything else about him or his music. So I by chance come across "Seven" and I love it.

So yeah. That got me looking up on him and coming across other music and what do I run into? "Redemption."

Now let me explain. When the video game "Dirge of Cerberus" first came out in 2006 and the commercials on TV were on, I would hear the theme song in the background and really didn't care for it. Then as I heard it more and more I realize that it was okay and I could get to like it, which I eventually did.

Never did I think I'd actually be able to find it online...and find out the artist.

SO I come across it, and realize this is the song I heard in the commercials that I was interested in. SO that was a nice surprise.

Of course it's on my iPod now along with Hyde's "Shallow Deep."

I've downloaded a few other songs by Gackt as well so I'm quickly becoming a fan of a guy who I had no interest in just 2-3 days ago and never planned to.

Funny how these things happen.

InnerRise
Here's the Theme Song for Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus "Redemption" by Gackt.

XUlbUnLrcQM#QSRDCOFPsU4

Sanctuary
Redemption ftwz. dd

xXSweetSXx
Happy birthday Gackt!!

it's his 457th birthday! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.