My part of Harry book 6 or 7!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padfoot15
Here's a little fanfic story that I scribbled when i was really tired one night. It could be in the 6th book, but more likely to take place in book 7, because...well, you'll see...

Lupin was still struggling with Wormtail when Harry looked up. Slowly Wormtails hand was forcing its way up to Lupins neck. But before Harry could run to lupins aid, a heavy weight pushed him over from behind and pinned him face down to the ground. Bellatrix Lestrange's hateful voice whispered in Harrys ear:
"Want to watch him die, Potter ?"
Harry struggled furiously, but she was to strong.
"Too bad I can't kill him... but I promised Wormtail, you know... they're old school friends, it's about time they had a little play together..." she whispered softly.
Suddenly screams pierced the air. Lupin was screaming. Harry struggled even more furiously. He clamped his fists togrther - and felt his wand. Bellatrix had left him his wand!
With a sudden, unbelieveable surge of strenght, Harry rolled over on the ground, causing Bellatrix' arms to slip, so that she was lieing on top of him. He pointed his wand directly between her eyes. they widend in shock.
"Get off me," Harry snarled. Bellatix didn't move. Suddenly Harry seemed filled with anger. Anger for having no parents, anger for having to live at the Dursleys, anger for loosing Sirius, Anger for having the woman that killed Sirius lieing on top of him, while Lupin was so desperately in need of help. The thuoght of Luoin tore Harry back into reality. He suddenly realised Lupin was still screaming. Without pausing to think, Harry yelled: "SUPEFY!!!", with his wand still pointed directly between Bellatrix' eyes. She was flung off him and landed several feet away, where she lay, motionless.
Harry scrambled to his feet. Wormtails hand was now clamped tightly around Lupin's neck. Harry rushed towards him and ran headalong into Wormtail, who was pulled to the ground. Lupin slumped to the ground too, and lay there, gasping for breath.
Wormtail was unbelievebly strong, it occured to Harry, as Wormtails hands fastend around his neck.
"Well," thought Harry, as he looked up into the face of a man who had once been his fathers best friend, "At least I'll dee Sirius again. And," he realised with a jotl of a very strange feeling - was it possible to feel exited while being strangled to death? - "I'll see my mum and dad."
His hands went limp, he dropped his wand. He could no longer draw breath, everything was going black. Then suddenly, he heard a distant voice roar: "STUPE - AVADA KEDAVRA!"
Even through closed eyes Harry was blinded by a flash of green light - then he realized, he could see again, he could breathe again, - and Wormtail was lyeing at his feet - dead.
Harry whirled around as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
It was Lupin, who had tears running down his face and red rashes around his neck.
"That was for Lily and James", he said quietly.

That's it, what do you think?

Guardian_Rikku
I liked it. You should maybe write some more, it was pretty good ^^

Padfoot15
big grin

<Tidus>
Just for starters ahhhh The prob is I mean Lupin Avada Kedavra? Avada Kedavra can only be taugh from Voldy Boldy! Plus I dont think Lupin would use an Unforgivible spell and kill someone. He couldve just used Stupefy.

Captain REX
It is known by other wizards, you don't have to be in Voldemort's in-crowd.

Very good. smile

<Tidus>
Maybe... But it was invented by VOldy BOldy(Voldemort) So if you want to know it you have to be taught by someone who got it from Voldy Boldy or death eaters. And lupin will never do an unforgivible charm.

Guardian_Rikku
Lupin could have known Avada Kadevra because it's her story! laughing out loud

hobbit_dude
lol! and voldy did not invent the avada kadavra charm!

Padfoot15
Who ever said it was invented by Voldie? And anyway, Lupin wanted to kill peter in the third book, so obviously he would have used Avada Kedavra there, because there is no other killing curse. And I can say that because there are only 3 unforgivable curses, and the killing cuse is one of them, so if there were more killing curses they would all be unforgiable. So THERE.

Guardian_Rikku
Well put smile

hotsauce6548
I thought it was very good. You should keep going!

dmcman
Yup. It is very good. Nice.

dark1365
Yes, it was great, sounded like something that would happen in Book 7. If you have time, please review my version of book 6.

Trickster
I liked it too, very dark. Sounds like the sorta thing Rowling's making her books into, or at least what she should IMO.

ericadurancefan
i love the dark edge you included in this story and i would love to see more,you got a talent dont stop using it

HPfanatic
i agree, it was really good reading i would certainly keep reading if you wrote more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.