random sounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

get bent
whats the most random sound you have ever made?

i think mine would be cha or frrrrrrrrrrr

nazgulinthedark
my friends asked me to imitate a giraffe and i went "grrrr"

get bent
laughing my history teacher tried to imitate a dying giraffe and i cant even describe what came out

Flavio
mine was to press the tongue on top of mouth and then let it fall, sounds kinda "clock"

get bent
anyone can do that

Flavio
sad but it was my most random anyway...

get bent
laughing out loud i guess it was, some pll can do it wicked loud

Flavio
big grin i remember other...like only using the vocal chords, sounds like a roulette.

nazgulinthedark
laughing omg thats hillarious rolling on floor laughing

get bent
he aslo did a great impression of bill clinto/jimmy carter and howard dean

nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

our art teacher was really hipocritical and she told us to bring our colored pencils for art class one day, and then when we got there she asked us why we didnt bring our paints and one kid said you told us to only bring our colored pencils, and sent him out in the hall, and then she told us to listen to her and do what she says, so one kid asked if she could go back to homeroom to get her paints, and mrs evil art teacher says no, i told you to bring your colored pencils. and then other person says, but you just told us she should have brought our paints. and so she says to the person "dont mouth me, you regret it" blink very scarey...but anyway...when evil teacher was done talking and turned somewhere else she made this weird grunty snort sound and it was really funny

get bent
laughing sounds like she has alzeimers

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud she used to be our substitute in 1st grade, and she coulndt remember anything then either confused

get bent
i hardly remember 1st grade, i remember pre-school better

nazgulinthedark
first grade i had this evil teacher who absolutly hated me, well actually she didnt like my mom so she was just mean to me...i dont remember preschool cept for running around the playground and learning the colors

get bent
now i only have 6 more yrs of school YAY!

nazgulinthedark
eek! me have....9 more yearses sad

get bent
i have 2 more yrs of hs then college

nazgulinthedark
5 and then college sad

get bent
i wish i could go back to 8th grade yes

nazgulinthedark
:^P

get bent
i <3 8th grade

get bent
cha cha cha chg

nazgulinthedark
charmin ultra!

get bent
laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
smile

get bent
smart

Flying Orange
Dunno, but it was funny.

Flying Orange
heh

get bent
i loved 8th grade

nazgulinthedark
i loved 6th grade

get bent
i went to quebec in 8th grade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.