Jeepers Creepers 2 (RE: my birthday)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
yeah.......my mother bought me the dvd as a birthday gift......so when you see that movie in my dvd collection, don't laugh. It's hard accepting gifts like that........look at and smile big like you really wanted it.

on a positive note: she also bought me Forrest Gump, Big Fish and Chicago Bulls '90s Dynasty dvd set. sweet.

HockeyHorror
everything else is nice!

i wont laugh. smile rolling on floor laughing

smokin'

Evil Dead
Indeed. Last night I watched all 6 hours of the first Bulls disc.........the championship videos.................good stuff. As soon as she handed Big Fish to me I handed it back to her and told her to watch it first.......good flick.

BackFire
Heh, it's the thought that counts. We all recieve gifts like that.

tabby999
try and get her to remember to tape the receipt to the back of the dvd

Evil Dead
I don't take gifts back.........she put the reciept in the box for all the dvds.........I just don't do it. I don't think it's very nice. Everything else was great though.........especially that Bulls set I've been jocking for a while now.

<<Solo>>
I guess Jeepers Creepers 2 wasn't the worst movie ever..........I guess.........

Stormy Day
Its not that bad wink

Cinemaddiction
The movie was horrible, granted, but hey..personally, I'd never pass up a free DVD. That's like denying myself sex when my girlfriend..

....nevermind.

Moral of this story is free is always good.

Stormy Day
Its a great ACTION movie wink.Not really scary just great entertainment!

Freddy_vs_Jason
How lovely cinemaddiction no expression..........

But I liked Jeepers Creepers 2, but I'm bored of it now.

Stormy Day
Its should have been called an action flick wink

Cinemaddiction
What action? A homosexual creeper, licking his lips as he picks out nubile young athletic males through the back glass of a school bus?

Stormy Day
Well lets make a list

Not:
Drama
Comdedy
HORROR!

Is:
Action wink

Evil Dead
note:

I still have not watched this movie...........

BackFire
I thought it was a pretty entertaining movie. It's stupid, it's bad, but it has some camp value.

Evil Dead
I'm sure I'll end up watching it one day when I'm extremely bored.........

in good news:

I just ordered Henry : Portrait of a Serial Killer and The Ugly on dvd........both good flicks. Good times.

BackFire
Awesome, Henry is a tough flick to find on dvd usually. Good choice.

Stormy Day
What the f**k?

yeah like backfire said its really entertaining its stupid but entertaining big grin

Lord_Andres
Yo evil dead did you order the uncut version of Henry?

~Johnnyz#1~
what are those movies about???
Never seen them but i have heard of that ....henry:Pertrait of a serial killer....

Evil Dead
you'll have to watch them. both are very good flicks...........

Andes........not the uncut version that I'm aware of. The only one they had on deepdiscountdvd.

Stormy Day
cool site i might order something from there

I just dont get why they say some dvd or 30 dollars and you can get em there for 20 where at the walmart in my town has all em for $20

Evil Dead
they are cheaper than most places......even on common dvds. The MSRP is set.....but most places don't go by that anyway.

Like Amityville Horror........costs $9.99 at Walmart......they sell it for $9.12....still a decent discount.

I ordered my wife's dad the "Monk" season 1 dvd set........got it for like $7 cheaper than what Walmart sells it for.

Stormy Day
I would just pay the 7 confused

But I looked at some of the prices and I looked for the Sixth Sense special edition and they where selling it for $30 i could get it cheaper somewhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.