Looking for sailor moon stuff? I've got it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pussincaps
Hey, I'm new to the forum...and I hear that a couple people like sailor moon, and perhaps they are looking for stuff...well I have to tell you I have a bit of stuff, well a lot and I am looking to get ride of it all! I have manga's, posters and cards. I am currently on ebay.ca selling my sticker cards and posters, the manga is going to be posted in the next little while. If you would like a list of the stuff that I have please e-mail me @ [email protected] I will e-mail you back with the list...I am a huge anime fan and have tons of anime stuff, I need to get rid of because my collection is way too big. Everything is pretty cheap and in excellent condition! It just needs to go!

I am a Sock
Hi there, and have fun smile

LoneWolf
Hey.. Welcome and have fun smile

pussincaps
Thanks all!

cLoVi€
welcome

closing closed.

VållèjºKîd707
Welcome! Have fun.

And why does this needs to be closed?

Kaleanae
Hi, welcome

ABE LINCOLN
Cuz it's kinda spam, but kinda isn't. W/e, this will be dealt with one way or another.

Welcome aboard

pussincaps
I'm confused, so how is this spam?

Fire
don't see a reason to close this spear and clovie

shaber
hi

shellie
welcome to kmc

pussincaps
Hello, I am so confused am I going to get band?

Darth Revan
Because you're "technically" advertising a product. Though I wouldn't say this is spam, since you're not a commercial dealership... Don't worry, you won't be banned for this, even if it is considered spam.

Welcome to KMC big grin

Evy_O
heya! welcome wavey

firecat
Helllo.im new here

pussincaps
Hi yah, welcome to you too, thank you...

sailormoon
Hey there! Welcome! I'm new too, and I bet you can tell buy my username I LOVE Sailor Moon! laughing

pussincaps
Sweet, what is your favorite season? I love the last one Sailor Moon Sailor Stars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.