dose anybody besides me think chucky is the greatest villin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vegeance
he not the scarest but he is still the coolest

<<Solo>>
Nah,

Freddy
Scream

vegeance
haw!! chucky is industructable

HockeyHorror
chucky made a huge impact in the horror movie industry, thats bout it. nothin special. just a doll, killin...and killing.

my fav would be Hannibal Lecter.

always been a fan.

BackFire
Well, chucky's influence isn't 100% his. He was something of a rip off of an episode of The Twilight Zone, where a killer doll attacked people.

tabby999
i'm still a jason fan

Dark Vengeance
the cool thing about chucky is he dosent look scary or evil thats how he gets victims so eaisly.

Mr Parker
yeah he's my 2nd favorite after Michael Myers.

Evil Dead
god how the Child's Play series annoys me. they are not interesting at all, neither is the Chucky character. The first movie was okay......it had novelty value. No need for anymore.........

Cinemaddiction
My vote goes to Pinhead, by way of the Lament Configuration/Puzzlebox.

People's stupidity, curiosity, and greed, coupled with Pinhead the instigator and the puzzlebox put said people into a world of hurt, and rightfully so.

E.D. here knows a thing or two about putting dumb people in their place.
I'd expect him to concur.

Evil Dead
I would agree with you on this c-dic........but....

- My vote goes to the orignal Freddy Krueger. You know, the guy from the first movie who was evil.......not that other guy they brought in to yuck it up and tell jokes.

- I don't really see Pinhead as a villain. I never have. In the Hellraiser series...Pinhead (and the Cenobites in general) are the faces of justice.....

zombieman
I think chucky is a good horror icon, he owes a lot to Brad Dourif's distinct voice over, full of attitude!

Dark Vengeance
yeah the voice was so cool beyond belief cool. like the time he said "listin you little twirp I aint gonna live the rest of my life as a plastic freak"

PissedOffGoalie
Chucky's #5 on my list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.