The Vampire Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I have 5 Vampire Princess DVDS

Haunting
The Last Shima
and other titles, I need to take out of the self to look at.

Whats your thoughs on this cartoon?? I seem to like very much, I loved the dark feel it give to the storys. I though Larva was a guy who said little, but some how he talks alot in the later shows.

I feelt sad that all of Miyu's so call freinds were killed in the LAst Shima, but it might needed to change. Does Larva kill Miyu in the end? or did that not happen yet??

BlackHatDefect
THEY ALL DIE????you should have put a spoiler warning hun!!!

AND THERES LARVA/MIYU TENSION!!THEY SHOULD BE MADLY IN LOVE..NOT FIGHTING lol.

I love Miyu...good classic gothic stuff.

Broken_Johnson
Vampire Princess Miyu is a great anime! I had a couple DVDs but my dad took them and pawned them because he is a loser. Now I only have Initiation and Haunting sad But anyway, VPM is the perfect little gothis anime and I love it

Joker1237
I only missing one DVD out of my collection and still waiting for the order, I have Haunting, the last shinma, dark love, mystery, Illusion.

I missing Initiation, so what is in Initiation when or if I get. (The order is taking way too long)

Silver Stardust
I've seen some of the Miyu anime and have a couple manga...it's great yes

Broken_Johnson
Well the Initiation DVD has 3 episodes. And I think they are the first three episodes of the series if I'm not mistaken. I can tell you about them, without spoiling them of coursesmile... But ep.1 is called "Initiation", it is about a teacher who may be a vampire responsible for a string of murders, ep.2 is called "Last Station", woman on riding the subway alone at night are disappearing, and ep.3 is called "Back To the Forest", I dont remember what that one was about, but I do know it gives you some background about Larva............ Well I hope that tides you over until your order comes in smile

FallenArchAngel
Vampire Princess is so cool I have the entire collection in a special collectors edition DVD set. Miyu is really cool, and so was Chisato until she went evil and killed all of her friends I think that was a bit silly to tell the truth however the dark storyline was a refreshing change from the usual same old same old.

Joker1237
yeah the Order came in, And amazing my old post dont show my sig, Yes It took that long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.