Do You Play In Your High School Band?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
I'm in my High School band....actually I do the flags.

are you in your high school band? and if so what do you play?

get bent
yes, trumpet

Raven Guardia
my brother plays Trumpet smile

N.Tonks
^ what he said

Rogue Jedi
this one time, in band camp..... laughing laughing

Raven Guardia
...........rj went to the bathroom and got stuck in his zipper laughing

get bent
owww sick

Daisy Duke
no

i play drums no band though

Rogue Jedi
it happened the other day!!!!!

Raven Guardia
* points at RJ* hahahahaha!!!! hehehehehehehehe!

Raventheonly
RJ in a hurry:

Daisy Duke
blushing

Raven Guardia
*points at DD* HAHAHAHAHAHA! your embarrassed! hahahahaha!!!

Darth Revan
I play cello in the school orchestra, don't play anything in the band though

Tired Hiker
If I tried to play in a high school band, I'd probably be arrested. I'm 31 years old. erm

Raven Guardia
th> laughing

DR> you got a spider on you avatar *shudders*

Gravity Kills
I played the drums for a while, but than I quit the band because I did not like what they were chooseing to play.

Korri
no because ours is crap

Linkalicious
gotta say no on this one. Bandos were generally mocked and treated like the biggest nerds in the school, because they were in fact the biggest nerds in the school.

Don't get me wrong, there were 1 or 2 ok ones, but generally speaking they were the sterotypical "this one time at band camp" type kids that deserved to be picked on. If not for the sheer joy of making them feel bad, then for the purpose of making me feel better. big grin

Just kidding, i only picked on younger classmen. And that was my duty as their elder...

Anoushka
BAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! i've been in my various schools' bands since i was 7,playing the drums since i was 8,and am the principle drummer in my band - i'm in percussion,yeah,i play all of the percussion instruments,timpani,mallets,auxillaries and all - percussion,baby we ROCk!!it's AMAZING the no. of instruments we have in the section - no1 can ever write a complete list cuz every damned thing on earth is an instrument for us happy i major in drums,have been rockin' on for almost 10 years now,and am never gonna let the passion die love

laughing amazing.it's a 180 degree change here - we band members are held in one of the highest position and given alot of priorities and stuff...and people just die to be part of our elite group raver

Linkalicious
bloomi you nerd! raver

nazgulinthedark
im not in highschool but i play trumpet in the middle school band

Trinity_Matrix
I played violin in orchestra up until I started high school...

and FLAGS ROCK!!! I was on our school's flags/color guard, but sadly I've graduated and aren't anymore...well, the sad part is not being on flags anymore. But most of the people at my school have no idea who we are...and I had an argument with some girl trying to tell me that color guard is part of the cheerleaders. Sorry, but we're in band, damnit!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud color gaurd...in CHEERLEADING HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anoushka
aaan proud of it,hun raver how many people on earth can have such great multi-tasking skills like band members - especially drummers raverlaughing out loud

Trinity_Matrix
I know...we can't stand the damn cheerleaders!!!

nazgulinthedark
i hate cheerleaders, they must die

Trinity_Matrix
Yes...I agree wholeheartedly.

nazgulinthedark
yes

Anoushka
KILL TEH DAMN CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.