Vulkon Slayer Covention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snlovergirl
I just finished up this weekend attending the Slayer convention here in Tampa. It turned out to be quite an awesome weekend for my birthday to fall on!smile I got to meet Emma Caulfield (Anya), Christian Kane (Lindsay from Angel), J. August Richards (Gunn from Angel). They were all realy great and personable. Christian Kane and J. August Richards were hilarious in the Q&A Discussion. I just wish Nicholas Brendan (Xande) was there as he was originally scheduled but I guess something came up. Andy Hallet (Lorne) might have been there too but he was ill and there was a get well card there for fans to sign. Just thought I'd share my cool weekend with any Buffy fans in the forum. I will post pics of the autographs too.

Raven Guardia
thats so cool

Raventheonly
I never watched a single buffy episode... i have cable erm cable changes peeps.

Raven Guardia
I never saw any either...but its cool she ment famous people

Tired Hiker
Slayer Rocks!! I hope to see them too one day!

Raventheonly
Famous peeps rock!!!

Raven Guardia
I wish I was famous

Raventheonly
40+ peeps know you here .... famous to me big grin

Tired Hiker
I plan on being famous pretty soon, once I can figure out how to post my two new songs I made with my roommate Brian. cool

Raven Guardia
*hugs rto* big grin

Raventheonly
big grin

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.