Me and Bri's new songs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
What do you think?

wuTa
i cant believe you guys arent signed

moonwalker741
huh im confused?

Tired Hiker
Why is it not working?

Tired Hiker
Did it work or are you joking? sad

Raven Guardia
um.....*scratches head*

wuTa
i was joking

Raventheonly
ya i don't see anything... TH you pullin somethin?

Tired Hiker
Okay, my roomie and I burnt two new songs onto a cd today, anyone know how I attach them to a post? I saved them in Window's Media Player and I guess I have to convert it to a gif, or a Jpeg, or a zip, or whatever. Anyone know how to do this please tell me. Please. erm

Tired Hiker
No, seriously, we have two new songs and I actually sing in one of them. They are called, Gazeebo and Tromping Along The Edge Of The World. Seriously. confused

cLoVi€
change them into zip.

Raventheonly
I believe you just jokin... like you usually are shifty

Tired Hiker
How do I change them into zip? embarrasment And I'm not joking RTO, I swear. yes

Raven Guardia
I honsetly believe you TH smile

Raventheonly
right click file and go to winzip ... add to winzip

cLoVi€
exacly yes

Tired Hiker
Okay, I'll try this now. Thanks for the help. smile

Raventheonly
no prob.

Tired Hiker
Let's see if this works . . .

Tired Hiker
Okay, I don't know what the deal is. It looks at thou it is working, it takes like three minutes to attach, and it says I successfully made the post and then the damn song doesn't show up in the post. I can't take this anymore, I'm going to go have a cigarette. sad

Raven Guardia
TH you know smoking is NOT good for your singing voice! yet, your health *throws away th's cigs*

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I plan on quitting again soon. embarrasment *goes to have another ciggie*

Raven Guardia
you really paris dont ya?......in octobers issue of the seventeen magazine paris was the cover girl.

Tired Hiker
I'll have to get a copy! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
no seriously if I remember corectly she was laying down with a tank on and a short skirt.

Tired Hiker
She could be covered in spiders for all I care and I'd still date her!

Raven Guardia
I know...I told you this because I know you like her.

Tired Hiker
Thanks RG! Yes, I do like her. big grin I want to be her boy toy! yes

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud well I'm sure she would let you nail her wink

(sorry that dont sound good)...but yes she is pretty

Tired Hiker
And not only is she pretty, but she's also very smart! wink

Raven Guardia
I think alot of girls want to be like her and loads of guys just want her laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
To be honest, if I ever met her, I'd probably accidently drool on her and her body guards would kick my ass. erm

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

HitMan
TH, you might have to create a site or get someone to host you and your roomies songs on there site, and just provide a link to that site. yes

if you want a bigger explanation on what im going on about just ask. yes

and yes i like the yes smilie

Tired Hiker
Thanks Hits, I'm pretty sure I know what you mean but I'm tired of trying to figure it out tonight. Can I call you 'Hits'? smile

HitMan
yeah sure you can call me hits, but ill probarly be changing my name back to Scotty on sunday, but you can call me Hits, it has a nice "ring" to it yes

Tired Hiker
Thanks, Scotty! I mean, Hits! I'll see ya later. I'm gonna go watch that Ben Stiller movie now with that parrot and Brad Pitt's wife. G'night! smile

Tired Hiker
And good night to you too, RG! I had fun chatting with you! cool

HitMan
cya champ, have a good night wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.