i went to..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i actually went to church this morning and the walls did NOT cave in eek!

Raventheonly
Did the skies darken? or the sun turn blood red?

cLoVi€
wow *sarcastic look*

Raven Guardia
wth (what the hell)

wuTa
no but the priest saw me and said...are you serious? your gonna need more than a trip to church to save your sorry ass.......ok he didnt say that but it would be funny if he did

Raventheonly
Serious note:
I'm not much of a church goer but i am really religious. You find your own redemption and making the effort is more then half the battle.

Raven Guardia
again....wth?

or wtf?

wuTa
i dont go to church that much either maybe twice a year if that

Raven Guardia
*pulls out cross* wuta are you a devil? eek! stay away!!!

frodo_dude
is really WuTa a devil!? AAA! *goes off running*

wuTa
sssshhhhhhdev

Raven Guardia
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lianslo
i;m a church goer...but hey, thats just me! smile

Raven Guardia
I dont go to chruch but I do worship god

Linkalicious
you mean the devil didn't tear up the ground below your feet and suck you up into hell like you deserve? damnit, i knew he had the day off on sundays.

ABE LINCOLN
laughing out loud ha, church, that's funny

shellie
i dont go to church nor do i send my girls . they dont teach what i believe & alot of them are hypocrits anyhow .

Linkalicious
as soon as NFL football stops being played on Sundays...then i might think about church.

oh wait. Then i wouldn't be able to get sh!t faced drunk on Saturday night because I'd have to wake up for something on Sunday morning. I'll pass..

Gravity Kills
I don't go to church that often. I know what I believe and I don't need someone telling me anything different.

Pyrofly
i do believe in god and stuff but i dont usally go to church maybe only like twice a month

Gravity Kills
^Thats more than me

nazgulinthedark
my mom makes me go to church, if she didnt i probably wouldnt go every sunday, but on days of obligation and when im really bored sunday morning

Gravity Kills
I hate it when people are dragged to church by others.

nazgulinthedark
erm

ive learned to tune everyone out

Gravity Kills
When I go I have my ipod with me.

nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

Gravity Kills
I go on easter and Christmas, that is it.

ClaraG
i went to midnight mass at christmas and i would have really enjoyed it if it hadn't been quite so hot.. apart from that it was OK

Cl@r:@

nazgulinthedark
i went to the easter vigil and it was like a freezer in our church

wuTa
your just sayin that coz i'm a piston fan smile

I am a Sock
...and I'm forced to goes to those too. I haven't been to church, regularly in 6 years and I like it. (like not going to church)

Aini
....I never went to church and never will actually...and I don't belive in god.....

nazgulinthedark
thumb up good for you

Linkalicious
Nah, just giving you a hard time because throughout all the b!tching and argueing back and forth, i've come to take a big enough liking to you that i can joke around.

If you woulda takent he comment differently i would have apologized...but i knew you wouldn't take it badly.

ladygrim
the only times i have been to church is for weddings and christings ... thinking bout it i dont think i have been christened ... sorry bout the spellings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.